Bridge building

Love War

Yaaaawn ^,^ Here's an update!! :) I'm going to the ice field today with my younger borther, Alex :3 But of course I'll write a chapter before I go >,<

Oh, and something else... I feel kinda.. Weird. These days. It's like I can't feel anything. I can't feel love, hate, fun.. Nothing. It's horrible D:

So I'm really terrible sorry for this chapter. I sense it's just some random bull... Please comment, what you think I should've done better, cuz seriously. I can't feel anything. It's all just empty words filling the paper.

I tried everything. I tried reading comedy, to loosen up. I tried to get intense. I tried fantasy to feel more special. I even tried horror to feel scared. NOTHING IN' HELPED.

I also tried listening to several songs. I thouht this one made me feel at least something. I don't know what. Whatever, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99smB48A9U8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You woke up to the light orange sun shining through your window. It looked like a giant peach covered in glitter, to be honest. You rubbed your eyes and sat up, fixing your morning hair.

Walking around the room, you found your school uniform pieces, which were lying almost everywhere. Typical you, throwing your clothes random places, when you're tired.

"Honey! Come down and have some breakfast! There's some left overs from yesterday!" You mom called.

You quickly put on the rest of the school uniform and walked down stairs, reaching for the kitchen.

Seungjo sat on the high chair, trying to eat a toast with some jam. It looked like he killed the toast and now was eating it, with the blood smeared all over his face. So cute.

"Morning, honey." Your dad greeted you, while looking at the newspapers.

"Morning, dad." You replied and quickly went over to the fridge, where your mom was taking out some left overs.

"Here you go, sweetheart!" Your mom sang, giving you a little bowl of rice and some meat and vegetables.

"Thanks mom" You said, not even paying attention to the fact that she was singing. Your mom was so weird...

You warmed the food in the microwaver and sat down next to Seungjo, eating the hot food.

"So, which packet do you want to try for you 'bridge building week'?" Your mom suddenly asked, like you should've known about that centuries ago.

"What are you talking about, mom?" You asked her in confusion.

"Haven't you heard? You're going on a so called 'bridge building week' from tomorrow and rest of this week! It's like a week, where you can see the different high schools and such. You can choose between 4 packets, but I suggest you take number 3. Here just take a look" She happily said, handing you a piece of paper.

You scanned the paper for anything conspicuous. You decided to take number 3, since it sounded like the most normal one. You should visit Seoul high, a auto workshop and a designer school.

But.. Why didn't you know about this?

You thought it was becomming a bit of a habit, not knowing such things. First the ual education and now this.

What's next? A unexpected holiday or something?!

"I think I'll take number 3. I mean I'm going to attend to Seoul high anyway, right?" You said, making your mom giggle. Huh?

"That sounds like a good decision. But.. Didn't you talk something about attending to a high school in the USA? I thought you still would go there, but if you do-" She said, but you butted in, even before she could finish.

"USA?! As in I'm going to a high school in the states?! Oh my.. YES!! I really still want to! I just totally forgot about it!" You beamed.

"Well, I'm fine with it, but your dad seems to be little suspicious about it." Your mom said, looking at dad.

"Okay.. We'll discuss it later. I'll be going in a minute!" You said, finishing your food and running to bathroom to brush your teeth.

Suddenly the fact hit you. If it's not normal school... You're allowed to wear casual clothes. Yeppie!! - No school uniform tomorrow!

*****

"Waaahhahaha! I can't wait for tomorrow! Just think of all the hot high school guys we'll see!!" Suzy squealed.

You & Amber giggled and agreed. with her High school guys were hot..

"I chose number 3. What did you guys choose?" You asked your two besties, when the last bell rang.

"Me too! Number 3 seemed to be the mest normal one." Amber said, smiling at you.

"I couldn't agree more! I took number 3 too!!" Suzy beamed and jumped at the thought of the many hot guys you'd see tomorrow.

"Awesome! We're on same team then!" You said, making both of them cheer in happiness.

"Which one did you choose, Sehun?" Suzy asked Sehun, who randomly was walking towards you.

He just stared at Suzy and then at you. Though, you didn't feel like he was angry at you. It felt more like he was pitying you or something.

He didn't say anything and just walked by.

"Yah! She's asking you something!!" You yelled at him. "Aish.. Douchebag." You cursed, making Amber giggle at you. Suzy looked like she could kill you right now, if the chance should appear.

"Yah, don't be so rude to him, Joorin. I'm watching you" Suzy warned you and did the 'I'm-keeping-an-eye-one-you-movement'. You chuckled at her cute reaction and soon you parted ways and the day was over.

 

*****

 

*Next Day*

"Okay class! You'll be splitted into 4 teams. You will have a partner you can stick together with through the entire week. I'll name the partners in a moment. Todays place, is Seoul high." Your teacher announced and found a long list with the name of partners. He read it out loud and at first, you thought you were going to be with Suzy. But unfortunately, you wasn't.

"Bae Su Ji & Kim Shin Yeong"

Well... Then It have to be Amber.

"Amber Liu & Lee Sung Kyu"

This isn't good...

"Jung Na Na & Park Min Soo"

Totally NOT good.

"Lee Young Mi & Yoon Su Ri"

Oh ...

"Nam Joo Rin & Oh Se Hoon"

You life was now officially over.

WHY THE DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE HIM?!?!?! WHYYYYYYYY?!!

You yelped because stupidness, inside your head. Stupid teachers, always pairing you up with Sehun.

Okay.. Let's get this straight. You like Sehun. But you hate Sehun. Makes sense, huh? It's like a mixture of feelings...

Everytime you see him, you have this unusual fast rate and you kinda like him & his personailty, when he's there with you. You always want to talk to him, want to hear if he had a good weekend and so on. But when he's not.. You can only think of him as a douchebag. Very, very weird.

Althrough you think of him as a douchebag, when he's not with you... You also feel sadness. Sadness because of his missing.

----

"Seems like we're going to be partners, huh?" A voice said. You turned around on your heel and saw Sehun standing in front of you, grinning.

"Seems like..." You replied, not even looking him in the eyes. You still felt like he was that douchebag from yesterday, who just ignored you and Suzy.

"Hey.. Don't tell me you're still mad at me because of yesterday?" He asked, looking like he could explode of laughter any minute.

Damn. That dude has some serious problems.

You shrugged and tried to look away, but Sehun suddenly cupped your head in his warm hands and forced you to look at him.

"Joorin.. You're not mad at me, right?" He asked again, looking deeply into your eyes.

You couldn't help, but die a little bit, when he spoke.

Gawd, maaayn...

JOORIN! FORGET ABOUT THAT DUDE!!

"Uh.. I-I, Uh.." You couldn't really say anything, so all that came out from your mouth was some lame stutterings.

Sehun just shook his head. "*Sigh* I guess not then. Come on, the others have already gone~" He said, pointing towrds the now empty classroom.

"Oh! - Yea, let's go then.." You stuttered, following Sehun and the other students to the bus.

 

******

 

"WHOAAA!~"

"It's so huge!"

"Just think of all the hot guys we'll get to see just in minutes!"

All the students beamed, pressing their faces on the bus windows. You thought it was disgusting.. Just smacking the face up on a window in a bus, where all kind of stangers have had their fingers. Uff...

"Now, please behave, kids. We can't have any problems, understand?" The teacher said.

"Yes, Mr. Teacheeeeer." You all answered in unison.

"I can't heeaar yooouuu!" He teased. Just like in the ual education. That teacher really has a serious damage in his head…

"YES, MR. TEACHER." You yelled at him in unison. All excited for what to happen, you all budged out of the bus, trying to come out first.

You found Amber & Suzy and hugged both of them tight, before heading off to Sehun, who was standing with some other male students.

"Look, who we've got here~" Sehun smirked and swung an arm over you.

You glared weirdly at him. Why was he acting like this? You wasn't even sure you were friends at all. Okay, that wasn't realistic. You were friends, but nothing more.

"You got a girl partner? Aish, I always end up with a guy." Another male student said in disappointment.

Sehun smirked even more and replied him cockily.

"That's because only I know how to pick up the ladies" Sehun proudly said. That's it.

Your glare at him became stiff and without hesitation, you slapped him.

"YAH! What was that for?!" Sehun yelled at you. It worried you, what you just did. But hec... He deserved it.

"That was because of your ing annoying behaving!" You answered him, making all the other student stare at the two of you in amazement.

Sehun glared at you in confusion.

"WELL... LET'S JUST GO NOW." He frantically replied and grabbed your wrist, dragging you into the first big building, Seoul high. He seemed a bit... Frustrated.

"YAH! OH SE HOON!! Let me go!!" You started raising your voice at him. He turned around and looked into your eyes. You into his.

So.. Deep.

"No." He answered, smirking at you.

"WHAT?!" You frantically yelled at him. Sehun just chuckled and began dragging you on.

There was those huge, long, white hallways with high scholars everywhere. You checked your watch. It was 9:30AM, so it would be logical for the many students to walk around randomly.

You always thought high school student would be really nice and friendly, but you just felt like they all was staring at you & Sehun. Maybe they weren’t that friendly again.

You looked at Sehun, who was walking straight ahead, next to you. You studied his facial features and scanned down his pale face. His long slim neck, perfectly parting its way to the gray V-neck t-shirt he was wearing.

His black watch on his slender wrist looked so professional, you thought. His incredibly long fingers, which was holding another pair of fingers.

Wait… What?

You immediately looked down at his hand again. Following the unknown pair of fingers, you found your own hand.

You were holding his hand.

As if it would help, you rubbed your eyes, to see if you weren’t mistaken. You weren’t.

"Y-yah… Sehun-ah.. L-let go of my hand!" You stuttered at him. He saw what he was doing and quickly obeyed you. So that was why the high school student had stared at you.

Awkward silence…

"Hey, wait up you two!! We all have to stick together!" Another student said, running to reach you.

"Oh – I thought we only should go with our partner?" Sehun asked the student.

"Ah! No, that’s only if you decide to go somewhere outside the school. Come one! – Let’s take a look on the high school babes!!" The student said, swung an arm around Sehun and walked way.

Why should he steal Sehun from you? Aish… Stupid student. Wait, no!! Joorin! You can’t think of him like that! He’s nothing to you. Nothing.

But you sincerely wished he was just a little bit more than a friend.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

The male student swung an arm around me and wanted to check out high school babes with me. Honestly, I really wanted to check them out... But I wanted to check out Joorin even more.

Okay, that sounded so wrong. But I really did. I wished I just could remove his hand from my shoulder and swing my own over Joorin’s.

Hey, why can’t I do that?

I harshly removed his hand from my shoulder and found Joorin. I swung my arm over her and walked confidently away with her. And at some point… She seemed relieved of what I just did. Like she wanted it too.

As we walked on the hallways, I kinda nagged on her. Not to be rude... Just some sweet nagging, if you know what I mean.

"Heheheee!~ You’re so funny, when you’re angry!" I chuckled at her angry face. I was nabbing and slightly tickling her.

"Aish! Just stop nagging on me!!" She yelled at me, only making me laugh even more.

"Heheheyyy! It’s not nagging!" I replied her, still laughing.

"Then what is it!?" She almost screamed at me.

"It’s sweet nagging!" I said, breaking out in laughter again.

"Douchebag…" Joorin mumbled.

"YOU DON’T DARE CALLING ME THAT AGAI-"I yelled at her, giving her my famous death stare. No one should talk to me like that. No one. Not even Nam Joorin.

"And what will you do if I do it again?" She confidently asked, smirking up in my precious face.

"I’LL… Argh, just.. Gaaah, you’re annoying!" I said, not even knowing my own words.

I’m annoying?! Take a look at yourself!” She said, giving me her own deathly glare.

I was about to argue back, but the teacher stopped us, before I could say anything.

I surrender. You’ll win this fight, Joorin. But only today… Only today…

 

******

 

The day went on well and of course, I kept nagging sweetly on her. I didn’t do it to be rude. It was just for fun, I swear!

The week soon ended and Joorin & I ended up being even better friends. Yea, that might sound weird, but we did. Maybe it was because of all that sweet nagging? Probably…

She talked to her friends, Suzy & Amber about something with some school in another country. I kind of hoped it wasn’t herself she was referring to. I couldn’t know, but I could hope.

 

I could only hope she wouldn’t leave me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMFG. I feel sooooooooooo bad for writing this crappy chapter D: But really, I can't feel anything. Please comment, so I can change what I've done wrong!! :)

Btw, did the song wake up some memories?! :D Haha, it definitely did for me ^^ Teen Titans, GO!!! xD