New Impressions

Love War

Annyeong my lovely readers ^^

I'm back with a new chapter of Love War :) I hope you'll enjoy the biology class in THE NEXT CHAPTER. By that, I mean this chapter won't be about the biology class. But the next is going to be >:} Muhahaha! c:

 

 

 

 

Today was a mess. That new guy, Sehun totally freaked you out. You couldn't help but think at him and his stupidity

 

all the time, when you were walking home from school.

"Aish... He's such a douche.. Why can't he just be like every other normal guy? Why does he have to change his personality all the time? Uhhrr, he's so frustrating.." You murmured, while walking by the little coffee shop at the corner.

From your canthus, you could see some guys, some of them a little older and one younger, sitting in the coffee shop window.

They were drinking icecoffee... And hot chocolate milk... With whipped cream... And-

You just couldn't resist the feeling. Your stomach was rumbling like crazy, or maybe it was just something you imagined..

Anyways, you decided to go to the coffee shop and buy something. You felt like dying, if you didn't get something sweet soon.

Was it already time? Hmm.. You counted the days and weeks since last time.

It was today. So that's why you couldn't resist the thought of hot chocolate...

You were on your period.

Luckily you always put on one of the white ones, at least 2 days before it starts. Thinking forward is a great gift, indeed.

 

Walking into the little coffee shop, still dressed in your school uniform and with your backpack, you looked at the guys, sitting in the window.

There was this really tall guy, this little cute guy and a kinda dark guy.

You walked up to the cashier and ordered at hot chocolate milk. Coffee was too early, you thought. Besides, you didn't even like coffee. It was so sour and just... Ew.

You saw an empty seat and sat down. Only about 2 feet from the table with the three guys.

Of course you had chosen exactely this seat, just to check them out. While you were studying their facial feartures, your chocolate milk was getting cold.

"Miss! - Your chocolate is going to get cold, if you keep staring at the other customers!" The way too nice waitress loudly said in your direction, while giving you a smirk.

Embarrassed, you nodded at her and turned to your chocolate milk instead.

 

Loud laughing was coming from the other corner of the shop.

The three guys, who you were checking out, just 30 seconds ago, was lauging like they never had heard anything funnier in their lives.

"Ahhahahahaha~ Y-you heard? I bet she was checking us out, right Taeminnie? Hahaha~" The dark guy laughed out.

The cute little guy laughed together with him, but the tall one, just looked carefully at you. You counldn't decide if he was smiling or if he was laughing inside himself..

The tall guy suddenly stood up from his seat and walked towards you. This couldn't possibly be good in any way.

You quickly putted the straw into your mouth and took a sip of your drink, while looking up some random shoes on Google imagines on your phone.

Improvisation.

He was leaning by your table.

"Do you wanna join us? I'm a bit lonely, when the two others just are having fun on their own. Please?" The tall guy casually asked you. Like you already was friends.

You just stared at him, like he told you a mathematical problem solving metheod.

"Uuuhh.. I-I.. Uh.. What?" You couldn't really understand how he just could ask you to come over and join in, even you didn't know them.

"Hmm? Aww, please! Besides, you don't have any friends with you right now... Come oooon, I'm so lonely over there~" He said, showing off, some... Well, okay cute aegyo skills.

You looked down in the table and took out the straw from your mouth.

Giving the tall guy a little suspicious look, you stood up, took yout hings and followed him to the other table in the window corner.

You putted your things on the table and looked at the two other guys, who playfully were tickling eachother. 

"Yaah~ guys, we have company, so keep calm now." The tall guy said to his friends.

They glared at him, like he just ruined the best moment of their life. The dark guy opended his mouth, with enormous lips, to answer the tall one.

"*sigh* Okay, hyuuuung." He answered.

"Hyung, who is that? Do you know her?" The little cute guy added, right after the dark one's sentence.

You know it would be so much easier, if you just called him Kkamjong, which means 'dark skin', instead of saying 'that dark guy'. You thought it sounded kinda racistic anyway. So; Kkamjong.

"Uhh.. No, but she was sitting alone and then I thought we maybe cou-" The tall guy said, but he didn't even get to finish his sentence, before Kkamjong interrupted him.

"So you practically dragged a random chick over here, just because felt like it?" Kkamjong said without any signs of refferrering. He kinda reminded you of something.. Or someone?

"Seems like" The other guy, who sat beside Kkamjong said.

"Well, let's just have a good time now, nae?" The tall one suggested.

He sat down, close to the window and invited you to sit down too.

You did.

"Uhmm... What do we do now?" You awkwardly asked the three guys.

The little cute one just cutely laughed and leaned over towards the table.

"I'll start out then.. What's your name? I'm Lee Taemin by the way!" He looked cheerishly at you, waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm Nam Joorin. Nice to meet you, Taemin-ssi" You even more awkwardly answered.

He just looked cutely at you and winked, while he leaned backwards again.

"Nice to meet you too, Joorin." Whoa, such a cutiepie.. How old could he be? 14 or something? He didn't look very old.

Kkamjong stuck his hand forward, to shake it with yours. Good-looking... Indeed..

"I'm Kim Jongin, but you can just call me Kkamjong. All my friends does that anyway." He blurted out, looking kinda uninterested.

Kkamjong? Ho! - Since when have you been able to read other peoples' mind?
You thought it was pretty awesome that you already had guessed his nickname, just by looking at him.

"Nam Joorin. Nice to meet you, Kkamjong" You said. Even he told you, all his friends called him by that name, he seemed to blush a little bit, when you sad it.

Lastly, you turned to the tall guy, who were sitting next to you.

"And I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you, Joorin." The so called Chanyeol answered with a very deep voice. It was like you didn't even notice it before, when he talked to you, but now you did...

So... Deep.

"You too" You quickly answered. Your awkwardsness was almost gone and it felt more comfortable now.

"So.. How old are you? I'm 16, by the way." Taemin asked. 16?! You thought he looked much younger..

"Oh, I'm 15.. I actually thought you were way younger" You answered, chuckling at the last part.

Taemin seemed a bit offended, but Kkamjong interrupted. Again.

"Hahahaha, Taeminnie, I don't think there's one person you ever met, who thought you weren't younger than you look! ~ but I agree.. You're such a baby!!" He teased Taemin.

Taemin just pouted cutely and looked a bit disappointed. He didn't seem to be in play-mode right now.

"I'm sorry, Taemin it wasn't meant in a bad way.. I jus-" Kkamjong suddenly changed his mind and apologized to Taemin. Weird guys.. Weird guys...

"It's okay, Kkamjong, just promise you won't do it again" He pouted and then took a little sip of his drink.

"Okay.. But hyung.. You really look like a baby. Especially when you pout like that" Kkamjong began again. Taemin's eyes went wild and he attacked him. The tickle war from before had started again.

Oh dear..

You accidently got to look at your phone and realized the clock already was 5PM. School was always late finsihed, but if you had to go on a café too, it would be pretty late.

"Umm, guys.. I kinda have to go now. See you around then!" You said, while raising from your seat and packing your stuff.

Chanyeol looked surprised at you, while Taemin and Kkamjong still was in their own universe of tickling war.

"Joorin-ah.. Can I have your number? I mean I don't want to be a creeper, but if you still wanna hang out with us sometime?" He asked with a weak smile.

You were a bit shocked. It was your first time, any guy ever asked for your number. Just like that.

"Uhh, yea, why not. It's ..........................." You told him, while he coded it in on his phone.

"Well, bye Kka.. Bye Jongin, bye Taemin, bye Chanyeol!" You said, while walking out the coffee shop.

"Yaa! - Joorin-ah! Just call me Kkamjong! I told you it's okay!" Jongin shouted at you.

You shouted back;

"But I think your real name suits you better, Jongin! Bye!" You answered, walking happily home from the little coffee shop at the corner.

 

Today had been a great day actually. New friends and new stude-

Stop.

That wasn't great.

 

Tomorrow would only bring you horror.

Freakin' education on the class.

With Sehun.

 

Right at that moment, you wished you could turn into a snail and just sleep for 1 year, until he was gone.

But, oh well...

 

Life is unfair.

You weren't a snail.

You were Nam Joorin.

And you were going to be teached in education tomorrow with Sehun.

 

There are only three words for that;

 

my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaay! Chapter 7 is done! :) Sub, upvote, comment :3 I'm sorry If you thought it was going to be the biology class in this chappie.. But no worries! I already wrote like 100 keywords for the biology class chapter (next chapter) c:

 

So STAY TUNED :D <3