What a douchebag

Love War

Hi you ! :) I think this chapter is going to be pretty short.. Because I have to go to school again 5:oo PM in my country. They will tell me if I'm doing good in school or not :o I don't wanna gooooooo >,< Besides, I'm actually pretty happy today, cuz I scored B+ in my German lesson today :D Yea, we are also being teached in German :) - I live in Denmark ^^

 

 

 

Though you didn't do your English homework, you found your books and the homework and putted it on your desk.

"Psssst~ ain't he hot?!" Suzy whispered to you from the other side of the class. But because it was far away, she accidently said it too loud.

Sehun turned his head and gave Suzy a disgusted look.

folded into a straight line and her eyes became huge in embarrassment, while she turned her head to her books again.

Sehun shook his head and turned halfway round and looked at you.

You wished you could crawl into a little mouse hole and just disappear from him.

Sehun gave you a confused look and lifted his left eyebrow.

"Am I really so hot, she had to tell you too? Tch, it's okay. None of you are good enough for me. Not even for my dog."

What. The. Hell.

You just stared at him, without being able to talk.

WTH was he talking about?! You weren't good enough for him? So what? You weren't even into him. But that you even weren't good enough for his dog?

Oh hell no.

Who did he think he was? The new king of the class or something?! What a.. What a... You were out of words.

He just smirked evilly, turned around to his books again and left you totally dumbfounded.

Nana, Shinyeong and Youngmi saw all of it. They were laughing at you and whispered things you didn't even wanted to hear.

 

The teacher came back and the lesson went on.

That douche should have a lesson teached by you.

 

Just wait, Sehun, just wait...