School trip PART |

Love War

Sup? :) I know it's been awfully long since I last updated :3 And I sincerely apologize for the wait m(-_-)m

Okay, so I can't even remember if I told you guys, but I finished the pre-exams and I scored 12 (A+) in Danish essays (3 hours) and I scored 4 (D+/C) in maths (4 hours)! :D I also just finished the national test in biology and guess what?! I ING SCORED THE HIGHEST MARK IN THE CLASS!! I scored "a lot over the average knowlegde", which is only 10% of students in my age, who score that :D I AM SO ING PROUD.

I promised you guys that this chappie would be very exciting, and believe my I'm keeping my promise ^^ BUT, this is only PART |, so this isn't probably thaaaat exciting.. However, I'll get better in the following chapter/parts :)

One of the reasons I waited so long with the update, is that I just got home from that school trip! xD lol<3 But really, I just got home and now I feel like I have experience enough to write about it :) Many of the things that happens in this chapter, also happened for me in real life ;) Not eveything of course :3

 

On with the update!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normal P.O.V:

 

You were still looking Sehun directly in the eyes, although Amber & Suzy was talking to you. Or maybe trying to talk to you. You seemed to be quite in another world. It was like their voice didn't really go through your head. It was just a muddy mumblering.

Still with your eyes glued to each other, Sehun suddenly made his move. Without taking his eyes from yours, he stood up from the table and and started walking towards your table.

The blurry conversation between you and the girls, stopped right away and you all waited for what to happen next. Sehun took long and confident steps towards you, still looking at you only - not even peeking at Suzy or Amber. He had this kinda expressionsless face, but it had a little twist of fear and happiness at the same time - which only made even more curious about what he had in mind.

Just when he was 2 steps away from you, and you could lure the little smirk on his luscious lips-

*RING RING RING RIIIIIIIIIING!*

The bell rang.

The just ing rang.

Perfect timing. That was all you could say.

Perfect timing.

 

You watched as Sehun's smirk quickly faded and the excitement in his eyes disappeared and was replaced with annoyance. He pouded slightly and walked coldly past you, like he never was going to say anything. You felt a wash of disappointment as he left the cafeteria.

You finally went back to reality again. Suzy & Amber had already left the table and was wating for you at the exit of there cafeteria.

You shook your head lightly, kinda shaking the thoughts of Sehun off, before the next class.

 

***** Korean class, right after *****

"Hello my lovely students!" the female Korean teacher chirped happily.

"Hello Mrs. Teacher..?" the class greeted. You and the other students looked confused at her, but she just kept on spinning around and doing small dances. You frowned at the sight. The teacher was in her late 20's, but you thought it was quite weird she was dancing around like that..

"You know why I'm all like this, kids?" she happily asked. You thought it sounded like she was on drugs.

"It's finally confirmed! YOU ARE GOING ON A SCHOOL TRIP!" the teacher almost squealed in pure happiness. And suddenly, everyone just started applausing. Everyone clapped, some whistled, others "whooo'ed". You happily did all of it. FINALLY.

You had been waiting for this for a long time now. You also knew that a school trip might even bring you closer to your friends before you leave. You wanted to have as many good memories as possible for your highschool year in the U.S.

But.. Where were you even going?

"Mrs. Teacher - where are we going for the school trip?" A student asked. The teacher spun around and then answered,

"THAILAND, my kids. Thailand, my lovely, lovely kids!~"

 

And as if the day just couldn't get any better, it did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloooooooooo :) I'm so sorry for this mini chappie, but I have to take a shower before it gets too late... This is only part |, so don't worry, there will be following chapthers of course ^^ Anyways, guys - I'm so sorry :( Please don't kill meeehhh :'{

Stay faithful and wait for the next update!! :)