School trip PART ||||

Love War

Aigoo - I'm finally back! I know I haven't updated in what seems like a million years, but I just started on my new school 2 months ago. 9th grade, middle-school. 

It's so hard O__O We have like an essay, a math test and a analyzing thing every week + all the homework D: I hate it x__x

BTW, as further explanation(lol), I just had an operation in my mouth recently and it really just knocked me out - I slept for 5 hours straight after I got home that day. last Wednesday I was at the dentist and they put some blue stuff on 2 of my teeth, so I can't bite or eat properly for 4 weeks. ing 4 weeks. 4 ing weeks with soup, yogurt, water and more even yogurt. WHEEE. LUV MA LIFE.

BUT, I finally found some time to update! Tonight I'm free, because I HAVE A HOLIDAY! ^^ But I have to prepare a little for next week's analyzationsproject, so I have no idea how this is going to be :D

I'll try writing a great chappie for you lovelies anyway<33

enjoy~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normal P.O.V:

You were busy playing around with your friends -and Sehun & his friends-, when suddenly the teachers called you up from the pool. It hadn't been long since you got there, but to teachers, such things doesn't matter at all.

When everyone were gathered in front of the pool, the teachers told you that you couldn't go swimming after 9PM. You pouted a little bit when they told you so, but all the guys just immediately started talking about what you could do instead of swimming then. 

Many of the suggestions, was group games like "7 minutes in Heaven", "Truth or Dare" and "T,P or C" (Truth, Percent or Consequences). Sure, you had played games like these before and yes, you did get to kiss one of your guy friends once...

But that was in 4th grade, so urh, yeah.. It doesn't count at all *sigh*.

 

When the teachers had left to their rooms, to get ready for tomorrow, all the students sat down in somewhat of a circle and one male student then said with a cheery voice,

"We're playing "Truth or Dare" as the first game! - who want's to start?" 

After that, everyone just shouted that they wanted to start. You and the girls sat beside each other. Or well, to be more exact, they only sat on your left side - and as expected, Sehun had already placed himself on your right side. You shortly looked at him, just to see who he was looking at, but unfortunately Sehun was doing the same thing, so you two practically got to stare at each other for about 5 seconds for no reason. 

You quickly snapped out of the staring and turned around, after realizing how hot your cheeks had become because of looking at him.

Just looking at him.

Sehun also had turned away, blushing. Suzy noticed the awkward situation and immediately shouted that she wanted to start. Since everyone had been arguing about who should start the game and there still was no conclusion, the guy who had introduced the game, allowed her to start. Suzy smiled in victory and started searching for a guy to play the game with.

Her eyes wandered around, trying to find an appropriate competitor. And then she found one; She chose no other than the douchebag. Of course she'd choose him, she really likes him.

She chose Sehun. 

Sehun smirked, satisfied with that someone chose him over everyone else. Suzy wiggled her eyebrows a little, so only he would notice. 

"Truth or dare, Sehun~" Suzy playfully asked, staring the game. Sehun's smirk kind of faded away, when she spoke to him. He thought for a short moment and chose 'Truth'. Suzy smiled creepily and nodded at him.

"Who do you like the best; Nana, Amber, Joorin, Youngmi or me?" she asked and giggled viciously. Everyone else laughed with her, everyone but Sehun. Even you giggled along, viciously, although the question also referred to you. 

Sehun snapped and looked at his opportunities. Nana, Amber, Youngmi, Suzy or you. That wasn't even a hard question for him - we all knew that, but what evarh. Sehun knew he couldn't just say that he liked you the best. Everyone would be suspicious and ask him then. No go.

His eyes wandered from girl to girl, and lastly they landed on you, on his side. You blushed slightly and looked at the ground, trying to avoid his eyes. 

Sehun thought of what to answer Suzy, and lastly he decided to go with the truth; Maybe it wouldn't change anything..

"Sooo? Who do you like the best, Sehun-ah?" Suzy pressed him. Sehun took a deep breath inwardly, and looked at you, while saying,

"I like Joorin the best, among you guys"

 

Silence for about 5 seconds, straight.

 

"Omo, Joorin-ah!"

"Waaaah!!~"

"Joorin-ah, Sehun said he likes you!! Kyaaaaaa!"

Female students squealed to you, starting another crazily loud conversation. Your entire face had flustered pink and you forcefully pressed your lips together and stared coldly at the ground. You could feel yourself shake lightly, when someone stated that Sehun said he liked you.

Sehun chuckled amused at you, all cool. You could feel the tension between you two;

It was really hard for you to even get to look up again. Some students pushed and pulled you for fun, and stated that you looked like a tomato, because of the blushing.

"Look how much she's blushing! Kyaaaa, it's too cute!" they all squealed. You just blushed even more because of that. You quickly looked at Sehun, to see if he had blushed too.

His face wasn't as pink as yours, but you could clearly see that he was flustered. 

You let your eyes fly by to the next person; Suzy. She looked a bit disappointed and she looked she was.. Pouting?

And then something unimaginable happened.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!" Everyone suddenly started cheering. You & Sehun widened your eyes in shock. Kissing? 

You and Sehun?

KISSING?

MWO?

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!" They kept on cheering loudly. Suddenly everyone surrounded the two of you and pressed you further towards each other. You could feel the blood rushing back in your cheeks again, when Sehun was pressed onto you. 

It felt like a cage of students all around you. They were all looking at you. Judging you.

"Sehun, we dare you to kiss Joorin-ah!" Some of the students stated as they smirked viciously at Sehun. Your eyes were filled with horror.

Sehun blinked a couple of times, trying to win back his concentration. He then frantically turned his face towards you, not knowing what else to do.

"COME ON SEHUN-AH! KISS HER! NOW!!~" The students playfully shouted -although it had a sound of desperative-ness in it. 

Sehun opened his mouth halfway and tried to say something, but of course, nothing came out. How come. Students were pushing the both of you, so that your faces would touch each other's. That was really awkward you know..

After countless tries from your fellow students, they finally made your lips touch a little bit. The first thing you heard just a second after, was Sehun's nervous laughter.

"Ya, here~ we did it!" you happily stated and was just about to get out of the students' grip, when someone said,

"No you didn't! Your lips just roamed, and only for like ½ of a second! NG!!"

"Yeah! DO IT AGAIN! PROPERLY THIS TIME!" The students began again. Everyone was smiling and grinning, so you couldn't really help, but be happy either way. Tell me, Joorin, how is it possible for you to be happy in such a situation.

You had no idea at all.

Sehun looked at you again, this time not so much like 'oh god, why', but more like, 'let's just get this done'. You tried to cover your grin. You felt like you were on rainbow-unicorn-drugs or something. 

The cage of students around you, were pressing you even closer to each other. When you were about 2 inches from his face, you decided to take the case in your own hand.

"Let's get this done, Sehun." You silently said and batted your eyes carefully. Sehun bit his lower lip and looked into your eyes.

It was the most intense 4 seconds of staring you had ever experienced. Sehun took a small breath and leaned in. In what seems like a thousand years, you waited for his lips to touch yours, and then,

it finally happened.

 

You felt his sweet lips carefully landing on yours. Moving on them. Tasting them.

Soon after, you started responding the kiss. Your lips worked perfectly with his. It was sweet, but a little bit too hurried. 

The crowd had been counting down the amount of seconds they decided you had to kiss in and finally stopped, when time had passed. 

This time, you really felt like a tomato. Your cheeks literally felt like they were on fire. 

 

I guess you can imagine how the rest of that week went on; REALLY awkward. You and Sehun couldn't look into each other's eyes after that night. Suzy was super offended and jealous that you got to kiss her crush, Sehun. The rest of the night you kissed him, Suzy wouldn't even talk to you.

But then, when you were all sleeping, she suddenly woke you up and apologized for her behavior earlier that night - and you apologized for kissing Sehun. You had it all talked through and in the end, no one felt bad or offended. 

That night was also something special, because it was that night you told Suzy about your feelings for Sehun. The next day you also shared your thoughts with Amber.

Neither of them seemed to be super surprised. Had it really been that obvious? Oh snap...

 

Oh well - the rest of the week went on well, except for that Sehun saw you countless times at the pool. In nothing but a bikini. Oh man, you have no idea how awkward that was, after you kissed that night. Even it was only 5 seconds you had kissed, it was still a kiss, and it made eveything super awkward. You could almost feel his eyes on you, when you were at the pool, or just anywhere, really.

 

Dis stalker boi.

Dis freaking hot stalker boi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meeh, hiiiii everyone :3

Did you like this chapter? Yes? No? c: How'ya feelin' 'bout all da' kissin'? xD

I know the most of you want to know what Sehun is thinking about all this kissing.. Yeah, yeah, I know :)

But don't worry! You'll know in next chapter! :D I'll include his POV, and we'll hear about his thoughts :3

 

Stay tuned, and 

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!