The very first day

Love War

Yaaaaawn ~ I've been a little sick with some virus these days, but I feel better now :) I'll try to continue on this story, so it won't be that boring :}

Enjoy chapter 6, you ^^

 

 

 

 

 

You boiled of anger. Your face was probably as red as a tomato, but you didn't care. You needed revenge. NOW.

Taking a deep breath, you calmed down a little and looked up at Suzy & Amber's confused faces.

"... Erm.. Sorry guys... I think I overreacted a bit. But that dude is just so annoying! I really can't stand him... Do you think we can make a 'revenge-plan' on him? - I would love to hurt him.." You said, looking creepily at your friends.

Amber just shook her head and swung an arm around you.

"Joorin-ah.. Maybe he's stupid and annoying, but he's a new student. What about giving him another chance? Perhaps he'll be more mature tomorrow?" She suggested you. You gazed at her, like she was speaking nonsense. A hand was waving in front of your eyes, but you didn't even react.

"Yah! - Joorin! Are you even listening? Aish, you punk.." Amber said. She swung her arm off you and shook your head from side to side instead.

"Wohahoauyaaaa!! STOP!!! Y-y-you kn-know I d-don't like being shaked around!" You squealed, while your eyes were flying around everywhere. It felt like you were in a rollercoatser or something.

"Nyaha! That's why I did it. I know what your weak sides is.. Nehehehe!~" Amber evilly laughed at you. She was right. Amber & Suzy was like your personal clones. They knew almost everything about you. Yep, only almost everything. You had some deep secrets, only you could know about.

"But, Joooooriiiiiiin-aaaaaah!~ What did he mean by that 'come any night'? and what was that 'Im occupied everynight'? I wannna knooooow!" Suzy whined at you, showing off her epic aegyo skills.

You couldn't resist that aegyo glare... Besides, they had heard like everything, so there was nothing to hide anyways.

"Okay.. He.. Umm... - He kinda said that he, ahem, 'would make me feel good', if you know what I mean. And well yea, that was also that 'come any night' thing. Then afterwards, he said it was a joke.. - Aaaaand that he was occupied everynight... Uhhr.." You explained to the wild looking eyes, which were staring at you.

Suzy seemed like the most confused one.

"Sooo... He practically said he would like to have with you? Gosh..." Suzy said. She always said things so straight, without any hints to something. Without even thinking about the minors on the school.

"Yah~ Don't say such things! There are minors on this scool too!" You hissed at Suzy, while some more junior students walked by, listening to your converstaion.

She looked like she didn't mind what you just said.

"But.. That's what he said, right? That he wanted to have with you?" She asked again, looking totally innocent, like a little kiddo, who never was teached about such things...

Amber just chuckled at the two of you. She was a bit more mature then you two, so she could take such things without problems.

"SSssshhh! Shush, Suzy! What if anyone hear you?! We'll be banned talking! Or maybe they'll call our parents!" You frantically said.

"But, Joorin, don't you know that they will teach us in ual education tomorrow? Of course we won't be banned talking, pabo. It's a part of the national school system!" Suzy cheerishly said to you.

You were dumbfounded.

ual education?! You gotta be kidding me.

They will teach you about it?! In school?! At this age?! How!? Why?! When?!

"T-They will t-teach us about WHAT?!" You yelled at Suzy, who just were laughing at you.

You knew nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"That's right, they'll teach us about ! Tomorrow in the biology lesson!" Suzy happily said. It was like she actually couldn't wait for it.

Aigoo. You hoped this all was a horrible nightmare.

But no, it wasn't.

And like the reality couldn't get any worse, Nana and her slang came over.

"What are you talking about, friends?" She asked with her normal voice.

You hated her. You hated her because she was too perfect. She was actually a good friend sometimes, a good CO partner in school and she was sweet.

But you hated her. Because of her perfectness, everyone would go to her, for being her friend, go make homework with her and every boy would chase her.

She was too perfect.

"Uhmm. We are just talking?" You said, trying to put a real smile on. Nana smiled back at all of you and turned to her friends again. 

While Nana & her slang of puppies were walking into the class, you began talking again;

 

"Whaaaaat?!" Amber let out. You were all confused by Nana's sudden kindness. Though she was kind normally, she seemed more cheerish now. Even walking all the way out on the hallway, just to ask you  what you were talking about. It was like someone had given her a box of sweets and now she was spreading sweets out for everyone.

Weird...

"Yea, just what I was thinking. Since when did she become like this?" Suzy cheerishly asked.

You shrugged and took up the previous topic;

"So... Tomorrow... In the biology lesson... They'll teach us about.. 'That'?" You unsurely asked.

"Teach us about what? - ? Yup, that's tomorrow!" Suzy happily answered. She still didn't care about what she said. It was so clear that she teased you with saying .. Well you know..

"Yaa!~ Suzy!! Don't EVER say se-"

"? Did anyone say ''??" A shadow appeared in the door to the classroom. It was him. Again.

It was Sehun.

You stared at him, while he walked over to your little group, with an evil smirk smeared on his face.

"Joorin said it!!" Suzy sqeualed, pointing at you and ran away.

Oh God.. What do to?!?

Sehun's smirk became even more obvious and he turned his face to yours.

"Ohoho~ Bad gurl! I didn't think you even would know about such things.. Maybe you have a chance anyway.." He said, making Amber break out in laughing.

It was only you and him now. And Amber, who were holding onto her tummy, because of laughter...

Doesn't count.

"You know what? I don't ever wanna be on your stupid list of girls you've ed. JUST GO AWAY!" You yelled at Sehun.

You were slightly blushing, but he noticed.

"Aww, you sure? I think we could make a great couple.. Anyways, come any night~ I'll make you feel like no one else ever did.." He seductively said and smirked.

You just couldn't stand him. He's was so erted and annoying and his weird personality, changing all the time.. Just..

AWFUL.

Luckily you weren't blushing -but you felt like it- so you put your hand on your cheek, just to feel if it only was your imagination.

Sehun saw it and removed your hand, just to replace it with his own.

Aish, his stupid personality changed all the time. So now he was the caring and sweet new student? Tch...

"Yaa~ ... What are you doing? Just go... The teacher will be here any time." You said, sounding totally innocent. He seemed to like it.

Looking carefully into your confused eyes, he let go of your cheek and sent you a weak smile.

Weak, but real.

It was pretty.

Sehun walked into the classroom again and left you staring into the empty air.

 

Little pieces of dust swayed in the air. You had never noticed them, until now. 

You had never noticed the new green leaves on the old tree outside the window of the hallway.

Neither had you ever noticed that beauty can be found in every human.

 

Your hand automatically reached for your cheek again and felt the warmth his hand left.

Was this love? Were you in love on the very first day? No.. It couldn't be... Or... Could it?

No.

 

Then the reality hit you;

Tomorrow, should soon become one of the worst days in your life.

Tomorrow in the biology lesson.

education.

With Sehun.

 

"Dear God, what have I ever done, making you punish me so hard?"

 

 

 

 

 

Muhahahaha!!! >:} I feel so evil writng such things! :D Nyahahaha >,< Someone who's excited for tomorrows' biology lesson? Hhahahaha >:]

Feel free to comment, upvote, subscribe and so on :) LOVE=UPDATES!! ^^