Thinking of you

Love War

Hello everyone! Okay, so I went shopping with my mom in H&M today. When I was trying on some jeans in the changing room, I heard something familiar... A very familiar beat, actually.. It sounded.. Japanese? I listened for a sec more and it turned out to be SNSD's "Flower Power"! :''> I had never thought I'd ever hear a Kpop song in a Danish shop, but well.. I did xD 

#SuperProudSone <3

Okay, breathe...

Follow me on twittaaarh? c: https://twitter.com/woulaskywalker

~

I'm here with a new chappie of Lover War - for YOU! So please enjoy! :D

 

 

 

 

Normal P.O.V:

You confidently looked at Sehun, who practically just was gaping at you. You didn't really think about it, when you told him to take off his shirt. You just needed to wash it, you innocently thought to yourself.

What was his problem? It's not like you thought he had abs or anything..

"Why aren't you taking it off already? It still smells awful." You asked Sehun and raised an eyebrow.

He gawked even more at you, but then realized your seriousness, and slowly began pulling off his shirt.

You couldn't stand seeing him taking so long, just to take off a t-shirt, so you decided to help him.

"Yah! Hands off!" Sehun warned, slapping your fingers away. You looked questioningly at him and pulled your hands to yourself again. 

When Sehun finally had taken off his shirt, you quickly grabbed it and left him staring at you, washing it in the sink. Women came in & out of the toilet all the time, and of course, they all gawked like crazy, when they saw the shirtless Sehun.

Ok, you couldn't say that he didn't have any abs.. That would be a lie.

He had a muscular body, but not too much. He wasn't hairy or anything. Just... You couldn't really find a suitable word to describe him. 

As you washed the shirt, you couldn't really help, but take a short glance at Sehun, when he sometimes looked away.

Unfortunately, he caught you looking at him. Aigoo - here comes the egoism...

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Sehun scoffed, smirking all the way up to his ears.

You could feel the blood flushing out in your cheeks, making your cheeks hot and slightly pink.

Sehun brushed a hand down his stomach and made you shiver in.. Shiver in... Something. You didn't know if it was disgust, fear, love or whatever. You felt so clueless in such situations.

You opened your mouth to answer him, but as expected, nothing came out. Not even a single word.

"Tch - my hotness must've paralyzed you, huh?" Sehun smirked, poking you with his elbow.

"Yah! Shut up! You don't even have any abs." You said, kind of regretting the last words, because you knew they were incredibly wrong. As if Oh Se Hoon wouldn't have any abs. Ha, what a silly lie.

Sehun widened his eyes in anger and ripped his wet shirt, that you were holding, out of your hands.

"YAH! Don't you dare saying I don't have any abs!! I train daily, you idiot" Sehun spat out, gritting his teeth and snarling lightly.

"And what will you do about it? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ABS, OH SE HOON!!" You teasingly shouted at him, making Sehun really pissed. I mean - more than he normally is. You could almost see the fire in his eyes.

He lifted up his wet shirt - and suddenly, he threw it towards you. Though he didn't throw his shirt at you for real, but just pretended to -so it wouldn't hurt you- all the water from the wet shirt still hit you.

You were drenched in water. Your shirt, your hair, your shorts - everything.

He just grinned evilly and watched as his revenge had it's victory over you.

"YAH!! You made me wet, Sehun!" You shouted, not even noticing how wrong it sounded - you were too upset at the moment. An old ahjumma looked at you with an annoyed expression and said;

"If he makes you so wet, why don't you just get a room with him? Young people nowadays.. Hnff.."

You mentally gagged because of embarrassment and turned yourself to Sehun again. He was holding himself on the tummy because of laughter. You couldn't believe what you just said. Like seriously, Joorin?! "You made me wet, Sehun"?? OMFG WHY.

"Y-You just s-said - that I m-made you w-wet! .. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAR!!!" Sehun almost cried because of laughter. His eyes was violently pressed together, and he almost looked like he was in pain.

"Yah, it's not funny at all. You really did." You said, rolling your eyes, trying to get over the freak-out. No matter how dirty and wrong it may have sounded, you knew you had to see in the eyes, what you just said - he had to acknowledge his rude action. You wouldn't let him get away with that.

"O-Oh! Oh God! I d-did?! ARHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sehun laughed out.

"Eiish... Why do guys only think of these erted things!? It wasn't meant to be misunderstood, you idiot." You said and took the shirt out of his hand.

"H-hey! Give me my shirt!"

"Um, let's see - no."

"What did you just say?"

"I said no, are you deaf?"

"No, but-"

"Good. It's still wet, so you can't wear it yet, idiot."

Sehun was just about to say something again, but then he changed his mind and kept silent.

You rolled your eyes and wrung the wet shirt in the sink, so the water came out. Sehun looked pretty amazed by your work. It all went so fast and just perfect. No mistakes.

You folded the shirt and handed it to Sehun again.

"Here you go~" You happily stated and handed the shirt to him.

"..." Sehun didn't say anything.

"Aren't you going to thank me at least?" You asked, crossing your arms and squinting your eyes a bit.

"..Thanks." He finally answered, making you smile brightly.

"You're welcome!" You said and began walking towards Chanyeol. Sehun followed you, still shirtless.

*****

"Dude, are you stripping for my best friend now!?" Chanyeol sarcastically asked Sehun.

"WHAT?! Dude, no." Sehun quickly answered, thinking Chanyeol really meant it. You sighed,"Guys..."   Both of them looked and an awkward silence fell over you. You wanted clean up to the awkward air,

"Hey Yeollie - want to go ride that one?" You asked Chanyeol, while pointing at one of the many rollercoasters in the amusement park.

"Sure, let's go!" Chanyeol agreed and began running towards the rollercoaster, with you in his right hand.

"Yay! Oppa - wait up!" You shouted, not being able to follow up with his long legs.

Sehun P.O.V:

As I watched the two lovebird-alike people running towards the rollercoaster, while holding hands, I could feel myself getting angrier by the second. I wasn't showing any affection, but inside.. It really hurt.

I quickly decided to catch up with them, but as I was halfway to the rollercoaster, someone grabbed me from behind.

Guess who..

Jongin & Taemin, those bastards held me back and evilly smirked. Ugh, I didn't like those smirks. Not one single bit.

"Yo, Sehun-ah! Can't you see that Joorin & Yeol is having their own little date-thingy? You shouldn't be bothering them with your errh.. 'Sehun-ness'." Taemin stated, looking quite satisfied with his newly invented word, "Sehun-ness".

"Aish, let me go! I'm the one to decide where I wanna go!" I yelled, trying to free myself from their strong grip.

"Not today, little baby~" Taemin singsonged.

"Yea, today we are in charge of what to do," Jongin said, smirking way too much at me.

"But that's not fai-" I protested at my two friends.

"Bad luck, dude" Jongin answered and made his face-look, I had now seen a couple of times in the past years.

"Yea, too bad. Let's go!~" Taemin added and pulled me towards the exit of the amusement park.

"Wait! Where are we even going!?" I hissed, trying to cover myself just a little bit - I was still shirtless ya' know.

"To the soccer field!!" Jongin happily shouted and pulled me further.

As they pulled me to the exit of Lotte World, I couldn't help but think of Joorin & Chanyeol, who was riding the rollercoaster together now. I bet she was scared and that dirty bastard, Chanyeol, didn't man himself up enough to hold her hand, so she would calm down. I could've done that. I could've been riding that rollercoaster with Joorin. You dirty bastard, Chanyeol.

Bastard.

Park Chan Yeol is the biggest bastard I've ever known.

... Except from my dad. He's like the king of the bastards.

From now on, I think I'll call him 'King Bastardo'. Chanyeol could be 'Prince Bastardo' then. It suits them incredibly good, actually.

Normal P.O.V:

Jongin & Taemin dragged Sehun out of Lotte World and walked over to the small soccer field that was like 5 minutes away.

You, on the other hand, was so done riding rollercoasters. You really had enough for today. Chanyeol swung an arm over your shoulder and you guys walked around and tried small competitions, like 'throw the pie', 'shoot the cans down' and such.

Though you didn't win, not even once, you still got a prize, because the owner of one of the small shops, thought you looked so cute. You didn't think of yourself as 'cute', so you couldn't really see why he thought you looked cute.

As the day went on, you totally forgot about Sehun, Jongin and Taemin. You had a really good time in the amusement park with Chanyeol and you didn't want it to end yet.                                                                                                                It was already 2:40 PM and your tummy was rumbling like crazy. You lightly pulled Chanyeol's collar and begged him to find some food. Chanyeol just laughed at your childishness, but then he realized the seriousness and brought you to a little café, after exiting Lotte World.

*****

"Mmm, this is really delicious, Yeollie!~" You said in between your pauses of eating the grilled vegetable & chicken spear. Chanyeol smiled at you.

"Glad you like it, Joo," He said and moved his eyes from you, to the huge window next to your table.

"Hey, isn't that Amber??" Chanyeol suddenly spoke, making you look out of the window too, to see if it really was.

"Yea, it is!" You approved and quickly got up from your seat and ran out in the arms of one of your best friends.

"Ambeeer!~ Come join us!" You happily squealed and smiled at Amber, who chuckled a bit at you.

"Jooriiiin! Yea, sure," She said in the same tone and agreed to join you & Chanyeol in the café.

*****

It was Amber's first time meeting Chanyeol, so of course, they greeted each other properly. After that, you talked about everything. Yes, I certainly mean, everything.

"Amber, do you know if Suzy is free today? It could be so fun if she could join us too!" You asked Amber, making Chanyeol look begging at you. He didn't wanted more girls around him - you & Amber were quite enough.

"Yea, she told me she was visiting her uncle & aunt in Gwangju this weekend, but we can still call her, eh?" Amber said and found her phone.

You leaned in to see the phone as Amber found the right number, called Suzy, and put the phone on loud speaker.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suzy answered the phone call.

"Hey Suzy, it's Amber-" Amber happily said, making Suzy wake up in the other end.

"And Joorin & Chanyeol!" You added, looking playfully at Chanyeol.

"Hey guys! Ah, you really don't know how lo- Wait.. Chanyeol? That guy you told me about?!" She asked you with a cheery voice.

"I guess so - Hi Suzy~" Chanyeol said and held the phone close to him.

"Oh - Hi Chanyeol!" Suzy greeted Chanyeol back.

And like that, a new friendship formed between you all.

You told Chanyeol, Suzy & Amber about your high school plans in the States and though they would miss you, they still thought it was a great idea.

*****

While you and the others was having a good conversation on the café, Jongin, Taemin and Sehun were playing soccer. Sehun was the goalkeeper, while Taemin should kick the ball and Jongin was judge.

Sehun was doing all right, until another thought passed through his mind.

He thought of you & Chanyeol, sitting together, watching a movie and maybe even ki-

*SLAM*

Taemin had kicked the ball so hard that Sehun fell, when it hid his face. Everything went black for some seconds or so and then he was back again.

"Yah! Are you daydreamin', Hunnie??" Taemin playfully scoffed and patted Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun gritted his teeth and quickly removed Taemin's hand.

"I'm not." He hissed and stood up, leaning himself to the goal.

"Yea, right..." Jongin said, only agreeing with Taemin. Typical these two.

Sehun walked over to the bench they had placed their belongings and searched his bag for his phone.

When he found it, he checked if Taemin or Jongin was near. They was still out on the soccer field, trying to kick the ball into the goal.

Sehun unlocked his phone and watched as his beautiful wallpaper popped up. He loved that picture of you. It always reminded him of how caring and loving you actually was. It was a picture of you kissing your little brother, Seungjo, on the cheek.

And Sehun was jealous. Just a little bit. But he didn't want to admit it. He kept it for himself.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind his back.

"Hey, whatcha' looking at?" Jongin asked Sehun, referring to the picture on his phone.

"Let me see!" Taemin childishly squealed and reached for Sehun's phone. Sehun quickly putted it away and faced his two friends.

"I-it's nothing, guys" He said, trying to sound convincing. It didn't really sound like it though. But before Jongin & Taemin could answer, a girly voice interrupted their conversation.

"Heeeey boys!" Nana said, waving her hand. Shinyeong and Youngmi followed behind her, like little puppies.

The boys widened their eyes at the pretty sight. Except for Sehun. He already knew that these girls may look beautiful, but inside, they were filled with nothing but crap.

While Jongin & Taemin approached the three girls, Sehun just stood next to them and watched, suspiciously.

"Can we play with you guys? Pleeeeaaaaase!"

"Of course you can, girls!" Jongin and Taemin immediately approved, without giving Sehun a chance to say a word.

As they all played soccer, or at least tried to make the girls do it right, you, Chanyeol and Amber already had parted their ways and gotten home.

You were lying on the couch, watching some TV with Seungjo.

*****

"Hey, why don't we go to the karaoke bar tonight?!" Youngmi suddenly suggested, as they played amateur soccer.

"Karaoke?! AWESOME! I want to go, I want to go!" Taemin squealed and jumped around in happiness.

"Let's go then!" Jongin said and began packing his things.

"Sehun-ah - are you coming?" Nana asked Sehun, who still was playing with the ball.

"Yea, yea.." Sehun agreed and walked towards the others.

"OMO, I'm so excited! I love singing!" Nana stated, looking really happy at all the boys. Taemin's face lighted up and he smiled like an idiot.

"You do? Me too!" He said and grabbed Nana's hands, so they could jump up and down in excitement.

"And me!" Jongin added and tried to jump with them.

"Yea, right - you're so bad at singing dude-" Taemin scoffed and stuck his tongue out at Jongin.

"Yah!! I'm good at singing!" Jongin defended himself.

"What about you, Sehun? - Do you like singing?" Nana asked Sehun, who was walking silently next to them.

"Uhm.. I don't really know." Sehun carelessly answered, not even bothering to look up at her.

"Oh.. O-okay.." Nana said, stuttering a bit, before looking away again.

*****

The night on the karaoke bar kind of went on a bit crazy. Taemin, who was older than the others, had a couple of drinks - and stupid as they were, the girls drank it with him. So actually everyone, except for Sehun, was drunk.

Great.

"H-Hey... SEHun-aaaah! Come o-on! Let's s-sing a song f-for the l-lovely ladiesssss!~" Jongin said and pulled Sehun to the mini scene.

"Yah! I don't want to. Do it yourself."

"N-nooooooo! You h-haaave to sing w-with meee!~"

"..."

"Pwuetty p-pwueeeaaase!"

"Okay then.. But only one time."

"YAAAAAAAY! Let's s-sing Gee!"

"No way. I wanna sing Mr. Simple!"

"...Okaaaaaaaaaay. Pabo..."

"Oh God.."

The music started and Sehun had the first lines. Then it was Jongin's turn, but he just sounded like something you hear on the first X-factor audition.

Taemin was surrounded by all the girls, who sat with him. Nana on his lap, Shinyeong on his left side and Youngmi on his right.

They would clap and whistle, whenever Sehun & Jongin made some dance moves. Besides they both were good at singing, they also could dance.

Believe it or not. Swiftly and confident moves.

"Y-you guys are totally good a-at dancing! Whooohooo!" Nana applauded.

"Yea! Y-you should become idols or s-something!" Shinyeong commented and gave them a thumbs up.

 

At last, it ended up being an all right night, Sehun thought.

 

 

 

 

 

But he still thought of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD :D No, you're right - I really have no idea what to write. Just please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE (IF YOU CAN!) I GET MOTIVATED BY YOUR COMMENTS :3