A friendly date

Love War

Hello!! :) I have holiday for a whole week, from now :D So that means I'll update more! Or at least I think so :3

Anywayz, here's another update for you lovely guys c;

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun?" You asked yourself out loud. The stranger kept running, though you thought he heard you.

Wasn't it Sehun? Though you didn't know if it really was him, you had the feeling that you were right.

The stranger suddenly ran into an old ahjumma and quickly bowed at her, before disappearing out of your sight.

A hand fell on your shoulder and you turned around to see who's hand it was.

"What's taking so long? - are you okay?" Chanyeol asked with a worried expression.

You just shrugged and removed his hand from your shoulder, causing him to look even more worried.

"Nothing.. I just think I saw- someone..." You answered, looking down at your school shoes.

"Who?" Chanyeol's curious look came on and began growing.

You sighed and looked at his handsome face.

"I.. I think I saw Se-.. Never mind.. Let's just go back." You said, looking a bit down.

'Why was you down?' you asked yourself in your head.

Oh, right. If it really had been Sehun, he must've followed you. Does that mean he likes you? Nah, that's impossible. You saw how he drooled at Nana & her slang today. You saw how he adored them. How could he like someone like you?

But unfortunately, your heart told you something else.

Something no one ever could know. Not even Amber or Suzy. Especially not Suzy.

It told you that Sehun was someone for you.

Someone you liked.

Maybe.. You wasn't sure if it was love or just your first impressions of him or his good looks.. It had only been some days since you met him, though. How could you feel like this already?!

No one could ever know.

Oh, and you just scared him away.

 

"Uhm, Joorin.. Your brother took home with his kintergarten already." Chanyeol stated, looking questioningly at you, like you had been somewhere else the whole entire time.

You frowned and looked around. He was right, Seungjo had already gotten back. Good, it was getting dark anyway.

"Oh!.. Then Imma go home too. I think my parents is wondering where I am." You said, already heading for the exit of the park.

Chanyeol grabbed your wrist, before you could go any further. He smiled at you and dragged you back, facing him.

"I still own you something, remember?" He said and rocked his knee from side to side, waiting for an answer.

"Yea.. That's right. But can't I just save the favour for another time? Like freezing it down?" You asked, looking at him with begging eyes.

"Well, I guess, but I just really wanted to-" He started, but you found your phone before he could even finish his sentence.

"It's getting dark, Yeollie.. I think I should call my mom and say I'll be home soon." You said, fumbling with your phone, trying to find the right number.

"You can call her. But just say that you'll be home later tonight." Chanyeol said with a way too obvious smirk.

He had plans. You could tell that from that smirk.

"Wae? What do you mean?" You asked him, giving him a questioningly look.

He smirked even more, but not in a seducing way. More like a child who wanted to show his friends his new toy.

"I mean that you will be home later tonight. Come with me. I still own you a favour and I'm about giving it to you." He answered.
 

"Okay.. But I'll just call her."  You said and called your mom, telling her that you would be late home tonight.

"Hi mom. I'll be home late today, because Chanyeol wants to take me somewhere. So don't wait for me, eh?" You said to your mom through the phone.

"Oh, that boy you talked about last night? That's great, Joorin! -I'll tell dad too! I'm sure he'll be glad you're going on a date!! But don't be home over midnight! Good girl~" Your mom squealed and before you could say anything, she had already hung you up. Damn woman.

Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and dragged you through the park and some streets.

You thought he was being a little weird, jusr dragging you around. You suddenly stopped and made him look confused at you.

Shouldn't it be you being confused one?

"Where are you taking me, Park Chan Yeol?" You asked, using his full name. It made him shiver a bit as you scolded him.

"Take it easy, Joorin. I'm just taking you out for dinner" He answered, looking weirdly at your confused face.

"For dinner? Is that the favour you wanna give me?" You asked him.

He shrugged and cutely pouted.

"Y-yea.. Isn't it good enough? I-I can take you somewhere else if-" He frantically said.

You walked towards him, placed your hands at his shoulders and cutely smiled at him.

"It's great, Yeollie~ And no, I don't wanna go somewhere else." You stated, making him smile brightly.

Once again he took your hand and dragged you on. You didn't mind him holding your hand anymore. Though it was too big for your liking, it was comfy.

You reached a big building and walked up stairs to the first floor. It was a really beautiful & expensive retaurant.

Strauss_Restaurant_Night_1.jpg

 

You looked at Chanyeol, who was busy talking to the waiter about something.

You tugged his shirt, making him face you.

"Chanyeol!! -This so expensive! Let's just go to a street kitchen or something" You hissed at Chanyeol.

He just smiled and took up his wallet.

"I have enough money~" He confidently said, shaking the wallet lightly.

You sighed and scanned the restaurant. Very formal.

The waiter lead you to a table near the window and gave you some menu cards.

"What do you want to eat? I think I'm taking the spaghetti.." Chanyeol said while looking at the dark red menu card.

"....."

"Why aren't you answering?" He asked, looking a bit hurt, but still smiling like an idiot.

You couldn't stand his idiotic smile and his happy personilty. You smiled back a him and leaned in over the table to answer.

"Because I want information. Why did you take me to this restaurant?" You requiered an answer.

Chanyeol chuckled and took a quick look at his shining black watch, before answering your question.

"I knew you would ask sooner or later.." He said, making you even more curious.

"You see, my parents always used to take me here when I was little. That was before they got divorced. Whenever I go to this restaurant, it brings up my old memories of my parents, when they were happy together. So I thought I would take you here tonight. You are okay with it, right?" He said, telling you about his parents, who got divorced when he still were a little kiddo.

You gazed at him in amazement. You were amazed by how real he were. Not like so many other people, who just lied about themselves and their history.

"Wha... Do you.. Never mind.. Thanks for letting me know. And thanks for taking me to this place, Yeollie. I really appreciate it." You said, smiling brightly at him.

"Heh, I thought you would like it" He said smiling right as brightly back at you.

The waiter came and took your orders. Chanyeol wanted spaghetti and you just ordered a salad. Very western choices..

As you ate, you chatted about each others lives and how hard it was. Chanyeol giggled, when you told him about your crazy dad, who kept warning you from Sehun.

"Yeollie.. This isn't a date, right?" You suddenly asked him.

He shrugged and smiled at you.

"Nope~ It's a friendly date." He answered, making you giggle.

 

The night went on well and you felt like you knew almost everything about him. And that he knew almost everything about you.

Chanyeol followed you home and around 10:30 PM, you was at your house. Damn you guys could talk for centuries.

Snickering up in your bed, you pulled the blanket over youself and closed your eyes.

He was a wonderful guy indeed, Park Chanyeol.

Definitely someone you wanted to spend your time with.

With sweet thoughts, you fell asleep to the light of the pale shining moon outside your window.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

After she saw me in the bush, I couldn't help but run. And then I bumped into an ahjumma. Aish, stupid old ladies going around and blocking my way.

I was walking fast and not paying attention to the people around me, because of him. Because of Chanyeol.

That bastard stole Joorin away from her freedom. Stupid Chanyeol.

I hate him.

I hate everything about him.

"Mr.! Please donate some money to Red Cross!!" A little girl squealed at me, holding a box up in front of me.

I walked over to her and sat down in ting position(da fuq?!).

"Little girl. Are you ing kiddin' me? I'm not gonna give you money, so get the hell out of my way. NOW." I commanded, giving her my famous deathstare.

"Hey, don't you talk like that to my daughter!!" A grown man yelled at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just  outta my way. Bastards." I mumbled and walked home. Stupid people.

Once I lied on my bed, I realized how much I hate my life.

Wait.. You already heard that didn't you?

Too bad.

You mad, bro?

AHAHAHAHA.

Go die.

 

And with those words, I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whatya think? :D Leave a comment below! c;