Lost in the forest

Love War

Hiiiiiii c:

I'm just so so so soooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in what seems like a thousand years ;A; Please accept my apology m(-_-)m

However, I'm not only here to apologize - I'm also here to give you another update on this story!! :D

But before we start, PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS---> So, today I went to deliver my lil bro at his friend's house and because it rained, I took an umbrella with me. When I was walking home, I met my neighbor, Alexander. He's like 1½ year older than me, but we get on pretty well. The thing is that I have this crush on him, and I haven't really told anyone about it - soooo, because he's my neighbor, he followed me home and then when he disappeared, I found out I had this 'A' on my hand. It must've been because of the umbrella, but why 'A'?? That's the weird thing... Is it 'A' because of Alexander? Is this a sign or something?! WTF!!

Please leave a comment, so I can see your opinion of this weird thing :P

 

On with the story!! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joorin P.O.V:

As I found my school uniform, my phone suddenly buzzed. I went over to check it and saw I got a text from "Jongin:*". In the text, he asked me what sport I'd be doing at the upcoming official sportsday. I answered him, saying that I would be running with some of my friends. He texted back and said he'd be playing baseball. Hohoho, just imagine Jongin playing baseball, all sweaty and- *BUZZ* I got another text from him;

"If you're running, that means you're on the same team as Sehun-ah! :D Right?!" It said. I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration. Yierk... Sehun...

Finally, I had pulled myself enough together to answer him.

"Yes.. But, how do you know Sehun??" I confused typed in and pressed send.

"I've known him for years! :D But we've never really hanged out so much. I only got to think of him being on your running team, because he told me yesterday :)"

I raised my eyebrow and answered him before heading downstairs;

"Oh ok... I gotta go now. C ya soon! ;)" I locked my phone and started putting on my uniform.

*BUZZ*

"Aish, what now!?" I mumbled, kinda annoyed by the buzzing sound from my phone. I grabbed my phone and checked 'messages'. I had 1 new text from 'Jongin:*'. "Euurhh.." I thought to myself... "Not again..."

"Ok! C ya soon babe!:*" The text said. That guy must be mentally injured or something. Such a nasty-. I didn't even reply, I just set my phone on mute and threw it into my bagpack.

 

*****

 

*Downstairs*

 

Normal P.O.V:

 

You had just eaten some breakfast, when your mom stepped into the kitchen and walked towards you.

"Lovely boy, that Sehun, hm?" She said and giggled, as she went to make breakfast for Seungjo and your dad.

You shrugged and placed your plate and cup in the sink.

"He's fine I guess.." You mumbled, just loud enough for your mom to hear it. She placed her hand on your shoulder and giggled even more.

"Admit it, sweetie - I know you think he's adorable!" She playfully whined and began jumping around, doing the happy dance. You thought she was the most childish one in the house.

"MOM! I don't think he's adorable! Or anything else!! He's just my classmate!!" You loudly said, trying to calm yourself just a little bit. She just laughed for herself and continued making breakfast, while singing, "Joorin loo-ooves Seee-hun! Nanana-naanaaaaaana!"

"Oh my gosh..." you mumbled and went up to brush your teeth.

 

***** Some days later, on the Official Sportsday, after a day filled with sports in school *****

 

You had trained for the past days and you were ready to win now. You were ready to win this . Your ankle wasn't fully healed yet, but you thought you could make it either way.

It was late afternoon, around 6:30PM and all the families from the many schools had gathered on the school stadium to eat dinner together, outside. Your family had chosen to eat with Sehun's family (of course..), so right now, you were eating dinner, while Sehun was sitting next to you.

Sometimes you could feel him look at you, but when you turned around to see if he did - he just looked away. Sneaky trick, Sehun, sneaky trick...

"So, you two are on the running team? I think you better go now - it looks like the race is about to start," said Sehun's mom, Mrs. Oh. Your eyes shot up and you grabbed Sehun's arm, dragging him towards the place, where the race was about to start. A smile secretly crept onto Sehun's face.

"Good luck Sweetie! You can do it!" you heard your mom shout, when you & Sehun had taken your start places next to the other runners. You smiled back at your mom and nodded shortly, before taking your eyes on the race instead.

And then suddenly, the speakers started talking.

"Hello everybody! Today has been an amazing day for everyone! There have been many sports held today, but now it's finally time for the last one; Running! The race will go from the school, to the forest and back to the school again. We will find the winner around 9:00PM. Now, let's get started, shall we?!"

You smirked and placed your right foot infront of yourself. Ready to start. Sehun saw and did the same. You just shook your head at him and smiled.

"Ready!" The speakers started counting down. You shivered a little bit, but quickly went to normal again.

"Set!" You knew this was the last word before taking off. You were ready, so you didn't feel bad though.

"GO!!!" The speakers blew and everyone started running. You ran next to Sehun, who had insisted on you two running together. It wasn't like you wanted to run with him, but heck, it's only a running race.

All the families was cheering on their kids and you could hear little Seungjo shouting, "Go Joorin noona!!" It made you feel so much stronger and it made you keep running fast.

 

***** 1 hour later, still running the race *****

 

You & Sehun had been running for a while now and you were in the forest. The other runners had disappeard ahead looooong ago. You should've seen that coming - you just weren't the sporty type.

You hadn't really talked to Sehun yet because it was pretty tiring to run and talk at the same time. Also, you didn't want to get lost, and you was pretty sure you'd get lost if you talked to anyone, while running.

But suddenly, Sehun, who was running right next to you, tripped over a stick and bumped into you, causing both of you to fall. And there you were - lying on the cold and hard ground with Sehun on the top of your back.

Perfect, just what you needed.

You growled and tried to push Sehun off, as you cursed him under your breath for being such a clumsy-dumsy. Sehun got off and you was just about to stand up, when you fell down again. Your ankle hurt. Like, really much.

"Aiiish, ! Why now!!" You cursed, trying to hold in the tears that was forming in your eyes because of the pain.

You rubbed your ankle, but it didn't really seem to help at all. Sehun got down on his knees and stared into your eyes. For a short moment, you thought he'd ask you to m- "What happened - Are you ok?" He asked and looked worried at your ankle. You shook your head 'no'.

"My ankle hurts, I don't think it's fully healed yet.. I.. I'll just go back. You just run. See you tomorrow, I guess.." You said and tried to stand up, holding onto Sehun's shoulder. But Sehun just stood up, making you lose balance and fall backwards. Luckily he caught you before you could even think of falling. You grabbed the collar of his sweaty t-shirt and looked terrified into his deep brown eyes. Really pretty, actually.

"You're not going anywhere. I won't run without you, Joorin." He said and you got loose from his grip and stood up normally. You thought he was kinda annoying; Why should you run the rest of the race if your ankle hurt like ? And why was he the one to decide wether to do it or not? Why him? Jerk. He's such a jerk. No.. More like... More like a douchebag.

"Why do you think you can decide that? I'll do what I feel like." You said, trying to contain your sudden anger. You started limping in the other direction. Sehun knitted his eyebrows and grabbed your arm tightly.

"Is it that Chanyeol who taught you to be like this? He's such a bastard," He angrily said and tightened his grip around your wrist. His dark tone made you shiver even though you tried to stay cool.

"Why'd you care? He's nothing to you! But he's my best friend, so I suggest you to shut the up about him." You spat and tried to get free from his grip. Sehun rolled his eyes and said,

"Your best friend ?! Holy shi-... If you just knew.. -You'd hate him too. Now let's go, we have to run the last part of the race to get home."

You stared at him like he was crazy. How could you run with your ankle?! It hurt like for Gods sake!

"I'm NOT running with you, Sehun. Now let me go!" You protested, but Sehun just dragged you on the way, deeper into the forest.

It was getting late and pretty dark in the forest. The twilight had sunken over the trees and made everything dark.

As Sehun dragged you, your ankle started to hurt really, really bad. So bad that you couldn't hold in the tears anymore. It was too painful to run like that, when your ankle hurt that much.

"S-sehun! S-STOP!! It h-hurts so much," You sobbed. Sehun stopped and turned his face. You fell on the ground and just started crying out loud. You didn't really know if it only was the pain or if it was something else too. The only thing you knew, was that everything just became too much for you. You see, it had always been like that; You + Tired + Not Feeling Well/Hurt = Epic Crying Attack.

Sehun went down to you, trying to find out what he should do. Not having any idea at all, he did the most proper thing a boy could do to comfort a girl. He just hugged you - he hugged you really tight and you buried your tear-filled eyes in his shoulder.

Sehun shushed you, like you'd shush a little baby to sleep. You kept crying, but after some minutes, it turned into sobs and then into a heavy breathing.

"It's okay, Joorin, you can cry all you want. I'm here." He said and lightly patted your back.

"I'm so sorry - I shouldn't have taken it that far. I'm sorry." He quietly said as he carefully your hair. You tried to smile as you nodded at him, forgiving him and probably also yourself.

"We should get home now, don't you think?" You said, just a little bit optimistic for the first time that day. Sehun nodded and helped you up.

He helped you keep the balance, when you limped. After a couple of minutes, the way parted in 4 different ways. Because all the other runners already had disappeared, you couldn't ask anybody for help. And the way wasn't marked or anything, so you couldn't see which one was the right.

Therefore, you & Sehun decided just to take a random one. You were sure they all had to lead the same way at some point...

 

***** 2 hour later (9:30PM) *****

 

You had walked for long now and they forest just seemed to be neverending. It was like you could walk in there forever. "Sehuuuuuun~ I'm tired and I'm hungry. When are we at the school?" You tiredly asked, as you held your hand over your rumbling stomach. Sehun stopped, turned around and sighed.

"I don't know for the 100th time! I have no idea where we are, Joorin! We're in' lost, don't you get it?! We don't have any cellphone service out here, so I can't even call someone to pick us up. Why don't you just stop complaining and start walking faster?!" Sehun frustrated yelled, obviously annoyed by you. You just sleepily pouted and rubbed your eyes, practically just ignoring his rude answer.

"But Sehuuuuun!~ I'm just so tiiiiireeeed." You whined and accidently bumped into him. He grabbed your weak shoulders and walked your over to an old tree and sat you down. He sat down himself and sighed heavily, trying to be as calm as possible.

"I don't think you should hope to sleep in a bed tonight. We can't get outta here." He said as he took off his sports jacket and pulled it over you two. You looked frantically at him and pulled the jacket around you. He found a müsli-bar in his pocket, which you shared and then everything went quiet, when suddenly,

"Sehun? I'm cold.." You said and tried to be under the jacket as much as possible, but it was pretty hard, cause it wasn't very big. Sehun looked pleadingly at you for a second, but then decided to put arm around you.

"Better?" He asked and smiled a bit half-hearted. You nodded, "much better" you added and scooted closer to him, gaining more warmth. Soon you were sitting so close, you could hear each other's heartbeat.

You snuggled into his chest and were greeted by the lovely smell of mint and honey. The lovely smell of Sehun. You inhaled the smell and smiled satisfied. You didn't like the thought of sleeping in a forest, but everything just seemed better and more safe, when Sehun was with you.

You were so sleepy, your eyes couldn't even stay open. Slowly they closed and soon after, your head was resting peacefully on Sehun's warm chest. You had a bad habit of pouting in your sleep, but when you sometimes did pout, Sehun just thought it was cute. Se7en had always told you it was weird and not cute at all.

But even though Sehun thought it was a bit weird, he kinda liked the feeling; "I could get used to this.." he thought to himself as he fighted for his eyes not to close. He wanted to stay awake as long as he could, so he could protect you from any danger there would be.

After a ½ hour, he couldn't fight it back anymore. He was way too tired. His eyes fell at your beautiful sleeping face for the last time, and before he went off to Dreamland too, he thought, "I can't belive she's lying here next to me. Maybe my moms' rights, maybe I am a hella lucky guy to have someone like Joorin." and unwillingly closed his eyes too.

 

After what seemed like hours, voices were heard and lights were seen. You lazily opended your eyes, just enough to see a rescue team, just 1 meter over you. It was a bunch of policemen and you spotted your dad too. The policeman, who was closest to you, took a picture of you & Sehun, who still was half-sleeping-half-awake. Your eyes shot wide open at the blitz and you quickly waked up Sehun.

"Sehun! Sehun!! Wake up!!! There's someone here!! Wake up, Sehun!!" You hissed and shook him around, until he'd wake up.

"Eish, what is it!" He groaned and started getting up. You shouted one word before he finally understood what was going on;

"CIVILAZATION!" you shouted into his sleepy, milky-white face. His eyes shot up and he quickly got up too. You showed him all the policemen and your dad came running over to you, almost choking you with his gigantic bear hug. "Dad! I thought no one would come looking for us!" You said and hugged your dad back.

"How could you think like that, sweetheart?! I'd do everything to find my little daughter, you know that." He said gave you a fatherly kiss on your forehead. Sehun watched and walked over to help you.

Sehun helped you limping over to the policecar and you got inside. Yep, you got to ride a policecar that night. Inside the car, you dad broke the short silence there had been since you got in;

"Nam Joorin, what the heck happened?! Where have you been? Why didn't you go back? Do you know how worried your mom & I have been? Can you even imagine?!" He frantically said, making the policeman, who was driving the car , a little bit scared. You jumped slightly in chock and looked at Sehun, before replying your dad.

"I'm so sorry dad - you see, I was running, but then Sehun bumped into me, causing us both to fall and my ankle started to hurt really bad an-" You said, trying your best to explain what happened. But unfortunately it was pretty hard, since you were dead-tired.

"Wait - so you're saying that Sehun made you fall?" Your dad cut you off and asked. You could hear the anger, which was hidden away in his calm voice.

"No, wait it was an accide-" You said, trying to fix the misunderstanding, but it was too late, before you could even finish yur sentence.

"YAH! Oh Sehun! Who do you think you are?! Just making my daugther fall and injure her ankle! It was injured already, you know that?!" Your dad roared, making everyone scared, except from Sehun. He just sat there, next to you, with his famous pokerface on.

"Dad, stop! - it wasn't his fault-" You tried again, but this time Sehun was the one to interrupt your sentence. You were getting pretty tired of this...

"Yes, it was. And I'm very, very sorry. Please accept my apology, Mr. Nam. I'll anything to make it up." Sehun said and bowed deeply. Your dad seemed surprised by Sehun's suddenly speech.

"Wait, what? Sehun? Why're you saying that? It wasn't your fault for Goddamns' sake!" You said, shaking him by the collar of his shirt. He didn't do anything. He didn't even look at you.

"Joorin, no swearing, you know that." Your dad scolded, making you a little bit embarrassed.

"I'm sorry.." You said and sat back into your seat again, kinda giving up.

"But dad, it really wasn't Sehun's fault. It was just an accident and now that we're both here, please don't hate him. He didn't do anything wrong - actually he helped me a lot." You suddenly said after some minutes in silence. Your dad sighed and turned around from the passenger's seat.

"Look, I don't what happened out there, so I won't blame anyone. I think I just got scared that you wouldn't make it. I thought I had lost my little daugther." He said and looked down. You smiled and forgave him.

 

*****

 

You had been driving in the policecar for an hour now, and finally, you were out of the forest. You looked at the car watch, it said 2:27AM. Finally you could relax. Phew.

You slowly closed your eyes and soon, you were asleep. Your head had in some way, found a way to snuggle into Sehun's shoulder. As a response he must've done in his dreams, he put his arm around you. He was asleep himself, so he didn't notice.

Your dad saw how the two of you were lying, and couldn't really help but smile, even though he thought it was quite weird for kids in your age. But he knew you were growing up everyday. He knew he couldn't call you his little daugther in some years. In some years, you wouldn't be his little princess anymore. Then you'd be someone else's princess. That was hard for your dad to think of.

However, you felt comfortable in Sehun's arms. Really comfortable, actually. And I bet you, Sehun thought it was comfortable too...

 

 

That night, you got rescued. Not only by the rescue-team. Also by Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well hello everyone!! :D Nice to see you again! ^^

Okay I know this chapther probably , but heck, it's hella late here and I'm just so tired -_- Probably just as much as Joorin >,<

Oh well, I hoped you liked it and SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES / ERRORS!! :)