Before she leaves

Love War

Helloooooooooo~

New chapter is up tonight! YAY!<3

OKAY. FANGIRL SPAZZ-ATTACK!!! EXO is coming baaaaaaaack!!!!! xD YEPPIE!<3 It took some time, didn't it? >,< Luv all the teaser pics of them already :''>

Oh well..

 

New chappie!! :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joorin's Dad P.O.V:

 

We had finally found Joorin. God, I actually thought I had lost her this time. But luckily the rescue team tracked their footprints and the police dogs sniffed their scent and led us on the right way.

They had been lying under a tree, all curled up to each other. When they lied like that, it kinda looked like that Sehun guy was protecting her. The way his arms was around her, it made it all look so real.

Too real for my little daugther.

I didn't want Joorin to have a boyfriend yet... I mean... Isn't that way too early? Err, my wife says that she is mature enough to handle a boyfriend, but I'm just.. You know.. Doing what a father should do.

Being worried. Being afraid to let my little princess go.

Maybe that's it.

Maybe I'm just afraid to let her go. But her mom isn't.. She even asked me to help her get Joorin & that Sehun together. I didn't want to help, but maybe that's the right way for Joorin..

Maybe that Sehun guy is the right way for Joorin.

NO!
Err, what am I saying.. It's her choice.. But I'd just like her to wait..

I don't want a grandchild already - I'm way too young and goodlooking to become a grandpa already, HA.~

 

As the two of them lied there on the backseat, snuggled up on eachother, they both looked very peaceful. I wouldn't mind destroying the perfect moment and just laugh evilly at them afterwards, but since I'm her father, I wouldn't troll her.. She must be very tired too - it's was late.

I turned to the police officer, who was driving the car and we talked a little bit about how crazy tonight had been. I unlocked my phone and called my wife - I had to tell her we found Joorin and, err.. Her friend.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP..*

"*Sigh* Hurry and pick it up!" I whispered under my breath. The police officer gave me a 'wtf-look' and I just smiled cheekily.

*BEEP BEEP BE- Annyeonghaseyo?" She finally answered. I smiled and started talking.

"Hey Honey - guess what? We found her! She's sleeping right now, but I think she's alright. We'll be home in-" I said. But my wife thought it was the right time for her to speak, so she just cut me off. Perfect timing, Honey, perfect timing.

"You found her?! THANK GOD, HONEY - YOU'RE THE BEST!!" She happily squealed. I could just imgaine her beautiful happy face right now. Now that's why I married her.

"Yes, yes.. I know. Haha, no.. But as I was saying, we'll be home in-" I said, trolling a bit around. Once again, I tried to say when we'd be home, but she just interrupted me again.

"Did you find Sehun too? That poor boy's mom came over and asked if I had seen him, but I said I didn't and then she just bursted out in tears and-" She sadly said, totally switching the subject. I looked at the backseat at Joorin and Sehun.

"Calm down, honey.. And.. Yes, we found him too. He was with Joorin." I said and added that we found him too.

"OH THANK GOD! But you say he was with Joorin-ah? Hurmm.. I think those two are getting on really well! You see? - it's just like I said! Let's bring them together in some way! I'd love to have Sehun as Joorin's hus-" My wife said, bringing up that topic again. She wanted me to help her getting Sehun & Joorin together. To be honest, I didn't really know what to answer, so I just suggested her to take the talk another time.

"Eurrh, Honey - what about discussing this later? For now, let us arrive first and then we'll talk about that topic another day. Hmm?" I suggested, hoping she'd agree. But I knew she would - she's a smart woman, ya' know.

"Oh.. Well, okay then. I'll see you in some minutes, Honey~" She said, pondering a bit over my suggestion.

"Yes~" I just said and then hung up, just to get back to staring at Joorin & Sehun.

Oh - I've already started called them 'Joorin & Sehun', like they already were a couple. Tsk tsk tsk...

 

***** At home, Joorin's house *****

 

Normal P.O.V:

 

You slowly opended your eyes, discovering that you were lying in your own bed. Again.

Now HOW did that just happen.

HOW?

-That's the eternal question.

As you lied there in your warm and comfy bed, you suddenly got to think of what actually happened. What about Sehun? What happened to him? Was he safe? You hoped so. You looked at your watch and it said 3:48AM. That's pretty damn early.

Even though you, you still were tired, you were even more curious about how Sehun was doing. Therefore, you got up and walked over to your window.

You looked over at Sehun's window and hoped there would be a light. But no - he seemed to be asleep. But what could you expect from a teenage guy, who had been up since 7AM the last day and then first go to sleep around 3AM the same day? Nothing much, you guessed.

You walked back and jumped into your bed, heading off to Dreamland, once again.

 

***** The next day - in the morning *****

 

You had just got up and gone downstairs, when your mom attacked you with the biggest, tightest and most lovingly hug you had experienced for years. After a minute or so, you pulled away, smiling lazily. Your mom just giggled and gave you a big kiss on your cheek. A real motherly cheek kiss. MWAH!

"Are you okay sweetie? You had a pretty hard night yesterday." Your mom asked with a little bit worried face.

"Yea, I'm fine mom. Thanks.." You said, not mentioning your bad ankle, that still hurt...

"Are you serious? You can just stay home today if you don't feel we-" She kept on worrying, but you soon cut her off, telling her, that you were completly fine.

"Mom, I mean it - I'm fine, really. Now, can I pass?" You asked with a slight smile on your lips. She just smiled warmly and moved her hand to her forehead, like a soldier would do.

"Yes sir!" She loudly stated and smiled like an idiot. You couldn't help but laugh, when you walked past her - you had such a crazy mom. Yes, maybe she was crazy, but she was also the best mom you could ever have imagined. She was your mom and you knew that someday when you grew up and had kids, you'd be exactely like her.

 

***** In school *****

 

The bell rang and first lesson had started. It was maths -your most hated subject ever.

As soon as you walked into the classroom, everyone looked at you;

"Hey look, it's Joorin,"

"I thought she had been kidnapped,"

"Kidnapped? I thought she had ran away, just to ditch the race,"

"Whoa! I thought she was in the hospital!"

 

All these small and weird comments were the ones that kept the whispering conversation on in the classroom. You just shrugged and sighed lightly at their stupidity. As you walked farther to find your seat, someone suddenly crashed into you and hugged you very tight.

It was Amber & Suzy - your two best friends on Earth. Suzy finally pulled away and told you,

"Yah! Joorin-ah! Where have you been?! We thought something serious happened, you crazy biatch" She squealed and hugged you again, even tighter this time. You just smiled happily and laughed at Suzy and her use of slang and cursing words. In fact, she was the crazy biatch in here.

Amber also scolded you for not telling them anything. But how couldn't you not haven't? They probably would've killed you, if you called them in the middle of the night, just to tell them what happened. It wasn't even a big deal at all... Was it? Hurmm...

 

***** Some lessons later (NOW--> Society Class) *****

 

"So class, I want to know; What do ya'll want to be, when you grow up? And what do you plan doing after finishing this year? High school? A job? Internship? I want each of you to come up to the blackboard and tell the class. We'll start with Lee Jyo Kwang~" Your teacher announced and sat down on a chair near the blackboard. Jyo Kwang walked up in front of the class and started talking about what he wanted to be, when he grew up and lastly, what he planned on doing after the exams of elementary school.

When he was done, you all clapped and soon the next offer was up. It went on like that for a good 15 minutes, so you had loads of time to think in.

"Oh Sehun - please come up to the blackboard and tell us about your future plans." The teacher said and gave Sehun a glance. Sehun glanced back shortly, but then got up. He told that he wanted to attend to Seoul High after the year was over, and that he maybe wanted to become either a professional dancer, a singer or a doctor when he grew up.

You looked him in the eyes under the entire 'show' and he looked back into yours a couple times. Most times. All the time.

Everyone clapped shortly when he was done.

"Amber Liu - please tell us about your future plans." The teacher said and Amber walked up to the blackboard.

Amber said she wanted to become a rapper or a professional soccer player on the national soccer team for girls, either of South Korea or of China. She wanted to attend to Seoul high too.

Applause.

Next up was Suzy. She said she wanted to be a singer someday -you supported her in that, she had always been good at singing-. She also wanted to attend to Seoul High after the exams in the end of the year.

Yes, you'd be graduating from elementary school in some months only. Then it was high school! in the US! Yay!! You could barely wait to tell the class about your future plans and about high school in the U.S. You really hoped that everyone would like it, because you had already ordered the stay for a year in the U.S.

"That was great! Now, who's next... Nam Joorin! Please tell us about your future plans." The teacher said.

You smiled slightly and got up to the blackboard. You could feel Sehun staring at you. Hurmm..

You looked out at the classroom. Some students was sleeping, others listening and some was eating secretly.

"Well, after this year's last exams, I plan attending to a high school." You said, luring the small smiles from Suzy & Amber. Yes, you had already told them days ago through phone. But no one else in the class knew. Everyone seemed to not really care, because you just said 'a high school'. They probably thought it was just Seoul High, like almost everyone else. Ho ho ho...

"But it's not Seoul High. Neither is it Seoul Business School or any other school in South Korea." You stated, catching more and more people's attention. Even your teacher looked confused at you. This was interesting.

"You see, I've always loved English and therefore I see no reason why I shouldn't practice it even more." You said, smirking slightly. You wiggled your eyebrows and then chuckled a little.

"That's why I'm going to the U.S after this semester ends. I'll stay there for a year and then I'll come back to Korea and finish my two last years on Seoul High. It's already ordered and bought, soo.. Err, yea." You said, feeling a little bit awkward at the last sentence. You laughed nervously and continued;

"And when I grow up, I think I want to be.. Hmm.. Either a doctor or a pianist." You said and smiled brightly at the teacher, who understandably was looking quite amazed at you. A pianist you maybe ask? Yes, a pianist it is - You had been attending to piano since you were a little girl and you still did every Thursday. Everyone always told you that you should become a musician. So why not give it a try?

Everyone clapped and some commented, both bad & good. All except Oh Sehun. You bowed and was just about to find your seat again, when you saw Sehun's face. 

 

He looked like he just lost a big piece of a very important puzzle. Like he didn't know how to solve it then. You had this awful feeling that it was because of something you had done.

You sat down and tried to ignore the fact that Sehun was looking like that.

In some way it made you feel terribly guilty.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

 

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe my own ears. She's m-moving?! TO THE STATES?!?!! WUT.

All I want is to be with her! Okay, that sounded weird. All I want is to be near her, so I can and annoy her! FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY CAN'T I?!

Does she hate me or something? Is it that? Is that the reason she's leaving?!

It must be that Chanyeol guy for sure. Ugh, I just hate him so much..

BUT WHY CAN'T SHE JUST STAY? whyyyyyy-

*RIIIING - RIIIING - RIIIINGGGGG*

The school bell cut off my thoughts. Everyone began chit chatting and Joorin walked out on the hallway with Amber and Suzy. Damn, gurl - you have no idea how much of my life you just destroyed, by telling me dat shiiiz..

But.. Should I do something? Most likely not.. I'm kind of shy. Sometimes.. But if she leaves for a year in the U.S, I'm almost 100% sure she'll have a boyfriend when she returns. *Sigh*...

Wait.. WHAT am I saying.

Suddenly a white little Angel Sehun popped up on my left shoulder. A black little Devil Sehun popped up on the right one.

Angel Sehun asked me, "Why don't you do something? When she leaves, she won't remember you at all, you know."

I shrugged, "I don't really know.. I'm not sure if I should feel anything for her..." I said. Devil Sehun then grabbed my ear and dragged my face towards himself.

"WHAT do you mean, 'I don't really know'?! Do you even REMEMBER what you two have been through?! You lazy idiot, too lazy to even just remember the sweet times.. What about the almost kiss that day the came to your house with the strawberries? Or that night she fell asleep in your arms? HUH?" He said and glanced at me. He kicked my cheek, so I was kicked over to Angel Sehun again.

"This time.. This time, I must say that I fully agree with Devil Sehun. Of course you should feel something for her, you dork! After all you guys have been through! Don't be afraid Sehun, I know you already like her, you dirty bastard." Angel Sehun said, causing me to stare confused at him.

1. Did Angel Sehun just swear?

2. HOW did he know that I feel something for her, but just don't want to admit it?

And 3. Why am I a dirty bastard? Now I feel offended. 

"Well.. Maybe you guys are right.. But does she even feel the same?" I asked them. They both just shrugged and then disappeared again.

I was alone. Yep, I was all by myself. Everyone had left the class to go eat lunch in the cafeteria, but I was still in the classroom.

No one was looking. I was thinking of her. Oh yea, did I mention, I was all by myself? All by myself. And that's what it's going to be like, when she leaves.

Alone.

Absolutely alone.

And all by myself.

All by myself.

Yeah..

 

 

.. OH HELL NO.

 

***** At the cafeteria, lunch time *****

 

Normal P.O.V:

 

You sat in the cafeteria and ate your lunch together with Suzy & Amber. You always thought this was the best time of the day. Food. Friends. Fun.

As you sat there and talked about girly things, including Chanyeol, Jongin, Taemin and Sehun, you suddenly spotted Nana, Youngmi and Shinyeong. They were walking straight in your direction.

FUUUU-

"So you're going to The States, huh? Tsk, nice." Nana said and fixed her long and perfect hair. Shinyeong & Youngmi started fixing their hair too, but Nana just gave them the 'death stare', mentally telling them to stop copying her.

You couldn't really help but giggle at their stupidity. You nodded as a response and said,

"Yep, finally some time without all that drama..", kind of leaving Nana speechless. Shinyeong grabbed Nana's arm and they walked off. Youngmi was the only one, who was left at your table.

She didn't look like she wanted to harm anyone though. Youngmi was just about to say something to you, when Nana & Shinyeong called out her name. She sighed and walked off.

"I wonder what she had to say.." You pondered.

You looked around in the cafeteria and then you spotted him.

Sehun was sitting all by himself at a table, eating his lunch. Or.. I'm not sure if you can say alone - 'cause at least 10 girls stood leaned up at the table, talking to him. Although, he seemed to ignore it.

Amber & Suzy had noticed you was staring at Sehun and they asked you what you were doing. You didn't really know what to answer, so you just looked at him again. He had such a beautiful face.

Then his eyes met yours.

Something in his stare told you that he was longing.

Longing after something.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

 

I've set a goal for this year. A goal I have to reach, no matter what. No matter what others will say and no matter what she will say. I'm doing it. I will reach my goal.

Soon.

You want to know what my goal is? Yes?

 

-Thought so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kiss her before she leaves."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHA! :D I hope you enjoyed this chappiiiiiiiieeeeee c: And I PROMISE, next chappie will be SUPER EXCITING!! :D Or at least, I think it is :) *I have written it all down on a brainstorm paper* ^^ So please have patience for next chappie, nae? Thanks C: I loooooove yooouuuu<3  Aww Yoogeun :''>