Strawberries

Love War

Helloooooooooooo ^,^ I'm feeling a bit better today :) I can feel again!! xD yay c:

OMG. I just watched a interview with EXO-K in Thailand and Sehun is so cuuuuuute :D Did u know that HunHan goes drinking bubbletea at least twice a week? haha, my personal investigator, D.O told me that xD Also, Chanyeol often hang out with Kris & rap with him :b

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week has passed.

A week filled with nagging, friendship, hate and love.

But althrough your partner had been Sehun, it actually wasn't that awful. Don't get it wrong though.

Sehun was an annoying, retarded, creepy, cold hearted douchebag. But you liked him.

Damn it, Joorin. Why does it have to be Sehun?

 

You curled your toes in pure hate, when the name 'Sehun' passed through your thoughts.

A douchebag. That's what he is.

 

"But... He can change, right?" You innocently asked your stunning poster of Se7en. He quickly popped out of the poster and answered you.

"NO! He can't change, you idiot!" Se7en cockily said, staring at you.

"But, I thought you said anyone can change. Didn't you tell me that, oppa?" You stated, looking even more innocent.

"... Maybe. But doesn't mean that he can change." He proudly defended his pride.

"But he's someone! And you said anyone!" You kept going.

"No more arguing." Se7en colcluded as an end on the arguement.

"But-" You couldn't even finish your sentence, ebfore Se7en placed his long slim finger all over your now shutted mouth.

"I said no more arguing. Just love Se7en oppa, okay baby gull?" He said, making you choke in you own salvia, because of his handsome face. Aaaaand the fact that he called you baby girl.

"Yes, oppa~" You formely answered him. You couldn't say no to that face. Not his face. Not Se7en's face.

"I love you, my little Joorin-ah." He suddenly confessed, making you smile inside yourself.

"I love you too, Se7en oppa." You replied, making Se7en smile bright like the sun.

 

Se7en melted into your huge poster again and looked carefully at you.

He was always there for you. Always there to prevent you from talking wrong about people. He was there, when you needed help with your homework and even when you had problems with your friends.

You loved Se7en oppa and oppa loved you back.

As long you didn't love anyone else, than him.

How could you though? He always convinced you to only love him.

Even you liked Sehun, he made you hate him again.

That was one of Se7en's special powers;

Making you love him only.

 

You jumped out of your sitting position on your bed and walked over to the window.

It was Friday night and the weekend was coming up. Should you have a TGIF-party tonight?

Uhhh, let's see- no.

You wasn't really the party type and especially not, when it should be held at your home.

Never ever gonna happen.

 

You looked at the empty street you lived on. It was a real child-friendly street, where everyone knew eachother. You knew all the happy families with kids, the old ahjumma, who gave you raisins whenever you game over and last, you knew the old family Park, who lived on the other side of the street.

Wait.. The Park family moved a half year ago. The house had been empty in some time, when they suddenly moved in.

It had only been about 2 weeks, since they moved into the old house and you didn't even greet them yet. It was very rude not to greet newcomers, so you decided to go say hello to your new neighbors.

You ran down stairs and asked your mom if she would come too.

"Hey mom, we didn't even say hello to our new neighborts and I think it's a bit rude not to do so... Do you wanna come too? We could bring some strawberries or something?" You happily asked your mom.

She smiled brigthly at you and chuckled.

"I already said hello days ago, honey! But you can go greet them yourself - They're some really nice people. Oh, and I like your idea! Here take this plate with strawberries and give it to them. I'm sure they'll love you for it~" Your mom replied and  without any hesitation, she handed you the plate full of red strawberries and send you off.

You walked out in the hot spring night. A cold briese passed you and made you shiver a bit. You crossed the street and stepped up on the doorstep to your new neighbors' front door.

You couldn't wait to see their faces, when you was being the good & lovely little girl and giving them fresh strawberries.

You loved being complimented about how good & nice a girl you were. Even if you not always was the little good girl.

Pressing the doorbell, you got to think of something Sehun had told you earlier. Something about neighbors...

Hmmm...

You couldn't really remember it, but you thought it didn't matter anyway.

Suddenly the door opended and a lady at your mom's age was standing there, looking at you & your plate of strawberries.

"Ah! -you must be Joorin! Isn't that right, dear?" The lady said, smiling at you. She kinda... Reminded you of someone...

"Uh, yes. I'm supposed to give you thi-" She didn't let you finish your sentence, before she putted a hand on your shoulder.

"Come in! Come in, dear Joorin" She happily said and wawed you inside.

You stepped inside the house, only to be greeted by a little light kitchen with some flowers standing on the dinner table.

The lady led you in there and pulled out a chair for you.

"Thank you very much, mrs. -"

"Oh. I'm Mrs. Oh" She said, smiling at your plate with strawberries.

"Mrs. Oh.. It's my pleasure to meet you. Here, take this as a welcome gift from my family & I." You said, handing her the plate of strawberries. But before you could give it to her, she thanked you and let you keep holding the plate. Damn lady, that really just wasn't nice.

"Aww, you didn't have to do that, Joorin! Thank you very much." Mrs. Oh said.

She patted you on the cheek and walked out in a doorway. There was some stairs, which probably lead up to the second floor. She stood on her toes and called up to the next floor.

"Hunnie-honey! Come down! We have a visitor and I think you know her!" She squealed. It must've been her son or maybe her daugther.. You couldn't know. But seriously.. 'Hunnie-honey' ? You mentally LOL'ed so hard.

Footsteps were heard and soon a shadow appeared.

It definitely wasn't her daugther.

Could it really be.. Damn, reality just hates you, huh?

Mrs. Oh's son was standing in the doorway, looking dumbfounded on you.  

Mrs. Oh's son, Oh Se Hoon.

 

How could you not've thought of that?! HOW?! You felt the stupity wash all over you mind. So dumb, Joorin. So dumb.

You stared at Mrs. Oh, as she kept snuggling her son, 'Hunnie-honey'. Aigoo, even if you were his mom, you would never call him that. Okay... Maybe once.. But only to annoy him!

Sehun stared back at you, trying to understand why you were here.

"Sehun-ah, you know Joorin from school, right?" Mrs. Oh asked Sehun, who stiffly was glaring at you.

"Ah, y-yes, mom.." He said, stuttering a bit. You giggled at his words. The shy Sehun was funny, you thought.

"Good! Then take Joorin out in the garden and eat some strawberries and then I'll come out with some tea later!" She said, pulling the both of you out of the kitchen, into the garden behind the house.

You was slightly blushing, when you were left all alone with Sehun & a plate filled with strawberries, in his garden.

You looked at Sehun, who was blushing even more. His pink cheeks made you smile mentally. You knew you couldn't show your real feelings. You knew you couldn't fail Se7en. He would be so sad if he found out you love someone else.

"U-uh.. Hi" Sehun awkwardly said, looking in your direction.

You couldn't hold back you smile anymore and smiled lightly at him.

"H-hi" You answered him, making the boy blush madly.

Why was this so awkward? You had been paired up with him for a whole week and you even put on a on a... 'Thing.. While he watched!

So why so awkward?

You shrugged all the thoughts off and walked towards him with the plate of strawberries. You sat down and signalled him to join you on the soft grass. You placed the strawberries on the grass and looked at Sehun.

And there you sat;

Looking at eachother, surrounded by soft grass, flowers, a plate of strawberries and the orange-pink sun, which was shining all over your hair.

"So, we're neighbors, huh?" You broke the silence.

"Yup.. -But I told you earlier, don't you remember?" Sehun cockily asked you.

"Yes!! - I just... Forgot about it." You answered, looking at your shoes.

"Tch.." Sehun rolled his eyes at you.

"Yah, don't be like that again! If you don't behave I won't behave either." You challenged him, giving a pouting look.

"I would like to see you being rude...; Tch!" Sehun said, smirking at you. It was his own fault, if you said something evil to him now. 'Evil shall be defeated by evil'.

"Nappeun." You cockily said to Sehun.

"Is that really the best you can come up with? Oh dear..." He stated, looking disappointed. But in an evil, smirking-like way...

"Douchebag." You said. You knew that was his weak point. Whenever you called him douchebag, he would totally flip out. Typical douchebag.

"YAAAH! I told you not to call me that again, or I'll-" Sehun started, but you butted in, before he could finish his warning.

"You'll what? Tch, I don't care anyway, douchebag." You said, evilly smirking at him, when you called him 'douchebag' again.

"YAH! Stop!!" He squealed, almost sounding like a little kiddo. A girl kiddo, even.

"Douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag!~" You . He cupped his face in his hands to prevent himself from seeing your mouth, letting out these names.

"Aish, you're so annoying. Just give me the strawberries and go home." Sehun said, looking angrily at you.

"Oh, please. It's not your until you've touched them!" You stated, making him smirk evilly again. He then suddenly was all over the strawberry plate, sliding his hands over them.

"Now they're mine!!" Sehun happily roared, leaving your mouth half agape.

"Nooooo! Not my strawberries!" You squealed, putting your hands in the air, because of horror.

"Yes! Muahahaha!" He evilly laughed and looked playfully at you.

"And now you're mine too!!" Sehun stated, rolling over your body and started tickling you everywhere. Yes, everywhere.

"Aaaiiiii! hahahahaha! S-Sehun-ah! S-stop-p! ahahahaha~" You giggled at the funny feeling all over your body and gagged a bit, trying to get him off you. But he just kept tickling you and made you even weaker.

"Now you're mine..." He mumbled, with his face only being 2 inches from yours. You felt like you could kiss him right now. And you bet he felt like that too. You just couldn't say it.

 

 

"Children? What are you doing over there? Are you guys kissing? OMO! If so, please go on!! I'll just go insi-"

"MOM!! - we were not kissing. We was just, uh... Playing hide&seek and I found her.. Yea." Sehun stated, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Oh, really? Well, let's have some tea then." Mrs. Oh suggested, giving Sehun a sespicious look.

 

You had a nice little chat with Mrs. Oh about your school life and friends and... Boyfriends.

You know, that was little bit awkward, when Sehun was sitting next to you.

"So you don't have a boyfriend, Joorin? Heh, I'm sure Sehun would be more than happy to do it for you!" She said, pointing at her little Hunnie-honey.

Sehun blushed madly and his lips became a thin line.

"Mom!! Stop talking nonsense! - Joorin-ah, I think it's time for you to go home." Sehun cooly answered, looking quite stiff at you.

You nodded and hugged Sehun's mom goodbye. Sehun grabbed your wrist and dragged you out to the front foor.

He gave you the emty plate and carefully looked at you, while you tried to find the right way to hold the plate.

"Well. See you one monday then" You said, looking forward to another week with Sehun nagging on you. Sweet nagging though. You finally undestood that. But it was still annoying as .

"No." Sehun blurted out, smirking a little. You titled your head and wondered why he'd answer like that..

"Are you going somewhere, or?" You asked him.

"Nope." He proudly said, gaining even more attention from your side.

"Then what?" You curiously asked and putted on a half-irritated smile.

"I can see you all night long, you know" Sehun stated, making you gape at him.

"YAH! BYUNTAE! Are you looking at me, while I sleep?! Wait, how is that even possible?!" You required to know.

Sehun rolled his eyes and smiled at you, only making you more confused.

"There's a window in my room, which makes it possible for me to look at your window, which is in the same direction as mine. And seriously, did you really think I was going to look at you while you sleep? Tch.. It's weird enough that you talk to your poster. I can her you too, you know that?" Sehun explained to you.

"S... So.. -You've heard everything?" You innocently asked him.

"Everything." He said, smirking at you.

"... Also the embarrassing ones?" You sincerly hoped he didn't...

"Everything. Or, at least I think I did." Sehun said, making himself unsure on his own words.

"Aigoo... I-I, uh, I think I should go now. B-bye." You managed to say.

"Yah, wait a minute, Joorin~" He said, pulling your arm, so you was placed close to his warm body.

Suddenly, Sehun pulled you into his arms, for a big soft bear hug.

Your eyes widened at the action, but soon, your fingers found their way to his back and responded the hug.

It was nothing like everything else. You felt like a cola can had exploded inside you and all the bubbles flew around inside, making you shiver.

"Bye" Sehun said, quickly removing himself from you. You couldn't really help but just to blink.

Before he closed the door, he gave you an innocent smile.

 

And there you stood.

Not knowing what to do or how to do anything.

The thought of Sehun being able to see and hear everything you does & say in your room, was so weird. Another thought was the feeling you felt just a few seconds ago;

Like a lightening, he made your heart rate go so fast. You didn't know if you should feel relieved or worried. You couldn't really identify your real feelings for him.

 

"What a wonderful world"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahahahahahahaaha :D I'm so sooooooorry ^^ I just feel like this chapter was soooo long, though there almost wasn't any action in it.  Whatever, I hope you liked it!! C: I DID. B-D Please upvote,if you're able to!! And feel free to leave a comment below!

Btw, go friend me!! I don't bite! >,<

Lots of love :**