'Son'

Love War

Well, hello my lovely readers! :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY, it's my birthday in 2 days! xD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Yeppie!<3 Oh, and have you heard SHINee's Dream Girl yet?? I'm addicted :D hehe ^^ And it really just looks like a laynicorn threw up on Taemin, ain't I'm right? ;3 Crazy outfit :)

OKAY. Now, to the chapter B-)

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun P.O.V:

As we reached our houses, I was just about to say something to Joorin, when I noticed she had fallen asleep. In my arms. A girl had fallen asleep in my arms. I smirked at the sight. She looked pretty with closed eyes.

Her face seemed so carefree. Her lips had this little curl, that showed she was kind of smiling in her sleep. All the wrinkles on her forehead was gone and she looked so free. In her own little world. I couldn't help but smile as I studied her face.

I walked past the old tree outside her room's window. I don't know if someone was looking at us, but I had the feeling that someone were staring at us the whole time. I decided to go to her house and well.. Deliver her.

Even though I wished I could hold her in my arms just a little longer, I knew her parents would be too worried if I let it wait even more. So I walked up the entrance and stood in front of her front door. I knocked on and a good 20 seconds after, a woman, which I guessed to be her mom, opened the door.

I smiled warmly as her widened eyes looked at her sleeping daughter in my arms. She looked up at me again and asked me what happened.

"What happened? Is she alright?" She asked an looked worried at Joorin. I nodded and said,

"She twisted her ankle, but I don't think it's too serious. She's asleep now, so evrything should be fine." I quitely said and smiled at Joorin and then at her mom. Her mom's worried face faded out and a warm smile soon replaced it.

"Okay then. I'll just get-" She said, turning around.

"What happened to Joorin? And who's that? Is she alright?" Her dad asked, as he came out in the door opening. Joorin's mom nodded and smiled at her husband. She asked him to take Joorin upstairs and put her to in her bed.

I carefully lifted Joorin over in her dad's arms, as he looked at me with a serious face. It was like it said "If you do anything to her, I'll kill you and everyone you love." I shivered at the thought.

Her dad took Joorin upstairs and left me with his wife, Mrs. Nam.

"So, do you like my daugther, Sehun?" She suddenly asked me. I tried to cover my blushing by looking at my shoes, but unfortunately, it didn't really work.

"Well, I.. I umm.. She, uhh.. She's a good friend." I said. It was the most decent answer I could come up with right now. Mrs. Nam looked playfully at me and chuckled, before patting my shoulder.

"Well, I hope to see more of you here, son. You seem like a good guy." She said, looking me in the eyes and then removing her hand from my shoulder.

I smiled politely and nodded. Did she just call me 'son'? Holy ...

"I'm sure you will." I answered and smiled again. She smiled brightly at me and took my hands in hers. I looked confused at her, but then she said,

"I'm glad to hear, sweetheart. I'm very grateful that you brought my little daugther home safely too. You're indeed a real gentleman!" She said, chuckling at the last part. She then let go of my hands and smiled at me. I smiled back and bowed. before stepping backwards, towards my own house

"Goodnight, Mrs."

"Goodnight, son."

 

 

***** In the morning *****

 

Joorin P.O.V:

I woke up in my bed, which I remember nothing about falling asleep in, to the sound of my morning alarm call. I quickly stopped the alarm and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my clothes. How did I end up in my pajama? Now this is weird.

A thought then crossed my mind. Yesterday. I was running. I heard shouts. The bus. Sehun...

I shivered at the thought. It had been a terrible experience. Something that i don't want to remember in time.

But on the other hand, something good happened that night too. I remember lying in Sehun's arms. They were very comfortable actually...

And then.. I don't really remember more. Just some mumbles and laughs.

I shrugged off the thoughts and got up.

Ouch.

I couldn't stand up properly and my ankle hurt. I looked down and saw a huge blue/purple bruise on my ankle. I sighed heavily and limped over to my closet, finding my uniform.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for this super short chappie, but I have to cook dinner :) So I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW or LATER TONIGHT or ON MONDAY or TUESDAY. Please have patience and don't kill me :) Love you guys!! c: <3