I wonder if you do

Love War

All this time, you could do nothing, but to think of him and what you may had done to make him ignore you like this. One and every day didn’t pass without thinking of him.
- Missing him.

For a long time, you kept sending him emails, text messages and leaving messages on his Voicemail.
No reply. No answer. No nothing.
You felt like you were the one doing something wrong, and he was just protecting himself from you, as if you were a monster, wanting to find him and eat him alive. He had cut out all contact with you.

It went on like this for a couple months.

 

 

 

 

July

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

August

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

September

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

October

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

November

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

December

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

January

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

February

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

March

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

May

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

June

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Several months had passed since you left South Korea.

Actually, it had almost been a year since it happened. You looked back on your first months here in the U.S. At that time, you had been desperate to get in contact with him again. Constantly trying to reach him, whenever it was possible. But as you may already know, Sehun had cut out all contact. He never answered any of the calls you made, never replied any of your text messages and never replied your emails or letters.
You couldn’t lie to yourself; you were pretty damn mad at him. Like, why would he ignore you this way, as if it was just nothing? You didn’t know, and you didn’t care anymore. It had been way too long since you had had any kind of contact with him. That’s why you had taught yourself to let go of him. You didn’t want any contact with him either… Because you knew it would bring up everything again.

 

You ruffled your hair in frustration and rolled over on the side. The beige colored sheets were all messy and only covered the half of your body.
It was Sunday morning, almost 11 AM. You told yourself to get up and take a quick shower before heading off to the kitchen and make yourself some breakfast.
After eggs and bacon, which you finally had adjusted yourself to eat, you went into the living room and found Lucy playing with her toy. Lucy was your entirely own dog; you had bought all by yourself… Okay, maybe with a little help from your host parents. They were both really nice people, but had no children. So one day, you had convinced them to adopting a dog, so that you wouldn’t be alone all the time. They liked the idea and supported you in it.

You found the dog leash and grabbed your phone before heading outside for a walk with Lucy. Just as you were strolling down the street and listening to some music, your phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” you informally greeted. At first, no one answered, and you thought it was a guy who just had dialed the wrong number.

“Hellooo? This is Nam Joorin~” you tried again, but still gaining no answer. Just as you were about to hang up, someone said something in the other end.

“I miss you” said a voice.

At first, you couldn’t identify yourself with the voice, but after a few seconds, it hit you.

“Sehun?”

No one answered. Suddenly the phone started beeping, saying that the other part had hung up.
But it didn’t matter. You knew who had just called you. Who just told you that they missed you.
With the speed of light, you suddenly started tearing up for no reason. Tears gently rolled down your cheeks as the thought of a certain face appeared in your mind. You didn’t even realize that you had stopped walking, and that people were staring at you.
You were just standing there, crying for absolutely no reason!

Quickly, you dried your eyes and ran home with Lucy. That night was like one of the first ones, when you first came here. Crying yourself to sleep because of the thought of a jerk. A jerk that had stolen your heart. You couldn’t help but to think,

“I wonder if you ever think of me”
“If you ever talk about me in front of others”
“If I’m something special to you, like you are to me”

“I wonder if you do”
 

Sehun P.O.V:

I know I’ve been a complete jerk, I know - trust me. But I just haven’t gotten myself enough together to call her and tell her how I feel, how I felt back then and how I’ll feel from now.

Till just yesterday.

Yup, I called her yesterday. But literally, I couldn’t make a sound. The only thing I managed to let out was that stupid “I miss you”-. How does that even tell her anything about how I feel! Aish, I wish I could just call her again and explain everything.
I know how she used to call me almost every day just six months ago, but to be honest, I was too scared to pick up the phone and talk to her. I don’t know why I was scared, it’s not a part of my nature to be scared of such silly things…
But I want her to know. She must know it all. Everything.
I want her back in Seoul. I want her back as my neighbor. I want her back, now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey peeps! Ahh it's so good to update again :) I've actually missed it >.< I'm sorry for not updating in quite a long time - I've just had so many things in mind.. PLUS, I have to study for my final exams ;AAAAA; But that's not something to talk about in here :)

How did you like this chapter?

What about Sehun's indirect confession? :D

 

Let me know in the comments down below!

 

 

 

PS., EXO's comeback will be held on my birthday!! *omgi'mdyyiiiinnggggkyaaaaaaa* This is literally the best birthday gift EVER :3 btw, I'm turning 16 this year^^
Happy Saturday! c: