School trip PART |||

Love War

Hello everyone! :)

I have an announcement to make; I am going on vacation from Monday 22th of Juky ( which is tomorrow) and three weeks forward. That means that I can't update in a pretty damn long time :|

However, this chappie might be a bit rushed, since I only have around 1½ hour to write it. Geez, so much stress o.O

Alright - let's get on with da chapteeeer~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joorin's P.O.V:

As I sat in my bed, the upper half to be exact, I eventually got to think of the time and looked at my watch. It was 6:37PM. My eyes widened and I rushed down on the floor again, quickly unpacking my things. Our teachers said we should be waiting in the dining room at 6:45PM.

"Amber! Hurry - we have to be in the dining room in 8 minutes!" I squeaked at Amber, as I threw all my things from my luggage out on her bed. 

"8 minutes?!" Amber almost yelled, not being aware of anything at all. Youngmi also turned her head to me with wide eyes.

I nodded as I kept looking for some decent clothes to wear during dinner. Finally, I found a cute outfit, that I really liked. 

Amber, Youngmi and the other girl also seemed to have found some decent clothing instead of the baggy clothes we all had been wearing on the flight. I jumped into the clothes in what seemed like 5 seconds and kapow! I was ready-to-go. 

"Let's go, girls~" I singsonged and looked at my watch again - 2½ minutes to go. We rushed outside on the doorway (I found the right word! yaaay<3) and immediately Suzy came running towards us with her arms wide open. I felt I was being tackled by her as she hugged me, like it was a football game or something. As we went down the doorway, Sehun and his room-mates suddenly showed up on the spot. Seriously? eish...

"Ayee girls~" one of the guys spoke, making my frineds & I pretty disgusted. Did he just "aye-girled" us? 

"Did you just 'aye-girled' us?" Youngmi suddenly said, like she could read my mind, pointing out his behaviour. He smirked and grinned for a while.

"Oh yea, I just did" he answered and looked amused at his friends, who was laughing with him. Youngmi rolled her eyes and said, "guys these days ain't gonna find any girlfriends..", linked all the girls arms together, giving us a winning look and started walking down the doorway, leaving the boys dumfounded.

It was an awesome feeling, I tell you.

We went to the dining room with the other students and found some seats. The dining room kinda looked like this; 

Pretty damn boring to be honest. The teachers was waiting at on of the tables for everyone to arrive, but since Sehun and his room-mates dídn't seem to arrive at anytime, they decided to start the feast.

Students were guided to a do-it-yourself-bar and started putting different kinds of foods on their plates. There was a lot of weird things I had never seen before in my life. But luckily, it all tasted really good. 

"Do you think Sehun will come to dinner? He haven't showed up yet.." Suzy asked me and looked longingly at the entrance of the dining room. I looked up and thought about what I shoud answer her. I didn't know where he was or what he was doing, but I knew that Sehun liked food. I knew that he liked to eat...

So it would be pretty weird if he didn't show up at all. Also, all his room-mates were here, so I guess he wasn't doing anything with them. I looked at Suzy and was just about to say something, when Sehun suddenly entered the dining-room.

Damn, Sehun -that's so badass. Totally.. Yeah...

The teachers scolded him for being late the very first day. I just shook my head because of him, when he walked by, to find an empty seat. I think he noticed it.. After everyone ate, most of the students went to their rooms and changed into swimming suits, swimming trunks and bikinis.

Yes, the teachers had approved of everyone going to the pool. The girls & I rushed into our room and changed into swimming clothes and found some towels. 

I had my hair up in a bun and I wore my precious bikini.. Mehe, I love that bikini! It looked like this; 

WOZ4EV820005OGM

The girls & I made our way to the outside pool and putted our towels down and sat on them, chit-chatting. We saw a lot of other students who already was in the pool, splashing around. Sure I always told myself there wasn't any hot guys in my class, but when they took off their shirt.. Some of them were just.. Daayymn. Six to friggin' pack. 

Anyways, the teachers was looking after everyone, making sure no one went too far or tried drowning eachother, like every adult would do. Always ruining the fun...

I sat on one of the chair on your towel, drawing little circles on Suzy's back, when I decided to go into the pool. Just like that. Haha, yea I'm pretty random you know. It looked like this;

 

I dragged Suzy and Amber with me, but when we was just about to walk past Youngmi, I changed my mind and dragged her along too, even tho Nana and Shinyeong was talking to her. I felt kinda sorry for her only being with them all the time, so I thought we could take with us instead. Great idea, right?!

Youngmi looked kinda funny at me in the start, but I just send her a crazy smile and then I think she fell more silent. We stood on the edge of the pool, just about to jump in. I could feel the warm water between my toes and couldn't help but curl them up in pleasure. It had been way too long since I visited a place with a pool, where it actually is warm enough to swim in. 

I looked at my friends, yes - they were all my friends;

I looked at my friends and started counting down from 5. they all smiled and laughed. It was such a nice night to have a swim. 

"5... 4..." 

When I got to 4, a familiar person suddenly showed up from behind the palm trees. Yes, your guess is correct.

It was Sehun.

Not an odinary Sehun though.

It was Sehun.

In nothing but a pair of swimming trunks.

And you have no friggin' idea how much I felt like screaming and crying and fainting, like he was some kind of idol, just because of his bare chest.

AWOOOOOUUU!! Sorry, I just had to let it out...

I had kinda stopped umm.. Counting.

"Joorin-ah, are you okay? Why aren't you counting anymore?" Youngmi then asked me, surely wondering why my eyes were to wide, like I had seen a ghost.

"Ohh! Urh, sorry I just stoned for a sec.. 4!! ... 3! ... 2!" I said and started counting again, taking my eyes of Sehun's amazing body. Oh yea, did I tell you about his amazing abs? No? They. Are. So. y.

Aissshh, Joorin! What the are you saying?! Pabo-yah.

Sehun then suddenly took up his phone and stood on the other side of the pool. He looked like he was about to take a picture... Hmm.. Suspicious...

But of course, I didn't think of that, because I am Joorin - and Joorin doen't think that long, haha.

"2!... 1!... Jump!!" I screamed at last and I think I heard the sound of a phone clicking the camera's snapshot button at the second we were in the air. Damn you Sehun, damn you. 

We splashed around in the water and played around. Sehun and his friends also went into the pool and we, urm... 'Played' together. Don't take it the erted way, haha! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys :) I'm sorry for this crappy short chapter, but I don't have more time ;A; As I mentioned before I'll be going on vacation. So urm... Yea, bye :) btw! there will be a part 4 ^^