Birthday party

Love War

Hey guise^^

I’m back with another chappie of Love War! YAY~

OH – IT’S DECEMBER! THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS! THAT MEANS CHRISTMAS FOOD, PRESENTS, TV-SHOWS, DECORATIONS AND MORE FOOD! Yaaaaaaay<3

Right, you want to read the chapter.. Hehe 8D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normal P.O.V:

 

He spat on you.

 

 

 

 

HOLY ING NO.

 

You gaped at him, not knowing whether to chase him or just stay stoned and ignore him for the rest of the month. Sehun quickly regretted what he just did to you and tried to apologize, but failed.

You made your decision and lifted your gaze to him. The monster inside you finally was allowed to break out.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" you screamed at him, anger visibly boiling inside of you.


Sehun looked startled, and shockingly stepped backwards.
You instantly followed him – faster and faster. You ended up running after Sehun along the hallway, wanting to beat the crap out of him. 

Normally people would think it was just an inside joke, but this time, you made it obvious that you wanted to do something bad to him.
This definitely wasn’t a joke.

"YAAAAAAH, OH SE HOON, YOU BASTARD! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" you hollered and followed him even faster. Sehun frantically turned his head towards you as he ran for his life,

"I already told you I'm sor-"
He yelled, but then all of a sudden he tripped over some sticks the 2nd graders had brought inside of the hallway. Sehun flew forwards and landed harshly on the floor. He was just about to get up, when you threw yourself on top of him.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!" he cried and tried to hide his face from you with his hands. You were just about to rip off his hand and slap him,

but you realized that you just couldn't do it.

You lowered your clenched fist, looked away and bit your lower lip in frustration. Should you or should you not slap him?
He deserved to be slapped, no doubt.

But...

You couldn't really get yourself to actually do it. You were afraid that something would happen.
You were afraid to hurt him, even tho you wanted to. Just not physically...

You sighed out loud and thought of how silly he looked with his face all covered with hands.

"Aishh... Stupid boy.."

Slowly, Sehun removed his hands from the face and gazed at you. You quickly hopped off him and violently pulled him up, so he stood in front of you.

"Aren't' you going to slap me?" he pondered, even looking a bit disappointed. You glared at him and were just about to kick him a certain place, when you regretted your thoughts and calmed down yourself.

"Nah, you're not worth slapping" were your last words to Sehun, before you your heels and walked away. Sehun grunted at your words and walked up beside you.

"Why don't you want to slap me? Am I too precious for you?~" asked Sehun with a teasing voice. You immediately started walking faster, continuously ignoring him. Sehun smirked and kept following you.
Suddenly, he pushed you onto the wall of the hallway, and locked your hands with his on both sides, so you were trapped in his grip.
At first, you went a bit shocked - but then afterwards, you squinted your eyes and gritted your teeth at him. Sehun smirked even more at the sight and moved his face close up to yours. You could almost feel his breath on your lips. After a few intense staring contest seconds, Sehun moved his luscious lips up to your ear.

You froze.

"So, Joorin - tell me, why am I not worth slapping?" he whispered into your ear, letting out his hot breath. You blinked a couple times and then opened your mouth to say something,

"Because you are Sehun" you managed to state, without sounding too pleased. Sehun lightly grinned into your ear.
"Sure.."
You squinted your eyes again, kind of offended that he didn't approve of your excuse. Sehun turned to look you in the eyes. You looked straight back into his, without even thinking of it. All of a sudden, he blurted out,

"You like me, don't you?"

You widened your eyes at his words.

WHAT did he just say?!

"..N-No, why would I" you nervously let out. Sehun smirked way too obvious and removed one of his hands from yours. You watched as his actions took place. 

"Just..-" he trailed and let his eyes explore yours. You were curious and nervous about what he had to say.

"Just what?"
You allusively asked him. Sehun looked away and was just about to say something, when he then regretted it and just walked away instead.
You mentally scolded yourself for not closing your already agape mouth. Did he just leave you?
Just like that?

Whoa,

What a potential douchebag.

 

***** Last class/lesson of the day *****

 

The entire class was practically staring at you and Sehun's cold war throughout the lesson. You were curious about what he wanted to tell you at the hallway. But still, you remembered that he spat you in the face.
That made you ignore him for the rest of the day. You didn't mind everyones' eyes on you, and if that alone was the consequence of ignoring Sehun, you'd gladly accept it.

By the end of class, Suzy and Amber went over to your desk and interrogated you.

"Why're you ignoring Sehun-ah?"

"Did he do something to you?"

"Are you having a bad day?"

"Is the red waterfall to visit?"

You gulped and shook your head, as you looked over in his direction. Sehun noticed your stare and looked up. Instantly, you turned your head to Suzy and Amber again and continued;

"Well.. Yes, he actually did" you murmured and stared at the ground. Suzy and Amber looked at each other in curiosity and then grabbed your arms and pulled you out of the classroom.

"Now tell us, Joorin. What exactly did he do?"

You bit your lower lip and tried to avoid the question as much as possible by changing the topic. They just looked at you in awe, trying to understand how desperate you were to change the topic. Apparently they didn't agree on that.

"Joorin. No excuses - tell us the truth." they commanded and held you still. You sighed and then looked up.

"Sehun-ah.. He... He-"
You tried, but eventually stopped because you had sensed Sehun's very own presence there.

"C'mon! Don't be so nervous." They kept pressing you, although it was in a friendly and loving way. You took a deep breath, and even though you knew Sehun would hear it, you said it.

"He.. He spat me in the face."

Your breath was taken away when you finally said what he did to you. You nervously rubbed your hands against each other and then looked up at Suzy and Amber.
Amber's mouth was slightly agape. She was probably still trying to understand the fact that he actually did spit you in the face.
Suzy looked like she could kill him right here and now. You slowly backed away and turned to the door of the classroom.
Unfortunately, you just bumped into Sehun. You widened your eyes in fear and was about to go back, when he grabbed your wrist. He looked unexpectedly sad at you.

You could hear Suzy and Amber losing their senses behind you. They definitely wanted revenge for what he had done to you. You really felt like a mouse trapped between three hungry cats. Amber and Suzy threatingly started walking towards you - yelling and swearing at Sehun, who just looked like he was about to cry.
 

Suddenly Sehun pulled your wrist and started running down the hallway, towards the exit of the school. You didn't even get to understand what was happening, before you were standing on  the out side of the school's exit. Sehun looked you in the eye and then grabbed your other hand too.

"Listen carefully, Joorin-ah-" he exclaimed and put on his serious face. You squinted your eyes, thinking he'd just say something cheesy.

"What?" you coldly responded. Sehun sighed silently and then looked you in the eye again.

"I'm sorry, okay? It wasn't my meaning to actually do it, I just-- I don't know. I'm so sorry, Joorin-ah," He said and squeezed your hands together. You bit your lower lip and looked away.

Should you forgive him?

Did he deserve your forgiveness?

Would you regret forgiving him?

All these thoughts flew through your head with the speed of light. You turned your head to him again, took a deep breath and then told him,

"I'm only forgiving you if you promise you won't do it again."

Sehun gazed happily at you. You couldn't help but smile a little bit, when you saw his precious smile.

"I promise! I promise I'll never do it again Joorin!" he declared with a smile as sweet as honey. You died a little inside because of his reaction. Oh my God that smile..

 

*****

 

You ended up walking home with Sehun. You congratulated each other on behalf of your close recent birthdays and Sehun told you that he actually got a present for you. You gulped at his statement.

A present?

You didn't even buy a present for him! What to do?! You frantically changed the topic and started talking about school instead. Sehun didn't notice anything and continued conversing with you.

When you two reached your houses, you said your goodbyes and you hurried inside.

"MOM!! PLEASE LEND ME SOME MONEY, I NEED TO BUY A PRESENT FOR SEHUN-" you almost shouted. Your mom jumped lightly at your little outbreak and glanced at you with wide eyes, before finding her purse.

"Calm down sweetie!" she scolded you.

"Here~ now, use them carefully and buy him something he'll like, got it?" she said with serious eyes. You quickly nodded at your mom and snatched the money out of her hands, as if your life depended on it.
Your mom knew you just wanted to make it good for Sehun. That's also one of the major reasons she didn't ground you when you snatched the money out of her hand or shouted at her.

You quickly ran out of the house, only thinking of what you should buy Sehun. Clothes? PC games? Books? You were clueless.
When you finally reached the mall, you scanned through all the shops. Several male shop assistants asked if you were looking for something special, and you answered that you were looking for a birthday present for a 16 year old guy.

They suggested you to buy a lot of things, but one of these things really captured your heart and eyes. You were shown to the cinema and you immediately asked how much a ticket for two was. It would be a great and maybe a little bit different birthday present. You liked the idea a lot.

At last, you ended up buying a cinema ticket for two persons, including a menu with popcorn and soda. You had the cashier to wrap up the gift card in some cute wrapping paper. You smiled to yourself, satisfied with your present for Sehun.

 

*****

 

You went home, only to be told that Sehun and his mom, Mrs. Oh, would come over tonight. Time passed and you helped your mom decorating the living room, where the party would be held. Suddenly someone ringed the doorbell and you went out to open the door.
Sehun and his mom were standing at the doorstep, smiling warmly. Sehun was dressed pretty nicely and so was his mom.
You praised yourself for listening to your mom just this time and dressing nicely tonight.

You were dressed in a cute flowery dress with a little black bond around it. Sehun was dressed in a hearty silver shirt, black butterfly and styled hair (as expected..)

You greeted each other and Sehun even hugged you. You hugged him back, of course. After eating dinner together and opening presents from here and there, it was finally time for you and him to give each other your gifts.

"Sehun-ah, a little bird told me you got a present for Joorin?" Mrs. Oh remarked and smiled supposedly at her son. Sehun nodded and cut off his embarrassing mother.

"Yes.." he replied and went down in his bag, looking for your birthday present. You peeked down in the bag, to see if you could see your present already. Sehun noticed and waved you away with his hand, smiling jokingly. You giggled at his lame action.

"Ah~ here it is. Happy birthday Joorin-ah~" he responded and gave you the present. You smiled, your eyes almost disappearing. You reached out for the beautifully wrapped present and started opening it. It turned out to be a rotating Trojan music box, the one you had been wishing for in a long time. http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1181388855/Trojan-music-box-elegance-rose-music-box-mp344b.jpg

You smiled all the way up to your ears and went to hug Sehun tightly. He sure enjoyed it way too much. You let go of him and found your own present for him. It seemed a bit lousy now that he got you such a beautiful present, but you hoped he'd like it anyway.

You pushed the present over the table so he could take it. Sehun smiled at the sight and carefully started unwrapping it. When he saw the gift card inside, he immediately read what it said.

Two tickets for the cinema, including a date-menu.

Firstly, he started snickering a little, but then he thanked you and asked who he was supposed to share it with. You immediately blushed bright pink and made you sure to tell him that it certainly wasn't for you two. Sehun smiled at your statement and chuckled at bit under breath.

Your parents laughed together at you and thought you suited each other so well.

 

It turned out to be a really good evening, even with those embarrassing moments.

 

*****

 

The very next day you were told in school that your math exams were coming up soon. You were almost startled. Maths had never been your strongest subject in school and you had never been able to score more than the average.
Your parents and even the math teacher suggested you to get some personal tutoring in maths before the maths exams would be held. You immediately agreed.

But who would be your math tutor?

Oh wait - your teacher already found a tutor for you. Guess who!

 

 

 

Yep, that's right - no other than Oh Se Hoon.

 

Sehun.
 




 





Hai :3 How did you like this chapter? Was it worth reading? I hope so!<3 CUZ' NOW I HAVE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!!! YAAAY<3 That means more time for updating :''> Merry Christmas everyone!~