I'm Late?!

Love War

 

You were lying in your bed, reading Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone.

You really loved reading book. You could read it over and over again. It gave you a feeling of special. It made you feel, that you were something special too. It made you feel like you could do anything. Literally, a really good book.

While you were reading, you got to think of school. Exams and tests. Studying. You needed to study.

Now. The clock was already almost midnight.

You had totally forgotten about it, when you started reading Harry Potter. You were at page 97, when you closed the book and got up from your bed.

Walking down the creaky stairs, you felt like a ninja.

Because it was almost black, because of darkness in the house, you almost fell down from the stairs. Stupid darkness. You weren’t afraid of it, but you didn’t like it, because it always made feel so blind.

You got safely down from the stairs, but ahead the creaky floor was waiting. You had to sneak through the kitchen and pass your parents’ bedroom, to reach the corridor with your schoolbag and books.

You tiptoed a little bit on the first part of the creaky floor, until it creaked so much you had to stand completely still.

You decided to run the last part of the floor to reach the corridor. You thought it wouldn’t make so much noise, as if you tiptoed.

It felt like you flew over the floor. It felt like you had wings, carrying you.

The darkness was enclosing. You couldn’t see, but you could feel.

As you ran through the kitchen, you reached your parents’ bedroom. You had to be very, very quiet, if you would avoid waking up your parents.

They didn’t sleep very deep, because Seungjo sometimes woke up in the middle of the night because of hunger. That little guy really loved food.  

There was a door you had to go through, to reach the outside of the bedroom. The door was open, so you didn’t mind looking.

Not good idea.

You accidently crashed your tiniest toe into the doorstep and fell to the cold wood floor. A loud crashing sound was let out and ran through the whole house. It made an echo too. Great, now everyone is up…

What had you ever done God, since he punishes you this bad?!

Your eyes soon became wet and you tried hard to fight back the tears and the scream.

The only thing you knew you could let out was a little sniff, while you pressed your eyes close together in pain. You sat up and cursed yourself and the stupid doorstep in your mind.

Maybe no one heard it? Had you been extremely luck-

“Joorin-ah?! – What the he... What are you doing, honey? You can’t just go around the house at midnight and waking up everyone.” your dad had opened the door to the bedroom and the lights and was now looking at you with a really worried expression.

“Appa! –I-I’m fi-fine!! I just-aaiiiii,ouch” you stammered, while holding onto your toe. You could feel

Dad’s expression changed to a more normal one and he got down and gave you a tight hug.

“Don’t cry, dear. Everything will be alright. Everything will be alright…” He swayed you slowly from side to side, while hugging you tight.

You couldn’t hold back the tears. It was like they just wanted to come out, even though it didn’t that much anymore. It was like a mixture of pain in your toe, lack of sleep and the fact that you had to train some English words for tomorrow.

Too many thoughts.

You cried a bit on dad’s shoulder and then sniffed, while hugging him back. You let out a relieved sigh and let go of your dad. He released you too and looked at you with a half-happy-half-tired smile.

“Don’t cry anymore, Joorin-ah. Now go to bed and get some sleep.” He patted your shoulder lightly and smiled, while he turned around and walked into the bedroom again.

You found yourself standing like a statue and just staring at a random vase. Dad was right, you should get some sleep.  But what about homework? What if your teacher found out you didn’t do your homework? You would get a detention… But if it only was tonight?

Considering your options, you got even more tired. Soon a decision was made. You wouldn’t do your homework tonight. You were way too tired and your toe hurt.

You was about to go the stairs, when you heard something.

“Joorin-aaahhh” a little voice asked. You turned around; you knew who that was and you knew what he wanted.

Walking into Seungjo’s room, you had a little smirk on your lips.

“Joorin-ah, I’m so tired~” Seungjo said. With closed eyes, he reached for your arms and you took him up. Rocking him from side to side, you hummed a little melody, which always made sleepy. He held onto your hair and your shirt, while he slowly fell asleep.

You kissed his forehead and putted him carefully back in his cot. You closed the door and walked over to the kitchen. This time, you wouldn’t fall over a stupid doorstep.

You turned off the last lights and walked up the stairs. Luckily, also without any problems.

The little corridor next to the stairs, led to your room and the bathroom, which were placed almost next to it.

You walked out in the bathroom and the lights. The silver-like shades were a good contrast to the white floor and walls. Your family’s bathroom was actually okay pretty.

And so, was the rest of your house. It was pretty big and stylish. Not too much of course. Mostly average, but you thought that was the most comfortable anyway.

You brushed you teeth and rinsed your mouth with water. Then you saw something. Something that shouldn’t be there. Something absolutely wrong was placed in the middle of your forehead.

It was pimple.

It was enormous.  – Okay, it wasn’t enormous, but you thought it was really big, but it was nothing.

“Don’t touch it, don’t touch it, don’t touch it… TOUCH IT!”

Oh God, you were actually talking to yourself. How low could you sink…?

You decided to smash it before it would grow even bigger. You never know about such evil pimples...

About 3 centimeter was really red, after you smashed the pimple. You did it, because you knew you would do it later anyway. You knew you couldn’t resist the feeling of smashing it… Uh, disgusting, actually.

You tried to pour some water at it, but it didn’t help at all. Oh, the clock was already 00:22… You had to get some sleep now.

You turned off the lights in the bathroom and it got completely dark everywhere. You felt your way to your bed and crept under the carpet.

He watched you fall asleep. He would never leave you. He would always support you. He would always only answer your questions with an answer, you actually wanted to hear.

You looked up at your poster of Se7en. You knew you never would meet him, but at least you could hope. He smiled sweetly at you, while he whispered in your left ear;

“Goodnight, Joorin, my love” With those calm words, you fell into a very deep sleep.

 

“RING DING DONG DING DING DONG DING DIGI DING DIGI DING DING DING”

Your eyes flew up and you recognized the ringtone from your phone. But… It wasn’t your waking up-ringtone. It was your ringtone, when someone called you.

Which idiot would call this early in the morning?

You grabbed your phone and answered it;

“Yeoboseyo?” you lazily asked.

“YAAH!! JOORIN! You dummy, where are you? It’s already 8:50 AM! I know you aren’t sick, so get your lazy over here right now! You’re late!”

It was Suzy. She yelled really loud through the phone, something about you should come over now.

Wait.. WHAT?...

Oh My God.

“WHAT?! It’s 8:50?! Why the hell haven’t you called me earlier?! I-I’ll co-“ you tried to answer properly, but Suzy snapped back at you, before you even finished your sentence.

“YES, you will. You have 10 minutes, before the English lessons starts. Hurry up, Joorin-aaaah!!” Suzy frantically squealed and then hung up.

For a second, you were dumbfounded. You were halfway out of the bed and was still holding the phone, when it hit you.

You jumped up from your bed and frantically pulled off your pajama shorts and t-shirt. Only dressed in underwear, you ran to your closet and found your school uniform.

You rushed out in the bathroom, with your skirt only half putted on. No time for breakfast. You grabbed your toothbrush and smashed on a big blob of random toothpaste onto it and wildly brushed your teeth.

Putting on a little bit of mascara, you found yourself looking at the red mark from yesterday. It was still a little bit red… Too red. You didn’t know what to do. But then you got an idea;

You ran downstairs, while pulling your skirt properly on. You knew you had an pink beanie down there somewhere. You found it in an old box with winter accessories.

beanie-cute-girl-pink-pretty-Favim.com-2

You packed your things in a hurry and got your lunch money. Locking the door and running to the school. Your house was only 2 minutes away from school, so it wasn’t hard to run all the way.

You finally reached the school. 8:59. Aigoo, you only had one minute left! You found your way into the class and just as you showed up in the door to your classroom, the bell ringed.

 

Yay, first chappie is done :) I like actioooooon ^^
Look forward to a confrontation with 'him' in the next chappie!! :D <3