Chapter 18 Yoseob’s Arrival

Sketches Of My Life

Bom POV

 

I was at the airport on the arrival area where I will be waiting for Yoseob to come out. Yes, Yoseob is my cousin and I just know it recently that my cousin and Karen are having a special relationship. He wants to surprise Karen that he will be staying in the Seoul for good. I didn’t even mention it to Karen that Yoseob and I were cousins. I’m so excited on what will Karen’s reaction when she finds out.

 

As passengers slowly coming out from the arrival door, I’m concentrating to find Yoseob. After 10 minutes, Yoseob finally come out and saw me quickly waving at me.

 

“Bom noona!” Yoseob said while walking towards me waving.

 

“Hi..” I said and wave at him.

 

“Woah.. I’m finally here.” Yoseob said and hug me.

 

“How’s your trip?” I said while hugging him.

 

We then let go of our hugging and I pinch his cheeks. It’s been long years since I saw Yoseob and now he’s really big and handsome.

 

“Can I stay at your house?” Yoseob said.

 

“Sure, as long as you want. ” I said.

 

“Let’s go!” Yoseob said while dragging his luggage.

 

We went to the parking lot where I park my car and put his entire luggage on the trunk. After putting his entire luggage, we get in the car and go home at my house.

 

“Are we going to Karen’s house tonight?” I said while driving.

 

“Not now noona. I want to surprise him and don’t ever tell him about this, okay?” Yoseob said while wandering around the place.

 

“Okay.. Okay.. Don’t worry..” I said and smile.

 

“By the way, what are plans here?” I suddenly ask.

 

“Hmmm.. Plans? I don’t know..” he said.

 

“You don’t know?” I said while laugh.

 

I don’t know what plans he has and I didn’t really know this man a lot even though were cousins but hopefully his plans will be successful.

 

“Anyway, I’m planning to have my own restaurant. Can you handle it for the mean time?” I said.

 

“Sure! It’s good idea noona.” Yoseob said happily.

 

“Next month will be the grand opening and I want you to manage that if it’s okay with you and the location is near from Karen’s small museum.” I said while focusing on the highway.

 

“Oh really? Good timing and good location..” Yoseob said.

 

“Okay! I’m looking forward on your management skills.” I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen POV

 

I was preparing myself to go out and meet Daesung oppa to buy his small building. Bom unnie introduce me to him who owns the building that I will plan to have my small museum. After putting some small amount of lipstick, I’m ready to go.

 

“Where are you going beautiful lady?” Gina unnie said while carrying her baby.

 

 “Oh.. Unnie.. I have some appointment with the owner of the small building..” I said while unlocking my room.

 

“Oh really? I thought it was yesterday?” Gina unnie said with confusing look.

 

“He was busy yesterday and informs me to have our meeting today.” I said while walking together with them downstairs.

 

“Okay.. Be careful and don’t ever trust people easily..” Gina unnie said.

 

“Okay.. Okay.. I will always remind myself..” I said and smile at her.

 

I kiss Junnie on the forehead while I kiss also his mother on the cheek. I went to the kitchen to check if Mom and Dad were there. I just saw Dori with Chaerin baking some cookies and Dongwoon who was helping them.

 

“Hi everyone.. Where's Dad and Mom?” I said while walking towards them.

 

“Oh unnie.. You’re so beautiful with that floral dress. Where are you going? Blind date?” Chaerin said.

 

“No.. Blind date with some documents?” I said and let them see what I was holding.

 

“I think Dad went to Han’s family while Mom was in the garden.” Dongwoon said while pouring the liquid mixture on the baking pan.

 

“Okay…” I said.

 

Dori who is busy with the icing didn’t dare to say “hi” to me. It’s so cute to see that little angel doing her thing.

 

“Hello there..” I said.

 

“I’m busy Pretty unnie. Buy me some delicious food, okay?” Dori said while focusing on her thing.

 

“Okay..” I said while patting her head.

 

“Bye guys.” I said and wave at them.

 

I went to the garden to check if Mom was there and tada Mom was there who is busy watering her plans.

 

“Mom, I will be meeting someone.” I said and hug her from the back.

 

“Ohhh.. Slowly.. Who’s that someone?” Mom said and face me.

 

“Bom unnie’s cousin, Daesung oppa..” I said while holding her hands.

 

“The owner of the small building?” Umma ask.

 

“Yes..” I said.

 

“Okay.. I have to go Mom. Bye..” I said and kiss her on the cheek.

 

“Be careful on the way there.. Don’t forget to call me, okay?” Mom said.

 

“Okay..” I said waving at her and went outside where my car was park.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang POV

 

I saw Karen from my room who got dress and I think she have someone to meet up. Who is he or she? I took my phone and dial Bom noona’s number.

 

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

 

“Hello Kikwang?” Bom noona said on the other line.

 

“Are you going to meet Karen today?” I said directly.

 

“No.. Why?” Bom noona said.

 

“I saw her get dress and I don’t know where she going.” I said.

 

“Why don't you ask her.” Bom noona said.

 

“Ahmmmm..” the only word I said.

 

“What’s with you? Don’t worry she will be meeting Daesung.” Bom noona said.

 

“Hey! Wait! Did you just call me to ask that?” Bom noona shouts.

 

I was laughing while hearing Bom noona do on the other line. She then hang up after that and didn’t say goodbye me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen POV

 

I was waiting for Daesung oppa at a restaurant. He told me that he owns the restaurant and just tell the staff to wait for him. My phone rings and I answer it.

 

“Hello Karen. Are y ou there already?” Daesung oppa said in the other line.

 

“Yes.. I’m waiting for you to arrive.” I said.

 

“Did you bring your documents?” Daesung oppa ask.

 

“Yes... All the documents that you said..” I said.

 

“Okay, I’ll be there in a few times..” Daesung oppa said and we hang up.

 

Finally, the small building will be mine in a good amount. I thought that Daesung oppa will not let me buy that but of course thanks to Bom unnie for the help.

 

After 10 minutes…

 

“There you are.” Daesung oppa greeted.

 

“Hi oppa!” I said and greeted him with a hug.

 

“Sit down. Anyway, sorry to let you wait.” Daesung oppa said and sit on the opposite side.

 

After some discussion, our meeting was done and Daesung oppa congratulates me for being the new owner of the building.

 

“Thank you, oppa.” I said and hug him.

 

“No worries, Karen.” Daesung oppa said.

 

“Why don’t you eat your dinner here? My treat! Since it’s my restaurant.” Daesung oppa offer.

 

“No oppa.. I just want to eat at home.” I said and stand.

 

“Are sure?” Daesung oppa help me with the documents.

 

“Yes, oppa. Mom is waiting for me to come home early because I’m not that familiar with the city.” I said.

 

“Okay.. Next time” Daesung oppa smile.

 

“Sure.. Next time, oppa. Sorry and thank you so much.” I said.

 

“No problem. And see you next time. Thank you also.” Daesung oppa said while walking together with me towards the exit door of the restaurant.

 

“Bye oppa.” I said and wave at him.

 

As I open my car to put my documents first, I feel so uncomfortable it looks like someone was watching me but there is no other people in there. I hurriedly ride in, put in the seatbelt and drove.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob POV

 

Bom noona told me that Karen will be going to meet Daesung hyung at his restaurant. It’s not that far from her house, she just gives me some directions and I went there alone. Though I’m not that familiar with the signs, I arrive in the right place. I saw her waving and saying goodbye at Daesung hyung from not that far. I just watch her there and don’t want to meet her in the mean time. Maybe because she feels like someone is watching her, she quickly rides in to her car and drive.

 

She really never change, she still know that someone was watching her from far. I find her so cute with that.