Chapter 25 An Unexpected Kiss

Sketches Of My Life

Karen POV

 

I ran as much as I could while wearing my heels but then Kikwang follows me, reach my hand and stops. We were infront of my not yet open museum, standing and patting from running. I started crying the moment I went outside of his bakery shop, he lied to me and I don't know if I can forgive him for that. 

 

"Karen, please stop, please.." Kikwang grabs my arm and stop.

 

"Does really your memories back and look me stupid?" I said while crying and never face Kikwang.

 

"Sorry.." Kikwang said.

 

"Sorry?!" I said facing him.

 

Maybe because of anger, I suddenly slap Kikwang on the face and I was shock by my action.

 

"All this time you made me stupid, Kikwang. Do you know that? You hurt me.. I thought coming back here is worth it. I know you love me but how come you lied to me. Why, Kikwang.. Why?" I said shouting while crying and give him some soft punches.

 

"Do you know its hard to be far away from you.. 5 years Kikwang.. 5 stupid years without you is loneliness, sacrifice and unsatisfied." I said and kneel down from him.

 

"All this time.. You push me to love another person.." I said crying.

 

Kikwang just bow, crying and never say any word. He then kneel down, hugging me and saying sorry on what he'd done wrong. 

 

"Sorry.. Please forgive me.. Sorry.. Please.." Kikwang said crying while hugging me.

 

I don't know what to do, I was lost, wanting to go away from him but I can't. He pulls me up to stand, fixing my hair and hug me tight again. And again he say sorry again and again.

 

"Let me go! Stop it!" I said and I'm trying to push him away.

 

I saw his sad eyes with tears on his face. I never thought that I can see Kikwang in this situation, he was begging and kneeling to forgive him. But before I could say a word, Yoseob helps Kikwang to stand and give him one punch. Kikwang went down and didn't even dare to fight back. I feel so sorry for him but he deserves it.

 

"Yoseob, noooooo. Stop it!" I said and stops Yoseob on what he is doing.

 

"Please stop, Yoseob. Just take me away from here. I don't know where but please take me away in this place." I said and drag Yoseob away.

 

I saw Dujun oppa and Dongwoon heading towards us, I hurriedly ask Yoseob to runaway and grabs his hand. I don't want to look like pitiful infront of my siblings and face them later on when I'm okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob and Karen went directly to Song's house, since they don't know where else to go because they are not yet familiar with the place. They went at the backyard, sit on big swings and rest for a moment. Karen put her head on Yoseob's shoulder, close her eyes and starts to cry again. While Yoseob is calm, trying to pull his handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to Karen.

 

"Stop crying.." Yoseob said and smile.

 

"I'm so sorry Yoseob.." Karen said while crying.

 

"It's okay. Just cry as long as you want." Yoseob said.

 

After a moment of silence, Karen gets up, fix herself and wipe her tears.

 

"Yoseob, you can go home and rest. Let's meet tomorrow. I am really sorry for what happen today." Karen said.

 

"Again.. It's okay.. You just have to let it out everything.." Yoseob said, stand infront of Karen and hug her tight.

 

Yoseob then grabs Karen's face and wipe away all the tears from her face using his hands. Yoseob suddenly kiss Karen's forehead gently, on the nose softly and on the lips but before he do that Karen interrupt. But then Yoseob continues what he is doing and gently kiss Karen on the lips. Karen close her eyes, feels the moment and didn't dare to stop again.

 

Karen POV

 

"No, Yoseob." I said.

 

It was unexpected kiss from him, at first I stop him on what he will be doing but then he still continues and kiss me on the lips. I close my eyes, feel his soft lips from mine and I don't know why but it feels so sweet and warm. That was the first kiss I have done on a guy and I like it. Did I say I like it? oh my God! What am I thinking?! Yoseob then ends it well and hug me again.

 

"Bye.." Yoseob said and let me go from hugging.

 

I froze, I couldn't even move and just stand there. It was my first kiss, first kiss that done by a man who I never give my love back and the man who I never imagine would do that. My heart beat fast the moment I realize that I need a man like him. Who always took care of me, who never lied to me and always protect me when I needed.

 

"Yoseob? But, how?" I said confuse.

---------------------------------​---------------------------------​---------------------------------​---------------------------------​---------------------------------

Dongwoon POV 

 

We're on our way home, all of us are worried and couldn't contact Karen nuna. Dad called his friend to help us find Karen nuna and Yoseob runaway without any notes where they will be. Bom nuna texted us that we will be not worried because the two are not still familiar with some places in Seoul. So we went directly to our house to find out if they really went there.

 

We saw Karen nuna's car outside, we hurriedly park the cars and find Karen nuna with Yoseob hyung. Chaerin shouts from the backyard where I think Karen nuna is. I saw Chaerin sit beside with Karen nuna and comforts her. Mom hurriedly walk towards them and hug Karen nuna who was feel so blank.

 

"I'm okay guys. Yoseob help me earlier and he went home. I want some rest. Don't worry. Please." Karen nuna said while hugging our Mom.

 

"It's okay dear. Things will be alright and we are sorry if this happens. Let's go to your room and rest, okay?" Mom said while helping nuna to get up.

 

I saw Karen nuna, hopeless, pale and hurt. I can't dare to stare at her longer it keeps my heart in pain. I was carrying Dori, decided to go to our room and put her to bed.

 

All us is still worried, Dujun hyung call Yoseob hyung and ask what had happen awhile ago. While listening with their conversation, we feel relief and feel a bit happy on how Yosoeb calm Karen nuna. Thanks God that Yoseob hyung is there for her. Thanks God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang POV

 

I need to do something, something that Karen will forgive on what I have done and keep her beside me. Dujun hyung told me that Karen was really hurt, always lock herself in her room for almost one week and will go out if they wil eat their meals. It was all my fault! My fault! Song family was not anger with me but instead they always cheers me up and told me not to give up for her forgiveness.

 

I am grateful that somehow her family are there, who always helps me and give me advise on when I will approach Karen. It's more than a month since it happened but then I never see her, I think she just busy or I am just busy managing my bausiness.

 

I hope that day will come and I can't wait to see her beside me always. I would be that happiest man alive and I would not let anyone hurt her. Soonest!