Chapter 22 I'm So Sorry My Princess..

Sketches Of My Life

Mr. Song realize that its about time to forgive his only daughter, Karen. Its been months since she arrive and always wanting his forgiveness. While Mr. Song arrange his last will and testaments, one page drop on the floor that he never notice until later Dongwoon who went inside his parent's room to call his Dad found it and was confused about it.

 

Dongwoon started to feel worried on whether his Dad is very sick or will be dying soon about what he found out earlier. Chaerin notice that Dongwoon is not paying attention on what he is doing.

 

"Honey? Is there something wrong?" Chaerin ask and sit beside him.

 

"I was talking here and think something is bothering you. Anything?" she added.

 

"Nothing. What was that again?" Dongwoon said and give his wife a fake smile.

 

"Are you sure? We can postpone this and we will talk this later if your not feeling well though." Chaerin said while massaging her husband's hand.

 

"Nothing to worry about and just continue what we are doing." Dongwoon said and kiss Chaerin on the lips.

 

"Okay.." Chaerin said and continue what she is discussing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Song POV

 

"I am sorry, my princess." I started.

 

"Dad.." Karen said.

 

"It was all my fault." I said and tears started to fall from my eyes.

 

"Dad.. Please stop crying." Karen said and went beside me.

 

"I'm really really sorry." I said and hug my princess tightly.

 

I really miss hugging my only girl who always gave me a hug everyday since she was a child. After five years of loneliness of a daughter's warm hug is now finally here. A hug that only she can give me that her other siblings can't.

 

"Its okay, Dad. I really miss you and your warm arms." Karen said while crying so hard.

 

"I thought I cannot receive this again from you, Dad. I was waiting this to happen. Thank you.." she added and sob.

 

"You're always welcome, my princess. I'm so sorry again, my princess." I said while we still hugging each other.

 

Author POV

 

Mrs. Song together with other members of the family are also crying while seeing them from the balcony of the second floor. They are so happy that the two are now okay and will be a one big happy family. Yoseob who is also there went in the kitchen to continue what they are doing. Dujun who notice that Yoseob didn't dare to stay longer follow him. 

 

"Hey. Yoseob!" Dujun said and put his arm on Yoseob's shoulder.

 

"Oh.. Dujun hyung." Yoseob said who was startle.

 

"I have to confirm something." Dujun said.

 

"Hmmmm. Let's talk later after we eat lunch." Dujun said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen POV

 

I am the most happy person today because of what happen between me and my Dad. Finally, my Dad forgives me and will support me on what I wanted to do. Dad told me to invite him for my upcoming opening of my museum soon and he also ask if he will be the first person I will invite. Heavy feelings now are no longer inside me and thanks to my Dad who healed it. I hope Seunghyun oppa is watching over us and happy on what is happening now.

 

"Dad, try this dish. I made this for you." I said and give my Dad what I cooked earlier.

 

"Okay.. Let me taste this." Dad said and try my dish.

 

"You will taste a high class dish, Dad." Dujun oppa said.

 

"Oh really.. Let me try.." Dad said and take some bite.

 

All of us are waiting on what will Dad's verdict on my dish. While Dad is taking his time, I notice that Dongwoon is not well and looks like there is something bothering him. He then saw me staring at him on the other side of the table, he then give me a smile and thumbs up.

 

"Woooaaaahhhh... Hmmmmm... Just average for me." Dad said jokingly.

 

"Appa are you sure? It looks good and it taste awesome for me." Gina unnie said.

 

"Joke! Its really delicious. Its my first time to try this kind of dish. Jjang! My princess." Dad said happily.

 

"Try this also, Honey." Mom said.

 

"Granddaddy, Pretty unnie is very good cook." Dori said while munching a drumstick chicken.

 

"Of course.." Dad said.

 

The day is finally arrives, Me and Dad are now okay, eating without awkwardness and talking happily together. But of course, Dad ask about who is Yoseob since its his first time knowning him. Actually, Yoseob already visited the house but I don't have the courage to introduce to him. He ask Yoseob if is courting me but Yoseob refuse to answer and just take it not seriously. 

 

After a wonderful meal with my family with Yoseob, I went to the pool area to follow Dongwoon and ask him about earlier while others are watching movie at the living room. Dongwoon who notice me following him, stops and sit on the big swings for adults located at the backyard.

 

"I just notice you early. Are you not feeling well, Woonie?" I said and sit beside him.

 

"Nothing noona. Don't mind me. I'm just nervous and worried about Dad's company that soon I will be a part of." Dongwoon said.

 

"You don't have to be worried. Dujun oppa is there to guide you and other employees to teach you. Also we are here, your family that always supports you." I said and pat him on his back.

 

"Thank you, noona. Can you give me a hug?" Dongwoon said.

 

"No problem. Fighting, Woonie!" I said and hug him tight.

 

"Let's join them?" I said and let go him from hugging.

 

"Okay." Dongwoon said and give me a wink.

 

We then proceed to the living area to join our family and Yoseob on watching a movie. Its was funny, emotional and wonderful day to remember since Dad and me are finally okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom POV

 

"How's Kikwang?" I suddenly ask.

 

"Kikwang? I haven't seen him around." Karen said while reading a book.

 

"You don't know?" I said.

 

"About what?" Karen said cluelessly.

 

"You really don't know huh. Kikwang just build his bakery shop near your museum." I said while staring at her.

 

"Near my museum?" Karen said and close the book that she is reading.

 

"Are you sure?" she added and stare at me for a moment.

 

"Yes. Didn't he invited you?" I said.

 

"Invited for what?" Karen said.

 

"For his bakery shop that will be opening tomorrow. Here's my invitation from him." I said and give her an invitation card.

 

"I haven't receive any." Karen said with sad look and took the invitation card.

 

"Oh really? But he told me yesterday that you are invited for tomorrow's opening." I said and take a sip of my coffee.

 

We all know that Karen and Kikwang are not in a good terms since Karen arrives from Canada and more when Yoseob is around. But Kikwang keeps telling me and ask on how Karen is doing. Kikwang already told me the whole truth from he never forgets Karen when he got amnesia to Hyuna is his half sister. He also ask if who is Yoseob to Karen and vice versa. I also told him that Yoseob is my cousin and he is living with me.

 

"I think he will invite you later." I said and give her a wink.

 

"If he will not invite me? It's okay." Karen said and starts to open her book again.

 

I know Karen is not okay and I can feel that she is waiting for Kikwang to talk to her privately. Also I can feel she still love Kikwang even if she will deny it. I can also feel Kikwang is preparing to talk to Karen soon and I'm always here to help him eventhough Yoseob is in love with Karen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang POV

 

I don't know how or when I give Karen my invitation card for my tomorrow's bakery shop opening. I was in my room, sitting down infront of my laptop with a wallpaper of Karen smiling. I should gave this today or else Karen will not be around tomorrow but should I also invite Yoseob? 

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!" I shouted.

 

"What are you doing oppa????!!!!!" Hyuna knocking non-stop at my room.

 

"Nothing. Please come inside." I said and open the door of my room.

 

"I thought something happen. Anyway, what is it?" Hyuna said entering my room and sit on my bed.

 

"How do I approach Karen and give this to her?" I said and showed her the invitation card.

 

"What the heck are you doing? You should give her that yesterday, right?"Hyuna said angrily.

 

"Relax.. I was a bit shy and I was thinking if I should also invite Yoseob." I said and put the invitation card on the table.

 

"Are you crazy? Yoseob is your rival. You want to see Karen and Yoseob together?" Hyuna said and took the card.

 

"No!" I said quickly.

 

"And then? Go and invite him right away!" Hyuna said and push me away while giving me the card.

 

"Okay.. Okay.. Okay.." I said and proceed to Karen's house.