Why Do I Keep Running Into Him?

Who Will It Be?

Eun Mi

Why the hell did I keep running into this guy? I was going to have to get a restraining order soon if this was going to keep happening. And wasn't he supposed to be taking care of Jun?

Studiously concentrating on my water glass with my head down, I prayed to heaven that he wouldn't notice me. 

"He's looking over here!" Annie whispered. 

Crap.

"And he's got a bunch of manly hunks with his as well." I could hear the delight in Hana's voice. "2..3..4! 4 of them!"

"Hana! You're getting married!" I scolded her.

She giggled. "So? I still have eyes."

"They're sitting two tables away from us," Sun Hee reported. 

The waiter interrupted by bringing the food. I couldn't wait to just shovel it all down and get out of there. I dug right in, but all the others were too busy staring. 

"You guys!" I said sharply. They all looked at me. "Eat. Then let's go." 

"But.." Mimi protested. 

I glared at her. 

We all ate in silence, with the girls occasionally sneaking another glance. 

"Ehem. Excuse me, ladies." The waiter came by our table with a tray of drinks. He began putting them down, and another waiter came by with pieces of cake. 

"We didn't order this," Hana told them. 

"You can thank the gentlemen over there," one of the waiters said, pointing to Dayday and his guys. 

______________________________

Dayday

When we had first stepped into the restaurant, I caught sight of Eun Mi immediately. Seeing my eyes widen, Youngwon asked, "Who's that?"

"Jun's teacher. I helped her when she fell down at the park last week."

"She's pretty. And so are the girls around her," Jisu noted. 

"Daniel, what do you think?" Dari asked.

"Huh?" He looked up from texting his girlfriend, Amber. "She's alright." Of course he'd say that. There was no way that Daniel would stray from his girlfriend. He was committed 100%, and I admired him for that. 

After ordering, Dari signalled for the waiter. Whispering something in the waiter's ear, Dari smirked. 

The conversation turned to sports, but was interrupted by Dari's whoop. 

"I'm so getting their number's tonight. I call the short haired one." I whacked him. 

Jisu smiled. "Haha, good move Dari. Dayday, you can have the teacher girl." He stopped smiling when I shot him a look.

We resumed eating, with Jisu, Youngwon, and Dari sneaking peeks at the girls. 

When we got up to pay, the waiter gave us the bill along with another scrap of paper.

On it were 4 names and 4 numbers.