A Trip to the Beach - The Arrival

Who Will It Be?

Dayday

"Yo, let's go to the beach, man," Dari's voice came through the phone as soon as I picked up. 

"What, just you and me? Haha, I love you and all, but no homo here." 

"Very funny. No. Let's go with the guys, and you can get Eun Mi and her friends to come."

Dari definitely had my attention now. "When?"

"Whenever. Next weekend maybe? It's a long weekend. We can leave Thursday afternoon, stay for Friday and the weekend, and then come back Sunday." I heard some shuffling in the background. "And you even get to see your girlfriend in a bikini." He laughed. 

Of course Dari would slip in a comment like that. Ignoring it, I replied, "Alright. You call the boys. I'll call Eun Mi." 

Eun Mi was down for the idea, and said that she'd spread the word. I could tell that she was excited. This was going to be our first trip anywhere together. Knowing her, she'd probably pack three days in advance. She was so cute. 

_____________________

Eun Mi

I made sure one last time that I had everything I needed. My duffle bag thumped against my leg as I headed down the stairs, out the door, and into Dayday's car. As soon as I got in, he leaned over and gave me a kiss. God, it was such a good kiss. I was never going to get tired of kissing him. I'm pretty sure I had the dreamiest look in my eyes when he finally pulled away. 

"Okay, so we're heading over to pick up Youngwon and Jisu, and we're off to the beach. The girls are coming on their own, right?" 

"Yep." I nodded confirmation. "And Sun Hee says she'll make her way there later."

"Dari said the same." 

Someone was missing. "What about Daniel?" 

Dayday the radio, and B1A4's song came on. "His girlfriend's sick, so he's staying back to take care of her."

I couldn't help the little 'awww' that escaped. Dayday smiled and said, "You know I'd do the same for you."

"I know." I blew him a kiss. 

It was such great timing to go on this trip. It was a long weekend and everyone was ready to get out of the city. Plus, Jun's parents came back from their business trip and were able to take care of him again. This was going to be so much fun. 

As soon as we neared the beach, the smell of the ocean was already in the air. We got to the resort and the guys hopped off, immediately unloading. When I reached for my bag, Dayday shook his head and slung it over his shoulder. While walking to the front desk, I got a call from Mimi saying that the girls had already arrived and were settling into our suite. 

Splitting up with the guys, I headed upstairs to the suite designated for the girls. The guys had their own across the hall from us as well, but had said that they'd be taking a small tour around the resort first. 

I turned the corner, and came face to face with the sight of Dari and Sun Hee locked in an embrace, kissing. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry for making it short =X The next will be longer, promise! Comment and subscribe please? =D