A Surprise That Comes

Who Will It Be?

I somehow always managed to wake up right before my alarm went off. Today was no exception. 

Lifting the covers off myself, I went through the list of things that needed to be done today in my head. Buy some groceries, return my library books, finish my essay, and watch the next episode of Secret Garden. But before I could get all that done, I needed to go for my morning jog. 

Quickly brushing my teeth, pulling my hair into a messy bun, and slipping on some sweats and a tank top, I was out of the house on a brisk walk to the park a few minutes away. I had made sure to leave a note for my parents, just in case they woke up and started to freak out. 

As soon as I got to the pathway, I plugged in my earbuds and started jogging. Dodging strollers, people walking their pets, bikers, and the occasional slow walker, I was going at a great pace. Jogging was wonderful - it helped me stay in shape and was one of the few times that I had for myself. Every other waking hour was usually spent helping someone. 

Gradually, my mind began to wander. Sun Hee, my best friend, was having her 28th birthday soon. That girl loved a good party, and that was exactly what I was planning to give her. I started thinking about all the party details - who was coming, when and where it would be, when all of a sudden a loud yell interrupted my train of thought.

"WATCH OUT!" 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A short chapter I know, but stay with it. It'll get better :) Comment and subscribe!