Youngwon and Annie's Wedding

Who Will It Be?

Eun Mi

And finally, it was the day of the wedding. We were only minutes away from the walk down the aisle and Annie was starting to freak out. 
 
“What if I trip on the hem? What if my makeup smears? What if halfway down, my dress splits?” She was driving herself and all of us bridesmaids crazy. I calmly walked over to her and took her hands in mine. 
 
“Annie. Look at me.” Her frantic eyes reached mine. “You’re going to be fine. The wedding is going to go off without a hitch. Your dress looks beautiful, and you’re one of the most graceful girls there are out there. You will not trip. You’re going to be amazing, and everyone out there will be blown away.” I concluded my mini pep talk with a smile. 
 
Immediately, all the nerves and worry washed out of her. Once again, her eyes became bright with excitement. Annie pulled me into a hug.
 
“Thanks so much. What would I do without you?” She gave me an extra squeeze before picking up her bouquet and going through one last makeup and hair check.
 
A few moments later, one of Annie’s cousins peeked her head in, saying that the ceremony was about to start. That meant it was time for the bridesmaids to head out. 
 
The wedding planner was already at the door, ready to rattle off the instructions. “Alright, bridesmaids. The groom and his guys are going to head down the aisle first, and then you girls. The ring bearer will follow, then the flower boy and girl. Finally, the bride will come with her father. We good to go?” After receiving a nod from all of us, the wedding planner did one last scan of us, to make sure that everyone was looking perfect. When this was all finished, she gestured for the doors to open. 
 
The pianist played a nice tune that was suitable for this happy day. Youngwon began walking down, followed by Jisu, Daniel, Dayday, Inati, and finally Dari. Each guy was dressed in a white suit, with a black tie. The first thought of any girl who saw them would be, “They’re even hotter than TOP.” 
 
Once the guys had reached the altar and lined up accordingly, the wedding planner gave us the signal to start walking down. Each bridesmaid would wait exactly 6 seconds after the previous bridesmaid before entering. 
 
I was the maid of honor and that meant I was up first. Taking a deep breath, I took my first step down the aisle.  
 
____________________________
 

Dayday

She took my breath away. 
 
Watching her walk down the aisle along to the music, I could almost imagine this being what the man who’d be lucky enough to marry her would see. She was prettier than any girl from SNSD. Finally she finished her walk and my breathing went back to normal. The other bridesmaids’ walks went by pretty fast, and then it was the bride’s turn. 
 
When Youngwon saw her, the look on his face was priceless. The both of them couldn’t stop staring into each other’s eyes. It was almost like they were the only two people in the world. 
 
And right then, I promised myself that whomever I married, on our wedding day, it’d be exactly like that.