Cloud Nine

Who Will It Be?

Eun Mi

During the next few weeks, we'd go on out lunch dates and meet at local cafes, or just talk on the phone. I found out that he hated cucumbers and elevator music, and he was full of surprises. Dayday liked to be original and creative, which I found refreshing. He also helped me come up with some ideas for fundraising. 

One day, he texted me. 

Guess what I changed your contact name to?

Amazing and pretty Eun Mi?

Hahaha, no, but that can be your new nickname.

^^ It's okay. What did you change it to?

My lovable girlfriend. 

I smiled, my heart doing flips. 

Perfect. I've just changed yours to 'My handsome boyfriend'.

After that, I received daily good morning and good night texts. Every now and then, he'd bring me flowers. The kisses also became regular - more intense and passionate at times too. I felt like I was on cloud nine. 

Dayday

"You're so whipped," Dari said as he laughed. "Just like our boy Daniel here." 

We were all hanging out at Youngwon and Jisu's house, chilling in the yard, and having a barbeque later. It was just a lazy Sunday where all the guys were free. 

I slipped my phone in my pocket after typing a quick reply to Eun Mi and brought my attention back to the guys. 

"You bet." I smiled. 

Youngwon rolled his eyes. "Leave the guy alone." 

"Yeah. Plus you got his girlfriend's friend's number, so don't talk," Daniel chipped in. "Maybe you'll be the one who's whipped next." 

"Not a chance," smirking, Dari took a swig of his drink. "I'm gonna go check on the steaks."

To be honest, I really was whipped. Eun Mi was amazing. She was so laid back, calm, kind, and just all around.. amazing. I'd never been this way with all my other girlfriends in the past. This time it was serious. Everything was great.

Too bad that was going to change soon.