Beach Vacation: Start!!

Monster Hunter

From: Jiyong

Pack your bags cause guess what??? WERE GOING ON A TRIP to the BEACH!!. You can bring jihyo if you want too. Use it as an excuse tell your parents your hanging out with her!! I'll see you here in 2 hours. 

You read the text message. * BEACH VACATION. YES! * You jumped around. 

" Why are you so happy? " Jihyo was sitting on your bed flipping through a magazine. 

" Because jiyong invited US to a BEACH VACATION! " You jumped on your bed. 

" YES! I CAN SEE SEUNGRI WITH NO SHIRT ON! " Jihyo jumped around. You stopped jumping. 

" EWWWW " You ran in the bathroom. You looked in the mirror. * I wonder if top is going to be there *  You walked out of the bathroom. 

" When are we going? " JIhyo asked you. 

" In 2 hours " 

" What?? I must get packed. See ya later " Jihyo ran out the door to go home. 

" Lets see what i need " You pulled a suitcase from under your bed. You started filling it with stuff. 

" hmmm i wonder what bikini i should wear. Pink , red, or blue. " You thought about it. 

" Blue like Top's eyes " You smiled and shoved it in your suitcase. You ran around the room shoving more things in your suitcase. 

" Ready " You zipped up your suitcase. You dragged it downstairs. 

" Where are you going? " Your mom eyed you. 

" Me and jihyo are going to the beach for the week because we have no school " You told her. 

" Okay just... be careful. " 

" Bye Mom " You kissed her on the cheek and left. You dragged your suitcase to jihyo's house. You knocked on the door. Jihyo's mom answered the door. 

" Hello Choonhee. Jihyo's upstairs " 

" Thanks " You walked up stairs. You could here mumbling from jihhyo's room. 

" Jihyo " You walked in. Jihyo was sitting on the floor. 

" I need help. Which one. " Jihyo held up 2 swimsuits. You pointed to the black and red one. 

" Thanks " She shoved it in her overflowing suitcase. 

" Hurry we have to be there in 45 minutes " You tapped your watch.

" Just sit on my suitcase. " You sat on top of jihyo's suitcase while she pulled the zipper. 

" Got it " You got off the zipper. 

" Let's go! " Jihyo pulled her suitcase downstairs. You grabbed yours. 

" Bye Mom " Jihyo's hugged her mom. 

" Have fun girls " She smiled. You and jihyo started walking to the house. 

" IT's too far. Tell them to pick us up " You pulled out your phone and called jiyong. 

" Hello? " 

" Oppa Come pick us up. we're too lazy to walk. " 

" haha Where are you at? " 

" By that Grilled mackerel store " 

" Ok we'll be there in a few minutes. " 

You sat down on the curb next to jihyo. 

" They will be here soon " 

" Okay " Jihyo answered. 

" Do you like seungri? " You asked jihyo. 

" Of course " Jihyo smirked at you. 

" What about you do you like Top? " Jihyo asked you. 

" Hmmmm Yea i think i do now " 

" Then talk too him " 

" He's still mad at me " You said sadly.

" No he's not. Just try. OK? " 

" Okay " At that moment Taeyang oppa showed up. 

" You know how long it took me too find you. Theres too many grilled mackerel stores. " Taeyang breathed hard.

" Faker. You could run for ever without getting tired. " You handed him your suitcase. Jihyo did the same. 

" Now take those to the house and come back and get us " 

" Okay lazy " Taeyang sped away. 

" He'll be back in 5 4 3 2 1 " Taeyang showed up again. 

" Now carry us there " jihyo hoped on taeyangs back. Taeyang scooped you up bridal style while jihyo was on his back. 

" Whoa Please stop eating chicken " Taeyang pretended you were heavyy. 

" Go!! " Jihyo hit taeyang on the head. 

" Ouch. Close your eyes " You and jihyo closed your eyes. You waited a few seconds. 

" Open " You opened your eyes. You looked around. Taeyang sat you down. 

" We got here fast. " You looked around jiyong was sitting on the couch with seungri. Top was sitting in the corner staring at his phone. * Whats he looking at? * 

" Let's go to the bus! " Jiyong stood up. 

" BUS??? We can't " 

" Why?? " 

" Well two reasons. You are monsters. and you are invisable to humans. " You told him. 

" Well then since we are are invisable it's fine " Jiyong walked out the door.

 " Fine " You followed him.  You all sat on the bus stop. 

" Jihyo, choonhee remember dont try to talk to us because people will think your strange. "

" Ok thanks " The bus pulle up. Everyone went in first. You walked in. You got strange glances from people. You looked at the back. Every seat was fillied expect the one next to Top. You sat down next to him. You saw seungri and jihyo sitting together. Even though seungri was invisable to others. You smiled. * Cute! * 

You sat listining to music for about 1 hour. Your head slowly kept driting down. * Oh, im so tired. * You yawned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~ TOP's POV ~~~~~

You felt a heavy lump land on your shoulder you looked down. Choon-hee fell asleep on your shoulder. You smiled. You pulled her ear phones out. Some hair fell in front of her face. You softly pulled it back. You carresed her cheek. 

* So beautiful * You smiled. You felt someone watching you. You looked up. Everyone was asleep except. 

* Jihyo * Jihyo was staring at you. You moved you hand away from choon-hee's face. 

* So Embarressing. *