Secrets

Monster Hunter

" Mom , Dad! " You yelled for your parents. 

" Oh your back early. " Your mom was in the kitchen. 

" How was the trip? " 

" Its was... fun " You smiled. You dragged your suitcase upstairs. You started to throw your dirty clothes in the hamper.  You emptyed your suitcase out and cleaned up a little. You layed out on your bed. 

" I'm Bored " You mumbled. * Ah! * You went over to your desk and pulled out your ipod. You stuck your headphones in you played the song * Here I am by ZE:A * You bounced around your room. " Here i am Here i am ohohoh oh " You sang loudly. 

" Honey " Your mom knocked on your door. 

" Yeah? "  You pulled out your headphones. 

" Your dad and i have to talk to you " 

" I'll be down in a minute " You placed your ipod on your desk put some sweats on and headed downstairs. You sat down at the table in front of your parents. 

" It's time we told you something. Remember when we talked to the Council about those Monsters awhile ago " 

" Yeah " You were confused about why the were asking this. 

" The Council told me to ask you Some thhings about them " 

" Ok " You had a bad feeling about why their asking you this stuff. 

" Did one of them have blue eyes? And did the other one have horns? " 

" Yeah Why? " You were suspious. 

" It's not important. You can go to your room now. " You dad got up from the table and walked into his office. You walked upstairs to your room. You decided to head over to Oppas house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

" Hey guys " You walked in and sat on the couch. 

" Hey You're bored already without us. Huh? " Seungri asked. 

" Yeah " 

" You guys Never did tell me. Where did you guys come from? " You turned to jiyong. 

" You dont need to know " Jiyong slowly sipped his can of soda. 

" Ok Why wont you tell me? " You asked him more questions. 

" Why so many questions? " 

" I dont know i guess when my parents asked about you it just sparked interest " 

" WHAT?? WHY DID YOUR PARENTS ASK ABOUT US? " Jiyong stood up.  His face read anger. The room began to heat up a little. 

" Idk I mentioned you guys the day i first met you a long time ago. " You slightly backed up into the couch. 

" Guys Pack up " JIyong began to walk towards his room. 

" But hyung  dont make any rash decisions.... " Daesung tried to calm jiyong down. 

" What do you mean pack up? Are you going somewhere? " You asked jiyong. 

" Just pack up now... " Jiyong said quietly but with force. 

" Choon-hee I think you should go now... " Taeyang pulled you towards the door. 

" But whats going on? " You asked him. You were very confused at what was going on. 

" Just go... ask jihyo " Taeyang shut the door. You were left stunned. You raced over to jihyos house. 

~~~~~ 

" Jihyo " You ran into jihyos room. 

" Hey. Whats wrong? "  Jihyo looked at your stress filled face. 

" Oppas said there going to pack up to go somewhere. And taeyang told me to ask you what it means. " 

" Choon-hee " Jihyos face was filled with shock. 

" Tell me " You sat down on her bed. 

" Oppas told me if....... Nevermind. I'll start from the beginning. Oppas are humans. " Jihyo told you.

" What? JIyong has horns. " 

" Let me explain. All of the oppas were originally humans. Their parents.. ummm ..... Sold them to the goverment. The goverment wanted to use them for an experiment to make genetically altered humans. The experiment was called BIgBang. So all of the oppas where changed and given powers. They have lived there whole lives in a lab being tested on and tortured. " Jihyo explained.  You were sitting listening. Tears started to leak from your eyes. 

" Their were 6 people in the BigBang project. All of the oppas and 1 girl named eunmi. " 

" Eunmi Eunmi Isnt that? " 

" Yes it was tops first love. She and Top lived together in the lab. They had fallen in love with each other. One day while in testing, Eunmi passed out. And Top lost it. He and the others raged through the lab desstroying everything. They were about to exit the lab and get away when one of the Scientists grabbed Eunmi. Top was going to freeze the scientist but he said if top tried anything he would kill Eunmi. Eunmi yelled at top to run away and leave while he had a chance. And top did. He regrets leaving her there. Till this day he hasnt be able to get rid of the guilt. He doesnt know if  eunmi is alive or not. "  By time jihyo finished talking you had started to sob. * This is why he wont date me. He doesnt want to hurt me. 

" B-but What did the oppas mean by packing up? " You asked her between sobs. 

" Choon-heee They're leaving. They're running away so that the Council and goverment wont find them. " JIhyo told you. You let those words soak in. * No, NO! * 

You ran out the room and out the house. 

" Choon-hee come back! " Jihyo yelled from behind you.  You ran as hard and fast as you could. Tears were running down your face. * Top, You cant leave me behind. Please still be here *

 

OMFG! I love the end to this Chapter. It pulls at my heart. So how do you like it. I almost cryed while writing the end to this chapter. 

I will update tomorrow.