Valentines Day!

Monster Hunter

Its been two weeks since you last seen Bigbang. You were tired and lonely and today was the worst day ever.

" Ugh " You thought as you got up from bed. You glanced at your calender. * I hate today * You went to your closet and threwon some random clothes. You walked downstairs to get breakfast. 

" Hey Honey " You mom smiled at you and placed a bowl of cereal in front of you. You sighed, took the bowl and sat down. You slowly ate it. 

" Your going too be late " Your mom took the bowl from you. You glared at her before taking your backpack and walking out the door. You walked into the school. All you could see was red, white and pink everywhere. The school was decorated like crazy. 

" Eww " You sighed and headed to class. 

" Hey Did you get anything? " Jihyo sat next to you. Even though she missed seungri a lot she tried to stay happy for you. 

" No " You mumbled softly.

" Oh okay " Jihyo sank into her seat. Zelo bounced into the class room. 

" Hey girls " He said cheerfully.

" Hi " You said quietly.

" So Choon-hee Can you meet me after school at the rooftop? " He asked nervously.  

" Sure " You answered. Zelo smiled ear to ear. 

" Ok I'll see you there " He turned around to face the teacher.

~~~~~ Lunch ~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Jihyo and Zelo waited in line for lunch. 

" School food... Yuck " Jihyo stared at her plate as we sat down. Some guy came up to are table. 

" Jihyo? " 

" Oh Hey Daehyun " 

" I was wondering if you would go out with me? " Daehyun pulled roses from bhing his back and held them out for jihyo. 

" I would but.... " JIhyo started to answer. 

" Just think about it. I will always be there for you and i could care for you. I love you a lot jihyo " Daehyun smiled nervously. 

You scoffed. He glared at you. You stood up defensivly. 

" Choon-hee... " Jihyo grabbed you arm. You pulled away. 

" Are you sure you will always be there for her? " You glared at him.

" Of course " He flinched under you glare.

" I DONT BELIEVE BULL LIKE THAT. YOU WONT BE THERE FOR HER. YOU WILL JUST DISSAPEAR AND LEAVE HER! " You knocked your lunch plate to the ground. 

" I wont do that " He mumbled quietly.

" Choon-hee Sit down " Jihyo tugged on your arm. 

" YAH! DONT BELIEVE DOGCRAP LIKE THAT! " You yelled and stormed out the lunchroom. 

* What was that about? * Zelo thought. Daehyun walked away to sit back at his own table.

~~~~~~ Bathroom ~~~~~~

" Aish!!!! " You kicked one of the stalls. Tears were streaming down your eyes. You slammed your hand on one of the sinks. 

" Stupid Top! " You splashed water on your face. You silently walked out the bathroom to an empty classroom. You pushed a couple desks together and fell asleep. 

* Ring Ring Ring * You woke up. That bell told you that it was the end of school. You left the classroom and were about to head out the door and remembered something. 

" Aish... Zelo! " You headed up the stairs to the rooftop. 

" Hello, Hello? " You called out. 

" Choon-hee I didnt think you were coming " He smiled at you and came out of the shadows. 

" So What did you want to talk about? " You sat your bag down. 

" I wanted to ask you something " 

" What? " 

" Hold on " Zelo walked into the shadows and brought out a speaker he put on some romantic music. Then he grabbed a box of chocolate and flowers out of his bag. 

You froze. You knew what he was going to say. 

" Choon-hee. I really like you. And I wanted to ask you this for a long time. Will you.... " He couldnt finish his sentence you cut him off. 

" I'm sorry Zelo. I cant... I like someone else " Zelo face fell. His eyes started to water.

" Who? " He asked quietly.

" I cant say " You answered. 

" If you reject me you can at least tell me who you like " He seeemed to be getting angry. 

" I'm sorry I cant.... " You got cut off. 

" I dont care. I worked so hard and this is how i get treated. " Zelo threw the flowers and chocolate to the ground. He picked up the speaker. He started walking down the stairs. 

" Zelo I'm sorry " You ran after him. You grabbed his arm.

" I dont care. " He pulled away and left. 

" Sorry... " You mumbled softly. 

You walked out the door to home. You walked into your room. You pressed your face into one pilllow and screamed. 

" Honey " Your mom came in your room. 

" What?! " You lifted your head from the pillow. 

" Me and your dad have something to tell you. So come down. " 

" Okay " You got out of your bed and slowly walked down the stairs. You sat down. 

" We have some news. " Your dad smiled. 

" Yes" 

" Those 5 Monster were caught and now there back in their lab! " 

You sat in thought. * Wait What? * 

" Remeber those 5 monsters " 

" NO!!!! THIS CANT HAPPEN. DAD DONT LET THIS HAPPEN " You finally realized what was happening. You grabbed onto your dads collar. 

" HONEY CALM DOWN " You dad began to pull you upstairs into your room. 

" NOOOO!!! " You screamed. You dad pushed you into your room. He locked the door from the outside. 

" NO!! DAD!! " You yelled and banged on the door. 

" I told you it was a bad idea to tell her!!!"  Your mom yelled at your dad.

" She needs to get over them " Your dad said calmly. 

" It's her choice whether or not she wants to get over them " Your mom yelled.

" I'm her father I can tell her what to do "

" Your not her real father. You cant tell her to do anything" Your mom said quietly so you couldnt hear.  At that your mom stormed down the hallway and into her room. She slammed the door.