Lab ( T.O.P POV )

Monster Hunter

This is all from T.O.P's POV. 

 

You finally opened your eyes. All you could feel is pain everywhere. You rolled over on your side. Pain shot through your arm. You looked down at it there were many little injection spots on your arm. You sighed. You've been stuck in this lab for how long? It may have only been a few days but it felt like months, maybe years. You looked over to Taeyang and sat up. 

" When are we going to break out? " You signed to him. 

" Tomorrow. " He signed back. He looked beaten and tired. After the past few days we have all been very tired. We've been going threw at least 4 tests a day. With only a enough food to keep us alive. It's tiring. Yesterday night they tested you for how much electricity you could handle. You cringed. You got up out of the bed and walked to the door. There was a little bowl of porrridge. Hmmm.. Better than yesterday. All you had yeaterday was a slice of cold bread. 

After eating you began to exercise. First you began doing push ups. Pain shot through your arm. It hurt but you've been through worse. You could handle it.  You looked around. Everyone else was exercising to Seungri was doing crunchs. Jiyong loked like he was practicing his fire skill. 

You laughed. He should stop that before they try to knock him out. The most hilarious thing was that Taeyang was continuously running around his room. You could barely actually see his body. Daesung was doing no-handed push ups. And how he did that? hmmmm... He kept blowing wind at the ground so he wouldnt touch it. Smart. . 

All of a sudden the lights went out. You looked around but couldnt see anything. The first thing you thought was. I bet daesung was so shocked he stopped breathing and landed on his face. You paused for a minute and thought. I can use this chance. 

You decided to take it. You charged at the door. You were going to bust it open. Even with a hurting arm you could do it. Right when you were about to hit the door. It opened. You rammed into the person. You both collasped on the floor. You made a fast reaction. You grabbed the person and held ther arms behind there back. There were noise and alarms going off everywhere. 

" Who are you? " You asked the person. 

" Owwww " The person yelled. It sounded like a female. You turned he/she around and squinted in the dark to see the face. You were shocked. 

" Choon-hee " 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry i left you with a cliff hanger. This chapter is kind of short. Mianhe. I wasnt going to add it at first but i felt that i needed some kind of filler.  

It's almost over. :( 

I will be back saturday. This week is kind of busy for me. :(