Vacation: 7 Minutes in Hell

Monster Hunter

" Wait What? " You stared at jiyong. 

" You and TOP " He smiled. 

" Go! You know you want to talk to him. Use this time to talk to him. " Jihyo wispered in your ear. You sighed. Jihyo pushed you in the closet. Taeyang forced Top in. 

" Bastards "  TOP mumbled and sat down on the closet floor. There was an awkward silence. You decided to talk first.

" Why wont you talk to me anymore? What did i do wrong? " You asked him. He stayed silent. You decided to release your feelings. Well, Some but not all feelings.

" Top you know it hurts me when you wont talk to me. I keep wondering Why? Please at least tell me why so i can fix it? " You grabbed his arm. He shoved it off. You landed on a wire hanger. Your hand landed started to bleed. You stared at it. 

" Choon-hee I'm Sorry..... " Top tried to apologize. You burst. 

" SO NOW YOU TALK TO ME!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM. ALL I DID WAS LIKE YOU. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? " You sarted to cry and yell. You knew that the people outside could hear but you didnt care. The room slowly started to get cold. 

" I'M TRIED OF WAITING FOR YOU. DONT YOU EVEN LIKE ME BACK?????!! "  You screamed. 

" THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DO LIKE YOU " Top snapped. Ice froze the room.  He got up and kicked the closet door down. He stormed out the hotel. 

" Why? " Your knees weakned.

" Choon-hee " Jihyo ran by your side. You cryed more than you have cried before. 

" What the heck happened to your hand? Did Top do this? " Jihyo hugged you tightly.

" It's okay. " Jihyo patted your head.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

" TOP!!!! " Jiyong ran after top. Jiyonng grabbed top's arm. 

" Listen to me " JIyong let go of top's arm. 

" You need to forget about her. Eunmi is different from Choon-hee " Jiyong told top. 

" Dont say her name. " Top glared at jiyong. 

" Get over her. She probably isnt here anymore. She wouldnt want you to wait. Your hurting choon-hee. She may look fine on the outside but in the inside she's hurting. " Jiyong calmly told top. 

" Dont talk about Eunm,i you dont know her like i do.  And i dont care about choon-hee " 

" Yes you do care about choon-hee. Just please Top forget about Eunmi " jiyong walked back to the hotel room. 

* Eunmi Why am i like this? * Top looked up at the stars. A tear slid down his cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

You woke up. 

" My head "  You touched your head with your hand. You glanced at your hand it was covered in white bandages. * What happened? * 

" Ohhhh " Your memories flooded in. 

" Oh Choonhee you're awake. " Jihyo came by your side. 

" Yea " You forced a smile. 

" Here's some medicine " Jihyo handed you a cup of water and a painkiller. 

" Thanks " 

" Choonhee We decided to go hoome early. Everyones leaving tomorrow morning " Jihyo mentioned. 

" Ehh!! What? I dont wanna leave we have only been here for like one day. " 

" I know but we think its for the best. " She patted your head. 

" If you feel better we are all going t the club tonight to celebrate our last day on vacation " 

" Okay I'll just rest till then " You leaned back onto your pillow. You placed you headphones in and played the song heaven by ailee. 

* I wonder how Top is feeling right now? Is he hurting as much as i am? * 

 

 I hope you like this chapteer. Sorry i know its short. I know you guys are wondering " Who is Eunmi??? " Well you'll find out soon. 

And so the drama is soon to unfold........