My Savior.

Monster Hunter

It was lunch hour. You were sitting with Zelo and Jihyo.

" Hey Choon-hee? " Zelo asked.

" Yeah? " You smiled.

" Wanna get some ice cream afterschool? " He asked you. * Dont reject me. Dont please * 

" Sure "  " Guys im going to go to the bathroom. " You smiled and walked off. 

" You like her huh?? " JIhyo asked Zelo. 

" What? No! " Zelo started to blush.

" Sure you dont... " Jihyo rolled her eyes. 

~~~~~~~~~~

" Welcome to Sunnys ice cream parlor. What can i get you? " A waitress asked.

" Umm I'll have a Cookies and cream sugar cone. " Zelo told the waitress.

" I'll have the same. " You smiled.

" You guys are such a cute couple. " The waitress giggled. Before Zelo had a chance to say anything , you spoke up.

" We're not together. " You told her.  Zelo's heart fell from that. 

" Oh sorry " She handed you your ice cream. 

" Thank you " You and Zelo walked out the ice cream parlor. You guys began to walk down the streets.

" Are you going Cleaning anytime soon? " You asked zelo. 

" On friday " He answered. You guys continued to make conversation. 

" Well Oppa I have to go. " You told him. 

" Oh Want me to walk you home " He offered. 

" No im going somewhere else. " You answered.

" Oh ok then Bye! " He waved and walked away. You walked over to a Grilled Chicken store. 

" Can I get like alot, alot of chicken? " You asked the store owner. 

" Umm Sure " He answered confused. 30 minutes later you were walking to the Oppas house with 2 big bags of chicken on your arm. 

" I got some chicken, I got some chicken, I got some chicken hey hey hey hey " You sang while walking. You felt someone following you.  You turned around there were five drunk guys following you. * OH Shizz * You started to walk faster, but the chicken was slowing you down. 

" Hey Babe! " One called after you. You broke out into a run. They started to run and caught up to you. 

" Hey wanna have some fun? " One of them pushed you into a wall. You were only a few houses away from Jiyong' oppas house. 

" HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You yelled and kicked one of them. You hoped that one of the oppas could hear you scream. 

" That was not nice " One of the boys slapped your cheek and slammed you against the wall. You closed your eyes shut. 

" Please dont hurt me " You whispered.You felt the guys hand lifted off of your shoulder.You could hear noises. You opened your eyes. You gasped. Top was fighting off all five of the guys at the same time. He punched one in the face. He picked up one of them and threw him into the other guy. They ran off.  Top started to walk towards the house. You grabbed his wrist.  He turned around. He saw the red mark on your cheek. Pain flashed in his eyes. He grabbed the bags of chicken. He bent down to the ground. 

" What are you doing? " You asked him. 

" Get on. Before i change my mind. " He mumbled. You Quickly hopped on his back. He stood up. 

" Holy crap. " It felt as if you were an a skyscraper. Top chuckled underneath you. * Thats the first time i heard him laugh. * You started to blush. You leaned your face on his back. It was warm and soft. You began to fall asleep.