Break in.

Monster Hunter

" Slow down!!! " You yelled at jihyo. She was going at least 85-90 miles an hour. 

" We are almost there " Jihyo somehow managed to park the car. We were about 2 miles away from the lab.

" We should walk from here " You started to get out the car.

" Are you serious? " Jihyo asked you.

" Do you want to get caught? " You asked her. She pouted.

" Now get the bag. " You told her. You both pushed the car into some bushes on the side of the road.

" Time to walk " You started to walk into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" How much longer? " Jihyo asked.

" We should stop here and start planning out how to get in " You sat the bag down.You were about half a mile from the lab.

" Thank you. But wait you havent even thought of a plan? " Jihyo sat down.

" Nope. I thought it would just come to me. " You smiled. Jihyo frowned.

" Ok. My mom gave me some blueprints of the whole lab. " You pulled some papers out of your bag.

" Where did she get those? " Jihyo picked up one. " She stole them from Seunghyun ( fake dad's name ).

" " So how are we gonna break in? " Jihyo asked.

" I think the best and safest route would be the airvents. It leads as straight towards the cells. There not alot of security. " You said. You cringed at the word cells.

" I like it. I am going to sleep. " Jihyo layed down.

" We are leaving in 30 minutes " You smiled. Jihyo groaned.

~~~~~~ 30 minutes later ~~~~~

" 5 more minutes " Jihyo groaned.

" No get up " You poked her again and again.

" Fine " She got up.

" That way " You pointed farther into the woods.

" Ughhhh " Jihyo groaned and stomped into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" There it is " You and jihyo were right at the edge of the woods.

You pointed to the big building in front of you.

" Thats huge " Jihyo stared at the building.

" Wheres the airvent? " She turned to you and asked.

" Right over there " You pointed to a medium sized vent.

" Ok after that guard walks past we will run to the vent and open it up okay. " You told her.

" Ready? " You asked.

" Yep " She smiled.

" Go!!!! " You guys ran out of the woods towards the vent in the sides of the building. When you reached the vent you pulled out aa screw driver you started undo the screws. jihyo watched out for any guards. 

" Done " You pulled out the vent and climbed in. Jihyo followed in. She placed the vent cover back. 

" Where do we go now? " Jihyo asked you. 

" We crawl forward past 2 vents , slide down one deeper into the lab and then .... we are there " You stared at the map. 

" Simple enough? " Jihyo commented. 

" Ok let's go! " You started to crawl forward. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" NO THIS IS NOT SIMPLE!!!!! " Jihyo yelled at you. The slide down the vent was deeper and steeper than you thought. And well Jihyo hates rollarcoasters. 

" Please! Its easy. " You tried to persuade her. 

" NO! " She was persisent. 

" Fine! Let's go a different direction. " You told her. 

" Thank you! " Jihyo sighed in relief. Jihyo began to move around. You quickly pushed her down the vent. 

" Sorry " You smirrked. You followed after. You were lucky jihyo was so in shock that she didnt scream at all. You reached the bottom. 

" YAH! I hate you. " JIhyo punched you in the arm. 

" It's over now. " You pushed her forward. You finally reached the last air vent. You removed it and jumped down. 

" Wait this isnt the cells. " You and jihyo looked around. 

" I think this is an employee cafe. " Jihyo mentioned. You could here someone coming in the room. You and jihyo hid behind a vending machine. The person sat down at one of the tables. You took a peak to see who it was. You were shocked. You stepped out from the vending machine and walked up to the person. 

" Zelo? " 

 

 

 

SORRY IF THIS HAS LOTS OF TYPOS AND ERRORS. I AM ON SPRING BREAK AND I DONT HAVE MY COMPUTER. I AM TYPING IT ALL ON MY PHONE.