Top's POV

Monster Hunter

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EVERYTHING FROM TOP'S POINT OF VIEW. 

I feel dead inside. Its been a week without her. The look on her face when i left, i cant get that out of my head. Bigbang and i continue to move around to different places every night. Being on the run is horrible. 

" Hyung Do you want something to eat? " Daesung walked over to you. 

" No thanks " You stared up at the ceiling. You were laying on a rusty old cot that smelled faintly of pee. 

" Hyuung you havent been eating. You need your strength. 

" I'm fine. I'm not hungry. " You sighed. 

" Hyung, I know you miss her but just eat something. " Daesung grabbed your arm. 

" You dont realize how much i miss her " You pulled your hand away and rolled over to face the wall. 

" Fine " Daesung got up and walked away. 

" Hyung You end to end this.. You only knew her for a couple months get over it. Remember all the things we went through at that place you dont want that to happen again. Do you? " jiyong told you as he walked in the room. You stayed silent. Jiyong sighed and left the room. You sighed and drifted of to sleep. 

~~~~~~ 

" its time to move. " Jiyong grabbed his backpack. Everyone grabbed their bags and started to walk to the door except for you. 

" Get up we are going " Jiyong threw you your backpack. 

" I'm not i have decided to go back to Choon-hee. I dont care if i get caught i rather be with her than on the run." You stated confidently. 

" I tired of this. I told you to move on. We're lke brothers. We have been together threw everything. You cant leave. " JIyong walked up to you. 

" I care about you guys. But i care about Choon-hee too. I want to be with her. "  Jiyong was starting to get a bit angry the room started to heat up. 

" SHES NOTHING! YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT US MORE! YOU CANT LEAVE!! " JIyong yelled at you. 

" SHES EVERYTHING TO ME! " You yelled at him. Jiyong's anger reached its limit he punched you in the face. You wiped your lip. There was blood. 

" Really? " You punched him back. He lunged back at you. His hand burned the side of your face. You crumpled in pain. 

" I thought we promised to never use powers on each other " You glared at him. 

" That promise was broken when you decided to leave us. " JIyong shot a ball of fire at you. You cooled it before it hit you. 

Your powers were opposites. Fire and Ice. In this fight no one would win. 

" Guys stop it " Taeyang was about to jump in and stop it. 

" I got it " Daesung created a vortex around you and jiyong. This the oxygen from you and jiyong in the middle. You both crumpled to the ground breathlessly. 

" I'm leaving " You slowly got of the floor after you had regained your breath. You grabbed your backpack and opened the front door. In front of you were 15 guys all dressed in black. They had weapons on there belts. One guy talked into his walkietalkie. 

" We found them " He smirked. One of them lunged at you sticking a needle in your arm. The last thing you saw before you blaacked out was them grabbing the rest of bigbang. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You woke up to a bright white light all around you. You blinked a few times. There was a odd clean smell around you. It was familiar. * No No we cant be here. * You looked around you were in a room. It had all glass walls. Outside the walls were the hustle and bustle of scientists moving around. * This cant be happening. wait where is everyone else? did they get away? * You looked around. Your hopes vanished. There were 4 more rooms around you. Each one held a different member. You banged on one of the walls to get taeyangs attention. He glanced at you. He weakly smiled. He begun using sign language to talk to you. Since you were all held apart by a wall you couldnt hear each other. You  devolped your own type of sign language that the scientists didnt know. 

" What are we going to go? " Taeyang asked. 

" I dont know. We need to get out of here some how. " You signed to him. 

 " I dont think we can. They updated the secruity and everything " 

You looked around  you noticed the differences since you have been here. 

" Glad to see your enjoying being back here. " Someones voice sounded through a speaker. 

" Doctor Choi " You looked outside the room to see the doctor. Hes the one who made this experiment and started this horrible stuff. 

" Nice too see you to Experiment #1 " He smirked. You glared at him. 

" So today you are getting a Exam. We need to figure out what has happened to your body and how far you can go " He smiled. You cringed. You knew what he meant by exam. He was going to test how much pain you could handle. He was going to test everything he could until you passed out from tiredness or pain. 

" Its time to get started. " He clapped his hands. The room begin to fill with gas to knock you out so that they could take you to another room. You glanced over at Taeyang. He frowned. He knew what was about to happen. On the other side of you was jiyong. He signed " I am sorry " . 

Before you passed out you thought something. * Someone please save us *