Power.

Monster Hunter

CHOON-HEE POV: 

You highly doubted that this plan would work but you went along anyway. You were in the basement of the lab rewiring all the switchs. 

" This is it. " You waited for the signal. 

 " AHHAHAHAHAh " Jihyo screamed from upstairs. You pulled the switch. All the power went out. Emergency alarms and flashing red lights came on. You dashed up the stairs past a few disorientated guards. You could hear jihyo screaming. 

 " You cant catch me. " Jihyo ran around the room. 

 " YAH! Get back here " Lots of guards chased after her. It was time. You rran across the room to one of the cells. One guard tried to grab you. You pulled your tazer out and hit him with. You ran to the cell. You didnt know who was inside because it was too dark expect for the flashing red lights. You grabbed the door and opened it. Someone slammed into you. 

" Oh shizzz."  You fell to the ground. The person got off of you. He/she pulled your arms behind your back. 

" Owww " You mumbled. The person froze. He turned you around. You looked closer at the person. 

" Choon-hee?  The person asked. You reconized the voice. 

" T.O.P oppa " You whispered. You started to cry. He let go of your arm and pulled you into a hug. The lights turned back on. You could see his face. 

" You're really here. " You cryed. 

" Hmmmm What do we have here?  " Doctor Choi asked. T.O.P instinctivly pulled you back behind him. 

" Is that Eunmi? " Doctor Choi smirked. 

" Eunmi dissapeared a long time ago. " T.O.P mumbled. 

" Oh that's right. She escaped and told me she was going to find you. "  Doctor Choi smiled wickedly.

" What?  " T.O.P seemed suprised. 

" I guess she never found you then. " Doctor choi frowned. 

" So Who's this? " Doctor choi tried to look around T.O.P.  You came from around T.O.P.

" Oh Choon-hee. " The Doctor seemed actually surprised. 

" No wonder zelo was mad on Valentines day " The Doctor looked from you to T.O.P. At that moment zelo walked in. He seemed to be limping. He looked very tired.  * Sorry Zelo. * Zelo glanced from you to T.O.P. He frowned and glared at T.O.P. 

At that moment screams could be heard. * Jihyo *  Two guards came in dragging jihyo with them. She looked at you and T.O.P and smiled.  Someone came up on the other side of T.O.P. You looked at that person. He was crying. * Seungri * 

After that Daesang , Taeyang and jiyong showed up. 

" Well, everyones back together but that only makes it easier for me to catch you. " Doctor Choi smiled wickedly. 100s of Guards suddenly ran in the room. hey surrounded you and everyone else. 

" See you later " Doctor Choi walked out of the room. Zelo looked at you and frowned before following his dad. The guards closed in on you and the others. 

Ready, set , 

 " AHHH " Jihyo screamed and kicked one of the guards in the balls. ( OUCH! ) He fell to the floor in pain. You actually flinched from seeing that. 

" GO BABY! " Seungri lashed out and hit another guard. Thats when hell broke loose. Jihyo grabbed you and pulled you in a corner. The boys fought. They looked so scary. Especially T.O.P his eyes turned darker blue every time he hit a guard. It was frightening. 

Seungri was pushed down by one of the guards. 

 " YO! MOTHERFUDGER DONT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND! " Jihyo yelled. This caught a guards attention. 4 guards came over and grabbed you and jihyo. 

 " STOP!!! " You yelled at them. You tried kicking them but it didnt work. 

 " CHOON-HEE!  " T.O.P was about to run towards you. 

" One more step and i'll cut " The guard held a knife to your throat. The other guards did the sme to jihyo. 

T.O.P froze. He looked so torn. 

" Tell you friends to stop fighting and we'll give her to you.  " The guard demanded. 

" Guys Stop.. " T.O.P said relunctanly. 

" No Oppas dont stop!  You yelled at them. 

" Shut up. " The guard whispered in your ear. 

" No! " You kicked him. 

" You shouldnt have done that. " The guard held his hand and the air. * SMACK! * 

You looked at T.O.P his eyes were so dark they looked black. You looked at jiyong fire blazed around him and his eyes were a dark red. 

Thats when you felt it. The pain flowing into your left cheek. You started to cry. 

" Grab him " The guard that slapped you yelled. At that moment 30+ guards jumped and T.O.P and the others over powering them. 

" NO!!! OPPA!! " * I need to help them * Something flashed through your mind. 

Flashback:

Remember since your father is a monster you are one too.

You have the power. 

Sincerley, Mom

Flashback End. 

" You have the power. What is that supposed to mean? " You thought for a second.  

The guards pushed T.O.P onto his knees. 

" What are they doing? " You mumbled. 

" Having fun " 

One strong looking guard walked in with a metal baseball 

" HELL NO! " You screamed. 

The guard smiled. He raised the bat. You closed your eyes. * SMACK * You opened them to see T.O.P slumped on the ground. 

" STOP! "  The guard struck T.O.P again and again. The others couldnt help because guards were holding onto them. The guard kept hitting T.O.P. 

" STOP! STOP! " You continued to cry. Finally you had it. 

" STOP! " You screamed higher than a Banshee. A sound not capable for humans. Everyone looked at you. You eyes shone a dark green. 

" I  SAID STOP! " You moved your arm toward the man that had beat T.O.P. Immediatly vines came from the ground underneath that man and pulled him under. With a wave of you hand Vines broke through the lab walls grabbed guards and flingling them outside. As your finally move you raised both of your hands infront of you. Vines came from under ground tearing apart the lab and all the walls. All that was left was rubble. 

You looked at T.O.P. You lost most of your energy and collasped to the ground. You eyes slowly turned back to brown and you fainted. 

 

 

 

 

OMG! Theres only 1 more chapter left. AHHHH!!! freaking out. 

I hope you enjoyed this so far. 

Comment , Subscribe and upvote. 

Love ya.