1 Month later ( Final )

Monster Hunter

You blinked your eyes repeatedly. You were trying to get used to the bright light in front of you. You tried sitting but your body felt weak. The machine next to you started letting out a high-pitched beep. Someone in a white can inside and stared at you. The woman then ran out the room jumping for joy. You could here her yelling. 

" Kanojo wa me o samashimasu! ( She's awake in japanese ) " The woman ran out the room. 

A few seconds laater six figures ran in the room. You blinked and stared at them. 

" Your awake " One man said. You could tell who the person was. 

" T.O.P " You mumbled. Your voice was hoarse from not being used in awhile. T.O.P ran to you and hugged you. 

" I cant breathe " You pushed him away. 

" Hyung your gonna kill her " Someone mumbled. 

" Daesung! " The rest of the figures came into light. You glanced at all of them. Jihyo was standing holding hands with seungri. Daesung and taeyang were standing and smiling. Jiyong was at the end of the row smiling from ear to ear. 

" Where are we? What happened? " You asked T.O.P.

" We're in japan. We escaped from the lab and ... you fainted. You've been asleep for a month. " T.O.P smiled nervously. 

" A month!! Wheres my mom and what about jihyo family. Do they know where we are? " You asked him. 

" Yeah. Taeyang told them about he visits them to tell them news. They are all fine. " He answered. 

" Ok good. Where are we right now? " You asked. 

" In a hospital " 

 " Oh. " 

" She should rest then maybe she can be discharged. " Jiyong spoke finally. 

" Yeah good idea..We are going to leave but we will be back okay? " T.O.P told you. 

" Ok bye " You sighed. He frowned and kissed you. It was the most passionate, longing kiss you've had but it was short lived. 

" Bye " You layed back under the covers then they left. * Was all that fighting and vines all a dream? * You got tired and went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes earlier ~~~~ 

" Are we gonna ask her about that power when she wakes up? " Jiyong asked. 

" I dont know " T.O.P mumbled. 

" What if she never wakes up. " 

" She will. I know she will. " 

" But~~~~~ " Jiyong was interuppted by a nurse. 

" SHE"S AWAKE!  She yelled and ran down the hallway to find the doctor. T.O.P glanced at jiyong. 

" Dont ask. " T.O.P told jiyong before running down the hallway. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

It was one week later that you were discharged from the hospital. You and your friends all stayed in a nice apartment that taeyang had rented. One day you were coming out from the bathroomand passed jiyong's room. You could hear people talking. 

" Are you going to ask her or not? " Jiyong whispered. 

" I will but not now. " T.O.P sighed. 

" But we need to know is she a monster or a monster hunter? " Jiyong told him. 

You knew they were talking about you so you opened the door. 

" What did you want to ask me? " You stared at jiyong. T.O.P looked shocked. 

" Well.....  " Jiyong began to talk. 

" Dont say anything. " T.O.P almost growled at jiyong. 

" No, dont listen to him and tell me. "

" Ok Ok. " jiyong mumbled. 

" We all wanted to know what happened to you back at the lab? " Jiyong asked. 

" What are you talking about? " You were confused. 

" About the scream and the vines and stuff. " Jiyong moved his hands around in the air suggesting things. 

" That wasnt a dream? " You asked him. 

" Wait what you dont even remember? . " T.O.P asked. You nodded your head. 

" We need to have a family meeting. " 

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone gathered in the small living room to talk. 

" So Choon-hee says he doesnt remember much about her powers and stuff. " Jiyong told the group. 

" So we need to figure out what going on. " T.O.P mumbled. 

" Someone explain to me what happened. " You asked. 

" Well you went all hulk and bashee screaming and vines and stuff came out the ground and started attacking people. " Daesung said. You slowly nodded. 

" How do you have this power and where did it come from? " Jiyong asked you. 

" i dont know. " You looked around the room at the others. 

" YAH! choon-hee did you forget the letter your mom gave you. " Jihyo told you. You thought for a moment. 

" OHHH " You ran off to your room and brought back a letter. You handed them the lettter. Jiyong read it out loud. 

" Of course. All powers come are inheirted from the father. " Jiyong said. 

" But one thing how did you activate the power? " Jiyong asked. 

" I dont know I was really angry. " You told him. 

" Well try doing something. " 

" umm sure. " You closed your eyes and started moving you hand back and forth almost like playing a piano. After a few minutes. You heard a gasp. You kept your eyes closed focused. Then after a minute you heard jihyo scream. You opened your eyes. A vine had came in through the window it had wrapped around jiyong neck tightening and strangling. You screamed. 

" Stop it Choon-hee " Daesung came over to you. 

" I dont know how " Taeyang tried to grab the vine and pull it off but it was not letting go. Even their powers couldnt get it off. Daesung helped jiyong breathe by pushing air in and out of his lungs. 

" DO SOMEHTHING! STOP! " Daesung yelled at you. 

You started to cry. 

" I dont know " You stood up from the couch. Because of your movement the vine let go and slithered out the window. 

" I'm sorry " You mumbled. 

" SORRRY! THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY! YOU COULD HAVE ALMOST KILLED HIM. " Seungri yelled at you with a disgusted look on his face. You looked at jiyong his face was all purple and his neck had a blue line like a ring across it. 

" YOURE TOO DANGEROUS YOU COULD KILLED ANYONE OF US. YOUR JUST A...... A MONSTER! " Seungri yelled. 

" I suggest you shut up. " T.O.P told seungri. T.O.P glared at him with cold blue eyes. 

" It's not your fault~~~~ " T.O.P turned to talk to you but you werent standing there anymore. 

" Choon-hee! " He yelled. He looked at the front door of the apartment it was cracked open. T.O.P ran out the door after you. He lookd everywhere but couldnt find you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

You have been walking around for an hour. You dont know an ounce of japanese so you were completely lost. You decided to walk into a good smelling restaurant. You sat at one of the tables. A waiter came up to you and asked you what you wanted. You didnt understand what she was saying. 

" What? " You looked up at her confused. 

" oh sorry " She swtiched into korean. 

" What do you want to order? " She asked. You looked at the menu. 

" Ramen please " You asked. 

" I'll be back. " She walked off. A few minutes later she came back with your meal. You started eating really fast because you were starving. 

" Rough day? " 

" Yeah " You mumbled between bites. 

" Just know when someone is angry they say things they dont really mean. " She told you before she walked away. 

" Creepy"  You finished your meal and went to walk in a park. It was dark out. You went to go sit on a bench you were about to sit when you saw someone. 

" Choon-hee! " T.O.P yelled and came towards you. 

" Are you okay? " He hugged you. 

" I'm fine. " You pushed him away. 

" Choon-hee nobody's mad at you. It was just an accident. " 

" Seungri hates me and the truth is that i'm a monster. " You started to tear up. 

" No seungri was just being dumb and saying stuff. Dont be mad. Baby, You're not a monster. " ( See what i did there XD ) 

" I'm not? " You asked. 

" Of course not your Choon-hee the girl i love alot. " T.O.P kissed you on the lips and this time for a long long time. 

" Let's go home. "  You nodded. 

~~~~~~ 

You and T.O.P walked through the door. In the living room was everyone excep jiyong he was probably resting. 

You stared at seungri. Taeyang hit him on the back of the head. 

" I'm very very sorry. " He mumbled. Taeyang hit him and the head again.

" PLUS I WILL BE YOUR SERVANT FOR A MONTH " Seungri got down on one knee. You laughed. 

" It's okay " You pattted him on the head. 

" WHOHOHOHO " Daesung jumped around. You all laughed for awhile.

Jiyong could hear everyone from his room. 

" I forgive you Choon-hee. Because of you we're free.  " He thought before falling asleep. He was about to sleep when he heard a loud bang and laughter erupting. He could hear daesung groan. 

" Dummmy. " Jiyonh laughed it kinda hurt to laugh. JIyong's door bust open. 

" Just because your not feeling well doesnt mean you can miss out on the fun. " Seungri and the others started jumping on his bed. 

" GET OFF! " He growled. He grew a fireball in his hand. 

" RUN RUN RUN!!! " Everyone ran out of the room like the police were coming. 

" Dummys " He mumbled and passed out. 

 

 

 

 

END! 

dang this chapter was longer than i wanted it to be. :)