Love hurts

Monster Hunter

" Wake up " Someone shook you awake. 

" ehhh " You opened you eyes and sat up. JIhyo waas staring at you. 

" Why am i here? " You looked around at the hotel room. 

" You passed out last night. You were too drunk. " JIhyo told you.

" Who brought me up here? " You asked her. Jihyo bit her lip nervously.

" Top did " 

" Wait.....  Oh my god " All the memories of Clubbing last night flooded your mind inculding the kiss. 

" I'll be back " You jumped out of bed. You left the room and ran down the hall. You knocked on the boys door. 

" He-- " Taeyang answered the door you ran behind him into the room. 

" You----- " You ran over to Top. He looked up at you.

" What? " He scowled. 

" You.... Last night.....Club........ " You couldnt get the words out. 

" I dont really remember anything from the club. I was too drunk. " Top said coldly and got up and walked off to the bathroom. You stood there frozen. * He was drunk the whole time. It wasnt a real kiss. * 

" Are you okay? " Jiyong waved his hand in front of you.You snapped out of it.

" Yeah i'm perfectly fine " You walked towards the door. 

" Choon-hee we plan on going back home in an hour so pack your bags. " Jiyong called after you. You just continued walking out the door.  You walked outside onto the beach. It was early morning so it was a little dark and cold. All you had on were some sweatpants and a sweater on.  You sat down on the wet sand. You stared at the waves rolling on the beach. You didnt realize it but you were crying. You silently wiped away the tears. 

" Choon-hee.... " You turned around jiyong was standing behind you. He came and sat next to you. You turned away from him. 

" Are you crying? " He asked you. You quickly wiped away some tears that had begun to fall. 

" No " You stood up and were about to walk away. 

" It hurts doesnt it? " You froze. 

" Love " Jiyong sighed as he stared out at the sea. 

" Sit down. I have to tell you something " Jiyong patted the space next to him. You reluctanly sat down. 

" I'm going to tell you part of the reason why your love hurts. and why Top keeps hurting you?" You sat silentlly listening to what he had to say. 

" Around Two years ago We all lived some place else. at that time Top was dating a girl named Eunmi they had been together for a couple years and were in love a lot. But, Something bad happened she was taken away by someone and itwas Top's fault. Ever since then Top refused to get to know anyone. He doesnt want to love anyone. He doesnt want t hurt anyone. He has fallen in love with you but he doesnt want to hurt you so he trys to keep his distant from you. So even though its hurting you, its hurting Top too he cant be with the person he loves, which is you " 

You stared out in the ocean. * He doesnt want to hurt me * You stood up. 

" I will wait. I will wait for Top to realize that he wont hurt me. " You stomped off back toward the hotel room. * Top will be mine * 

 

 

Short chapter. 

If jiyong sounds weird telling choon-hee about top's past love sorry, I couldnt find the right words to explain what jiyong was saying. 

Anyway, I hope you like this story so far...  : )