The 5 Monsters.

Monster Hunter

" " You tripped and fell. You could here the steps getting louder. You grabbed your gun. You jumped up and turned around. You shot at the monster chasing after you. It went down. 

" Yes! " You punched your fist in the air. You walked over to the dead monster. You pulled out your phone. You pressed a button and a hologram came up. 

" Welcome to Monster Databases " A robotic voiced man said. 

" Monster Type Gorgon. Killed in West Seoul at 1: 20 Am Sunday September 24th. by Lee Choon-Hee " You hung up the phone. You grabbed a needle out your pocket. You injected the monsters body with it. The body immediatly began to disapear. 

" Yes i did it killed my 20th monster " You started walking down the road. You were on your way home after finishing clearing your side of Seoul. You started to walk past an alley. You paused and looked in the alley. At the end of it were 5 guys sitting around a fire. * What are they doing? * You hid behind a trash can. You stared at them they looked werid. One of them had dark red hair. One of them had percing blue eyes. * Wow, his eyes are so pretty. * You glanced at all of them. They all were so handsome. You looked at the red one. * Is that... * 

" Horns!! " You said quietly. * What? Are they monsters? I've never see monsters like that * You moved closer to get a better look. You lookedd at the red one again. He seemed to be staring at the fire. * What is he doing? * He lifted up his hand and a ball of fire apeared above it. He shot it into the fire to make it bigger. 

" Oh MY god! " You said a bit to loudly. All of a sudden a gust of wind pushed you from behind the trash can. You landed somewhere. You looked up. You were infront of all 5 of the boys. 

" Get her " One guy lunged at you. You tried to move out the way. Somehow he had managed to grab you in a spilt second. The one with the red hair came up too you. 

" So you can see me huh? You must be a monster hunter. "

" You can talk " You were shocked. * Monsters cant talk korean * 

He started going through all your bags and pockets taking your guns and phone. You trried to move. You failed to get out of his grasp. He was super strong. 

" Yah!! Let me go. " You yelled. You looked around at the others. There was the one with Super blonde hair. He smiled at you. You looked away. There was the one with Blue eyes but he wasnt even paying any attention. The other black haired one was leaning againt a wall. 

" Let's go " The red haired one started to walk away. The one holding you down threw you over his shoulder and started to follow. 

" Yah! Put me down. " You kicked him. All he did was laugh. The blonde one came up and looked at you. 

" I'm Daesung " He smiled at you. 

" The one carrying you is Taeyang " He smiled again. 

" Do you have a smiling problem? Yah! Taeyang put me down. My parents are going to be worried if you kidnap me " You kicked taeyang again. The red haired one came up to you. 

 " I found your address so ill take you home. " He smirked and handed you your phone. 

"Finally Thank you...... " You didnt know his name so you paused. 

" Jiyong but call me G-D " He smirked and walked away. The other black haired guy came up to you. 

" I'm seungri but you can call me Oppa! " He smiled seductivily. He walked away. You thought for a second. * Why are they being nice too me? * All of a sudden G-D came up to you with a needle. He smiled wickedly. You looked at him and gasped. 

" Hyung Put her down " Taeyang sat you down. He held onto your arm. G-D took a step closer. 

 " Don't you dare. " You glared at him. You tried to move away but taeyang held onto you tightly. 

" You never told me your name. " G-D nicely smiled.

" Its Choon-hee " You sighed relief because you thought he wasnt going to inject you. 

" I'm sorry Choon-hee " He smirked. 

" what? No No No " You started to yell .G-d slowly pushed the needle into your arm. 

" I'm soo going too kill you later " You said as you fainted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You woke up in your bed. * Ow ,My head hurts.* You sat up and started to recall what happened last nnight. 

" Uhhhh, those stupid boys " You puched your pillow. You got up and  went to the bathroom. After getting ready for school you headed down stairs. 

" Choon-Hee come here we need to talk " You parents were sitting at the dining table. You sat in front of them.

" What happened last night? We were worried when we found you knocked out on the doorstep. All your weapons were gone. " Your dad looked a you. 

"  Umm... Well i was coming home when came across five boys.... " You started to say. 

" WHAT???!!!! " Your father stood up. " Let her finish honey " Your mom pulled your dad to sit down.

" well i went over to look at the boys when i noticed something. One of them had horns and he could shoot fire. I was so suprised. Then well they caught me. One of them had super strength and speed the other one had fire powers. Its was werid because they could speak korean. I even learned there names well except one because he doesnt talk. I think that there all unknown monsters " You finished. 

" Oh well we have to report the to the Database. " Your dad said. 

" Can i go now? " You asked. 

" Sure have fun at school. " Your mom smiled. You grabbed your bag and started to walk to school. Your school was in a secluded area in the forest. It was marked off as a Private area. No one but Monster Hunters were allowed in the area. 

" I wonder if i will ever see those monsters again." You thought outloud. * I didnt even learn that Quiet one's name yet *

 

So How you like it so far? I think this one is gona be good.! 

Lol hope you enjoy!