Vacation: The Beach

Monster Hunter

~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~~

" Ughhh " You opened your eyes. 

" Let's go! " Jihyo yelled out. Everyone groaned. You looked out the bus window. 

" Whoa " You stared at the beach.

" Come on! " Jihyo pulled your hand. You all walked out the bus and into the hotel. 

" Me and Choon-hee will go to our rooms. Meet us out here in 20 minutes. With swimsuits on. " Jihyo and you walked to your hotel room. 

" Ok, i'm going to put my swimsuit on " Jihyo unpacked her swimsuit and went into the bathroom. You walked over to the hotel window. 

" So pretty " You looked at the waves crashing on the beach. * I cant wait to go swimming * 

" Ok get dressed. " Jihyo came out the bathroom. 

" K " You grabbd your swimsuit. You went in and out it on. You tied your hair in a ponytail. 

" Let's go! " You walkd out the bathroom. 

" Whoa choon-hee i'm jealous you look AWESOME " Jihyo giggled. 

" Thank you " 

" Are you just trying to look good for top?. " Jihyo questioned.

" N-no " You stutterd. You and jihyo walked downstairs to the lobby. You walked up to jiyong oppa. 

" Ready " You asked. 

" Choon-hee you look..... " Jiyong stared at you. 

" Amazing " Daesung finished. 

" Whoa " taeyang mumbled. 

" Let's go " You walked out the door towardds the beach. You layed your towel on a beach chair.

" Let's go jihyo " Seungri carried jihyo to the water.

" Dont do it.  I will kill you " Jihyo glared at him. 

" I love you too " Seungri threw jihyo into the water. Jihyo was shocked. 

"  You love me " Jihyo was dazed. 

" Of course " Seungri went in for a hug but instead. 

" I love you too " Jihyo pulled seungri into the water. 

" Aish, Cold!  " Seungri screamed. 

" Choon-hee " You turned around. Taeyang came up to you with a werid glint in his eyes.

" Oppa dont " You pleaded.

" It's okay i wont but jiyong will " Taeyang smirked. 

" What... " You were confuesd until someone wrapped their arms around you. 

" Sorry " JIyong told you. He lifted you up and walked into the water. 

" Put me down " You pleaded. 

" Ok You asked me too " Jiyong dropped you. You plungged into the water. You came up. 

" I will kill you " You started to splash him with water. Everyone joined in. 

" I will win " Seungri used his powers to deflect and throw water. 

" Cheater " You looked around. * Wait a minute.. where's Top? * You looked around. You saw top a distance away. He was unfreezing and freezing the water.

" Hmmm Cute " You walked back up to the beach. You were tried. You sat down. 

" What should i do? " You looked around. You picked up someone's phone. * Is this Top's phone? Why was he looking at it earlier * 

" Should i? No no thats wrong. But.... "  You his phone. You flicked through it. * Nothing interesting * You went to the pictures. 

" Only one " You clicked on it. It popped up. You were suprised. 

" This is me " You stared at the picture of you. Before you could do anythiing te phone was snatched away. 

" Dont touch this " Top took te phone from you. He looked at the picture. He turned red. 

" Top... " Before you could finish your sentence the Top walked away. * Why wont he talk to me? * 

" Choon-hee Come join us " Jihyo yelled at you from the water. 

" Ok " You looked at Top walking away. You sighed and walked back down to the beach. 

~~~ Dinner ~~~~~ 

You guys sat in the boys hotel room eating pizza. 

" What should we do? " Daesung asked boredly. 

" I know lets play 7 minutes in heaven " Taeyang said.

" Let's play " Jihyo clapped happily. 

" Ok Seungri and jihyo first " You pushed them in the closet. * 7 minutes later * Jihyo and seungri came out blushing. 

" What did you guys do? " 

" Nothing " Jihyo smiled. 

" Okay so who's next? " Jiyong asked. 

" Theres only one other girl so Choon-hee and...... " Seungri mentioned. 

" TOP " Jiyong smirked at you.