Gone

Monster Hunter

" Hello? Oppas!!! " You yelled and ran into the house. It was empty you sank to the ground. * No, Come back! * 

" Choon-hee ah " JIhyo sat next and held you. You cried into her arms. 

" It's okay. " She rubbed your back. 

" It's not okay! " Tears started to stream down your face uncontrollably. You quickly turned your head toward the back door of the house. You heard a door close. 

" Wait!! " You ran towards the back door. You saw someone walking away from the house. 

" Wait! " You ran and grabbed that persons wrist. 

" T.O.P Wait " Top turned around and looked at you. 

" You cant leave me. I love you please. " Top held tight onto Top's arm. 

" Please. " Top slowly pulled your hands off his arm. 

" I'm sorry " He gave you a quick but passionate kiss on the lips and left. You sank down onto the wet grass. It was january 30st so it was a little snowy. You stared in the direction Top left at. 

" AHHHH!! " You screamed and pulled out some of the grass and snow.

" Choon-hee Stop it! " Jihyo tried to grab your arms. 

" Leave Me Alone!!!!! " You pushed her away. You got up and ran home. You ran inside. 

" Choon-hee Where have you been? Omo What happened? " Your mom looked at you. Your clothes were soaked with dirt and water. Your fingers were caked with dirt. 

" Are you okay? " She grabbed your arm. 

" DONT TOUCH ME! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! THEY LEFT ME!! " You screamed at her and ran into the bathroom. Your mom banged on the door.

" Honey Open the door. Let me talk to you. " You the shower stripped your clothes and got in. You stood there watching the dirt wash down the drain.  After a few minutes your tears stared to fall and wash down the drain too. 

" Come back please soon " You turned of the shower and put some clean pajames on. You slipped out the bathroom. You started to creep towards your room. 

" Honey we need to talk to you " You walked to the table and sat down. You glared at them. They shifted uncomfortablely.

" What wrong? You yelled at your mom and your in a bad mood. " You stayed silent. 

" Please tell us " 

" Did you tell the council about those monsters i met? " You asked them.

" Yes We did " You silently got up from the table and walked to your room. You slamed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

" I knew she was going to be mad.  " Your mom frowned at your dad.

" Well we had too. it's our job as monster hunters " Your dad stated.

" But she's unhappy " 

" She'll get over it. It's not good for her to hang out with monsters anyway. " 

" I hope so. And When are the monsters going to be captured? " 

" The council said that this weekend they are going to start looking for them " 

" If they get captured dont tell Choon-hee. " 

" I know " Your dad got up and left the table. 

* I want my daughter to be happy. * You mom sat at the table and thought over things 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Monday

You walked into school. Your parents forced you to go. * I dont want to be here * You were depressed about Top and Bigbang leaving. 

" Hey " Zelo came up to you. 

" Hi " You softly. 

" Whats wrong? " Zelo bent down and looked in your eyes. 

" Nothing " You pushed him away and walked to class. 

* I wonder whats wrong? * Zelo walked to class. You, Zelo and Jihyo all had the same class. You sat inbetween them. 

" Class Today we will start reading Romeo and Juliet. But first we are going to talk about the feud between both families. " 

You groaned loudly. * I want to leave * 

" Choon-hee Is there something wrong? Or would you like to leave? " The teacher glared at you. 

" Actually I would like to leave " You glared back at her. You grabbed your bag and walked out the classroom. 

" What happened? " Zelo whispered to jihyo. 

" She.... lost someone important to her " 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo sat at home on his bed. He kept glancing at his calender. Today is Feb.1. 

" Should i ask her or not? She seemed mad today. I wonder whats going on. I hope she feels better for valintines day. " Zelo got out of his bed. He went over to his calender. He marked Feb.14 with a big red heart. 

" Fighting!!!  " Zelo pumped his fist.