Jihyo finds out.

Monster Hunter

It's been a couple of months hanging out with Bigbang. Ever since that day Top has been cold and rude to you. 

~~~ School lunch ~~~~ 

" Hey " You waved at jihyo and zelo. 

" Hey " Jihyo said boredly. 

" What's wrong with my best friend? " You poked her cheek. 

" Are you sure i'm your friend? " You were shocked with the question. 

" Yes of course ! " You said confidently. 

" sure i'll be back " Jihyo walked off. 

" what's wrong with her? " You asked zelo.

" It's just that you have been distant from us " Zelo said quietly.

" No i hang out with you guys all the time. " You punched zelo in the arm. 

" When was the last time you did? " Zelo glared at you. 

" Ummmm... " You thought about it and realized you have been neglecting your friends. 

" I guess you realize it now. " Zelo started to walk off. 

" Zelo! I'm sorry! " You hugged zelo from behind. 

" Say that to your bestfriend jihyo not me " Zelo smiled. * She hugged me * 

" OK i got it " You ran off. 

" Bye oppa " You waved to Zelo as you ran. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

" Jihyo! " You were on the rooftop off the school. The rooftop was jihyos favorite hiding spot. 

" Jihyo!! " You yelled. 

" Oh shut up! You're so damn loud " JIhyo yelled. She came out the shadows. 

" Jihyo Can i talk too you. " 

" What? " 

" Look, i'm sorry if i have been ignoring you and Zelo. I've been busy. " 

" With what? " Jihyo questioned.

" With.... Personal stuff. " 

" Nice excuse. If your not going to tell me. That means you dont trust me " 

" I'm sorry its really personal. please believe me i'm sorry " You begged.  You're phone buzzed. You took it out and looked at it. 

From: Seungri 

Bring me my damn Chicken i'm starving! :p Extra crispy.

" Who's that from? " Jihyo. 

" From... My mom i gotto go home. " You started to walk out the door.

" I'm sorry " You told jihyo. 

" Lies, i see " She mumbled.

" i'm reallly sorry " You walked downstairs.

* If she wont tell me i will have to find out myself * Jihyo followed you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~ 

* Where is she going? " Jihyo followed you around. * To this abandoned building with chicken * Jihyo was confused. 

" Yes My chicken " Seungri stole the bag from you.

" you're welcome. " You mumbled. You sat on the couch. You looked over at the kitchen. Top was sitting reading a book. * Hmmm, I wonder what book it is? * 

" I need napkins " Seungri his fingers. 

" Go get some " You pushed seungri in the hallway. 

" Theres some in the bathroom " Seungri walked over to the bathroom. 

You heard someone fall. 

" AHHHHH!!!!!! " You heard someone scream. You and everyone headed towards the scream. You all looked in the bathroom. Seungri happened to be on top of jihyo and there lips were smashing together. 

" Jihyo " You gasped. 

" Get off " Jihyo yelled and pushed off seungri. She looked up. 

" Choonhee " She turned red. 

" What are you doing here? " You yelled. 

" I followed you " She awkwardly smiled. 

" Who are all these boys? Is this the reason you have been distant? " She frowned at you. 

" I'll explain later. First lets go in the living room. " You pulled jihyo to the living room. 

~~~~~~~

" THIS IS WRONG! " Jihyo screamed at you. 

" THEIR MONSTERS!!!!! " Jihyo was pacing around trying to figure out what you just told her. 

" I'm sorry " You hung your head low. 

" It's okay " Jihyo softned.

" I will forgive you if you let me hang out with these hot boys " Jihyo whispered in your ear.

" Sure " You smilled.

" Yes " jihyo pumped her first.  

" Okay guys?? " You looked around at the guys. 

" Can she stay? " You looked at them. They grouped together. 

" Sure " They annouced. 

" The redhaired one is jiyong , that blond one is Daesung. " You told her. 

" That blond one. Thanks " Daesung said sarcaasticly.

" That one over there is taeyang. The one reading the book is Top. He is very... quiet and sometimes... cold. "  

" Hi.. I- i- i'm seungri " He interdouced himself. 

" I'm jihyo " Jihyo started to blush. 

" Whoa what is this? seungri being nice to a girl. Werid! " daesung yelled. Seungri started to blush. 

" I think hes shy ccause they kissed earlier " You added a comment. jihyo shot you a glare. 

" heheh Sorry " You mumbled. You looked over at Top. * I wonder if he has ever kisssed anyone * You touched your bottom lip. * I havent * 

" You like him huh? " Your thoughts were interrupted. 

" No!!!!! " You looked at jihyo, 

" tsk tsk. Denial! " She laughed at you. 

" What about you? huh? You never blush in front of anyone but seungri " You retorted. 

" Well... I wont deny it. He is attractive. " jihyo thought aboutit while tapping her chin. 

" Ewwww! " You were disgusted.