Zelo

Monster Hunter

" Yes " You had just shot down one monster. 

" Hahahah in your face " You laughed at seungri.

" This is not fair " Seungri pouted.

" how come when i shoot them it doesnt work " 

" I cant hold it in " Jiyong burst out laughing at seungri. 

" Not funny " seungri walked over to stand next to Top. 

" Who's next? " You looked around.

" Me " 

You turned around. Top had grabbed a gun out a bag. 

" ummm.. Sure Whoever gets one first wins " You started to blush. 

" I will win " Top smirked and ran off into the woods.

" Wait cheater! " You ran after him.  You looked around but you couldnt find top. 

" Top!!! " You called him. You heard noises coming from somewhere. 

" I win " Top came into view.

" What???!! " You looked behind Top there was a dead monster behind.

" That doesnt make sense. YOU CHEATED!!! " You punched him in the arm. He smiled at you. You blushed and looked down at your feet. 

" Someones coming " Top pulled you behind a bush. The other 4 followed you behind the bush.  You peeked out from the bush. You gasped.

" OPPA!! " You ran out and hugged him. 

" Hey choon-hee what are you doing out here? " Zelo asked.

" I'm hunting with....... ummmm I'm just hunting. " You looked back at the bush behind you. 

" Ok cool , Oh umm Choon-hee i was wondering if.... "  

" Yeah? " 

" I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to the movies with me? " Zelo cheeks started to turn pink. Before you could say anything sommething bad happened. Zelo's shoe ignited on fire. 

" Oh " Zelo shoved his foot in a puddle. Not smart. The water flowed up his leg and covered his whole left leg. Then it froze. 

" Oh my god , zelo " You stare at his leg. 

" WTF? OWWWW!!!!  #@#!$*%@^@$%* " Zelo stared and his leg and started yelling cuss words. He leg unfroze. 

" Zelo , Are you ok? " You were woried and pissed at the same time. 

" I'm fine. I think.. So do you want to go to the movies? " Zelo asked you again. 

" Yes but first i have to yell at some little kids. " 

" Huh? " Zelo looked confused. 

" Nothing , Yes ill go " You told him. 

" Okay well i should go " Zelo waved by and limped off.  You turned around and stomped off. 

" run!! " Daesung yelled and ran off. 

" Nope " you grabbed Jiyong by the collar. You looked around Daesung, seungri, and Top were still there. 

" I see Taeyang oppa was smart enough to use his speed and run away. " You glared at the rest of them. 

" You guys are in deep now " You started to yell at them. 

" What if you got caught? What if you killed him or something? " You yelled at them. 

" Sorry sorry , " Jiyong apolgized. 

" I'll do the sorry sorry dance " Daesung started to dance. 

" That song is like 14 years old!!! " You were still mad but somewhat amused by his dancing.  You looked at seungri. 

" Sorry " seungri mumbled. You looked at Top. 

" I dont like that dude " Top went into his old poker face. Top walked away and dissapeared into the woods. * Whats the matter with him ?* 

~~~~~~~~ TOP's POV~~~~~ 

* Who's that dude? What is he to choon-hee * 

You ran off into the woods trying to clear your thoughts. 

* Aish, Why should i care? * You pulled at your hair. 

* I care because...... because...... I dont know yet * You frowned at your confused thoughts. 

" whatever " You stalked off back towards your house.