Night

Monster Hunter

Choon-hee POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in the dark of the night. You planned to escape the room.  You slipped out of bed and walked to your bedroom door. 

" OWWWW! " You tripped over a bag in the middle of the room.  You picked it up. It was extremely heavy. 

" Whats this? " You opened up the bag. There were assortments of weapons and tools. At the bottom of the bag there was a letter.  You opened it and began to read. The letter had messy handwriting like someone was writing fast.

Dear Choon-Hee, 

By time you read this I will be hopefully gone. I have decided to leave your dad. I have a long story to tell you. 

When i was younger i went monster Hunting while in the forest. Instead of killing the monster i befriended it. The monster was a shape-shifter. When we talked he would always be in human form. After getting to know him we fell in love and we had you. I know this may be surprising but this means that you are half human half monster. When the Council found out they forced me to leave him and marry Seunghyun ( Choon-hee's fake father). I always hated him but i was forced to be with him. I never had the courage to run away. But as of now i got the courage and i am leaving.

 Choon-hee I know you are in love with with one of those monsters. I have decided to let you go to them. 

The address of the lab is 

1308-25 Seocho 2-dong, Yongsan-gu
135-283 Seoul
SOUTH KOREA

Take jihyo with you. Please dont get hurt. 

P.S I locked Seunghyun in the basement. Dont go down there. Good luck.  I will always be there for you. 

Remember since your father is a monster you are one too. You have the power. 

  Sincerely, 

              Mom

 

You heard the noise of a car outside. You ran to your wndow. You could see your mom getting into a car. 

" Nooooooo! " You ran out the room down the downstairs. You opened the door just to see the car drive down the street. 

" I didnt even get to say goodbye " You started to tear up. 

" I must get them back. " You ran back to your room. When you passed the basement door you could hear Seunghyun cursing and yelling. 

" Ha " You smiled. When you went into your room you immediatly changed in some loose fitting jeans and a light jacket. You pulled your hair into a ponytail. You grabbed the weapon bag.

" It's time. "  You walked out the door to jihyo's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

" Who the hell is here at 2 in the morning? " Jihyo groaned and answered the door. 

" Ohh. Choon-hee. Why do you look so badass and whats in the bag? " She glanced at you. You looked totally straight-faced and ready to kill.

" Read this " You handed her the letter. She took a minute to read it. 

" I'm awake now. I'll be down in 5 minutes. " JIhyo handed you the letter. 

~~~~

Jihyo came downstairs. 

 " Did you say anything to your mom. "  You asked.

" I just left her a note " 

" Ok. Let's go. " You smiled at her. 

" Let me go get my boyfriend back. " Jihyo smiled. 

" Eww. " You frowned. 

" Come on. " She pulled you outside. 

" But how are we supposed to get there. " You asked her. 

" Ummmm " She thought. 

" The buses dont run this early. " You told her. 

She smirked evily. She glanced at a car across the street. 

 " My dad taught me how to hot wire cars. " She smiled. 

" Plus i have a learners permit " She smirked and pulled you towards the car. 

 

 

Sorry, I have been gone long. I have been busy with things. I will probably finish the story before spring break. 

How do you like it so far? Comment. 

 

 

 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75822803   - Jihyo

http://www.polyvore.com/bad/set?id=75822186  - Choon-hee