Zelo's Father

Monster Hunter

You almost fainted.

Why would Zelo be here at this lab? And its like What? 4 in the morning. I just dont understand. 

" What the? Choon-hee why are you here? " Zelo stood up from his seat. 

" I should be asking the same thing. Why are YOU here? " 

" I decided to come with my father to work. He's working on a new project. And Choon-hee you need to leave before my dad finds out. " Zelo grabbed your arm. You snatched your arm away. 

" Your father works here! " You were stunned you could barely speak.

" He owns the place. Now leave before he comes. " Zelo grabbed you again. Jihyo came out from behind the vending machine. 

" What the heck? Your father started this horrible experiment. " Jihyo grabbed zelo wrist. 

" What are you talking about? He's helping the world. " Zelo looked confused. 

" Your dad's little experiment is testing on and torturing people. They took my boyfriend. " Jihyo began to cry. You stood there stunned. Zelo slowly started to piece things together. 

" Those monsters...... " You inturupted Zelo. 

" Those guys in there are my and jihyo's bestfriends and boyfriends. " You said blankly. 

" What? There monsters. There dangerous. Thats just insane. You would pick them over me. " Zelo started to get angry. 

" Yes. I love them. " You stared Zelo in the eyes. 

" There experiments. THEY ARE DISGUSTING CREATURES. HOW COULD YOU LOVE THEM OVER ME? " Zelo pushed you away from him. You fell down to the ground. Your hand started to bleed. Jihyo just stood there blankly. 

" WHAT IS IT ABOUT THEM THATS BETTER THAN ME? " Zelo yelled at you. 

" Your my bestfriend Zelo. I love you... but as a friend. " You said calmly. 

" I just dont understand. " 

" Zelo i'm sorry can we just be friends? " You asked him. 

" I dont know. " Zelo mumbled. 

" Come over here and help me up? " Zelo walked over to you. Right when he grabbed your hand you pulled him closer. You hugged. He started to cry. 

" Zelo. I'm sorry. " At that very moment you pulled a Stun gun out of your pants pocket and touched it to Zelo's side. He immediatly shook and fell to the ground. You pulled a key out of his pocket. 

" Jihyo lets go. " You pulled her arm. As you walked out of the room a little tear slid down your cheek but you quickly wiped it away and kept walking away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once jihyo got out of her shock she began to talk about the next step of the plan. 

" Whats next? " Jihyo asked. Her voice sounded a little shaky. 

" Since i have a key all we need to do is unlock the cells. " You told her. 

           You and jihyo walked towards the main area of the building. You managed to not get caught by guards. Once you reached the main hall you and jihhyo peaked out. Your jaw dropped. 

" This is going to be much much harder than i thought. " In the middle of the gigantic room was the 6 glass walled cells. Each cell had at least 4 guards at the door. 

" How do we open the stupid cells? Without getting attacked by the guards? " Jihyo asked you. 

" Follow me. " You pulled her into the girls bathroom. 

" I think if we shut of the power....... " You didnt finish your sentence. 

" I got it. " Jihyo mumbled. She started to whisper in your ear. 

" But what if you get caught. " You asked her. 

" It's fine. " She smiled at you. 

" Nobody can catch the mighty jihyo. " She smirked. 

" Okay " You weakly smiled. You werent so sure this plan would work. 

" Ready? " Jihyo asked you. 

" Yep " You smiled at her confidently. 

" Let's Go. " 

 

 

 

Sorry this is a short chapter.