Movies

Monster Hunter

" 2 tickets for the host " Zelo payed the employee and handed me one of the tickets.

" Do you want popcorn? " Zelo turned to you and asked. 

" No just some candy. " You walked over to the counter and payed for some skittles. 

" Yum " You walked next to zelo into the movies. 

" Ready? " Zelo asked you and sat down. 

" See ya " Zelo slide the movie helmet on.  ( In 2023 when you watch movies you put on a helmet that virutally  puts you in the movie. Kinda like 3-D but better ) 

You smiled and slid the helmet on. You were virutally put into the movie. 

" Zelo! " You called. 

" Over here " You turned to face him. 

" watch " He pointed across the virtual street to where the actors were. The movie began. 

After an hour you had to use the ladies room. 

" I'll be back in a minute " You told Zelo.

" Ok " Zelo smiled and turned back to the action. You slide the helmet off. 

" Ugh " You combed you fingers threw your helmet hair. You stood up and walked into the bathroom.  

" Ewww " You grabbed a comb out of your bag. You started to comb your hair. 

" Better " You sighed and walked out of the bathroom. You headed to the theatre but someone grabbed your arm. You turned around.

" Top.... What are you doing here? " You looked up at him. 

" I came to get you " Top started to drag you to the front door. 

" Wait , What about zelo. I cant leave. " You pulled your hand away from Top. 

" He isnt important. And i get a bad feeling about him. Let's go " Top opened the front door. 

" I can't leave him. and hes important to me " You walked back into the theatre. 

" Is he more important than me? " Top yelled. You froze. You stayed silent and didnt turn around.

" Well i guess that was your answer " Top walked out the door. 

" Top! " You ran out the front door but he wasnt there. * He's gone. * A tear leaked from your eye. You wiped it away. 

" Whatever " You walked back into the theatre. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

" Oppas!! " You skipped into oppas house. 

" Hey dork " Seungri grabbed the bag of food out your hand. 

" Meanie! " You sat next to taeyang on the couch. 

" Thanks Choon-hee we were starving " jiyong smiled and grabbed a chicken leg. 

" Your welcome " You smiled. You looked around everyone was there except for...... 

" Where's Top? " 

" In the kitchen "  

You walked in the kitchen to see Top sitting with his head on the table. 

" Hey " You walked over to Top. He looked up. When he saw it was you his face darkned,

" Top about the other day... " You werent able to finish your sentence. 

" Save it for someone who care. " Top got up and walked to the front door. 

" wait , Top " You ran after him. 

" TOP! " You yelled at him. He looked at you. 

" Top... listen to me " You calmly asked him. He just stared at you before walking out and slaming the door in your face. 

~~~~~~~~~ 

" I'm sorry " Top whispered after he shut the door. 

" i dont know how to like someone the right way. Ever since her. I dont want you to end up like her. " Top ran down the block trying to clear his mind.