Clubbing

Monster Hunter

" Wake up, wake up " You could feel someone shaking you. 

" What? " You slowly sat up. 

" Is your head feeling better, do you still wanna go out? "  Jihyo asked you.  You thought about it.

" Sure " 

" Get dressed " JIhyo got of the bed and walked to the bathroom. You pushed the covers off and walked over to your suitcase. 

" Hmmmmm What should i wear? " You pulled out one off your dresses. 

" This one " It was a black and sliver dress. You took off your pajama shorts and slid the dress on. Jihyo came out the bathroom..

" Girl you look fine " 

" Thanks "  You smiled a little. You were still feeling a little down about earlier. 

" Now, go put some makeup on " Jihyo pushed you in the bathroom.

" Okay " You walked over to the counter and pulled out you makeup bag. * 10 minutes later * You walked out the bathroom. You walked over to the closet and pulled out your black pumps. 

" Ready? " You asked jihyo. 

" Yea " She slung her arm in yours. You girls walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

You and jihyo went to the lobby. 

" Hey " Jihyo pulled out of your arm and slung her arm in seungri's. 

" You look nice " seungri stared at jihyo. 

" ert " She slapped him on the head. 

" You look nice too " Jiyong took your attention away from jihyo.

" Thanks " 

"  Are you feeling better? How's your hand? " 

" Good , and my hands fine " You glanced around. You saw  him. Top was sitting quietly. * They must have convinced him too come * You all walked out to the car. 

" Club Phoenix " You stared out the window when you reached the club. 

" Come on " You took jiyong's hand. You all walked in the club. You saw a crowd off people on the dance floor. 

" Over here " You all sat down in a booth. 

" Seungri and i are going to dance " Jihyo and seungri left to the dance floor. 

" We're going to the bar " Daesung and taeyang left.  It was just you, jiyong and top left. It was awkwardly silent. Your throat started to feel dry.

" I'm gonna get somethin to drink " You got out of the booth and walked over to the bar. 

" What would you like? " A bartender asked you. You thought about it.

" The strongest thing you have " You smiled weakly. 

" Bad day? " The bartender asked. 

" Yeah " 

" This drink is called the long island ice tea. The name sounds nice but its not " The bartender handed you your drink. 

" Thanks " You took a sip. It burned your throat, but it tasted good. You took a longer sip. 

" ugh " The stuff burned your throat but at least it didnt hurt as much. You looked back at the crowd. Everyone seemed to be dancing and having fun. You downed the rest of your drink. 

" Do you wanna dance? " Some guy came over too you. 

" ummmm Sure " He took your hand. You seemed very awkward wiith dancing. 

" By the way my names yongguk. " He pulled you in the middle of the dance floor. You noticed everyone was grinding. 

" Relax and go with the music " Yongguk whispered in your ear. He grabbed your hips. You slowly started to sway with the music. Your drink started to make you feel fuzzy but you liked the feeling. You started to sway you hips more. You let the music guide you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

" Are you just gonna let her dance with that dude? " jiyong asked Top. 

" I dont care " Top walked over too the bar. 

" Give me the strongest thing you have " Top asked the bartender. 

" Funny someone just asked me that earlier. " The bartender passed Top the drink.  

" Whatever " Top gluzzed down the drink.  He stared at you dancing with that guy. 

You felt someone looking at you. You glanced at the bar. Top was staring at you from the bar. You got an idea. You pressed closer to yongguk making top angry. You kissed yongguk on the cheek. 

" What was that for? " Yongguk asked. 

" Nothing " You smiled at him.  All of a sudden someone pulled yongguk from you. You looked at the person. 

"  Dude Whats your problem? " Yongguk asked Top. 

" Stay away from her " Top glared at yongguk. Yongguk glanced at you and walked away to find someone else to dance with. 

" Whats your problem? " You pushed top. 

" Why are you ruining my fun? " You punched his chest. 

" I dont want to see you with another guy " Top pulled you closer. 

" Why? " You looked up at him.  * I will let Eunmi go for just tonight * Top thought

" Because i like you " Top smashed his lips onto yours.