Highschool!

Monster Hunter

You walked into school. You were happpy to come to school. There was no queenkas and kingkas. No bullies. It was different. Everyone was treated the the same. 

" Hey choon-hee " Your friend Jihyo came up to you. " I heard you killed your 20th monster. " You smirked at her. 

" Yes i did " You smiled proudly. 

" Too bad , i killed my 30th " She smirked at you and ran away. 

" Yah!! " You were gonna hit her but she was already gone.

" Hey Choon-hee , I can walk you to class if you want. " Zelo came up too you.  

" No thanks I got to get Jihyo back " You sprinted off in jihyo direction. You bumped into some people. " Sorry!! " 

" Aish, This girl " Zelo walked of to class. 

~~~~ History ~~~~ 

" So there are around 183 different types of monsters......... "  The teacher began to drone on. You were busy talking to jihyo. 

" So yeah i don't even know what type of monster they are?? " You told jihyo. 

" Were they hot? " Jihyo smiled.

" umm... Yes " You smiled.

" OMG I would love to hunt them down " JIhyo smirked. 

" Ewwww that sounds wrong. " You made a grossed out face at her. She laughed. She was inturrpted by the teacher. 

" Excuse me. Lee Choon-hee you have detention after school. " The teacher glared at you. 

"What? IT was jihyo " You mumbled. Jihyo burst out laughing at you. 

" Jihyo Do you want detention too? " The teacher glared at jihyo. 

" Im good " 

~~~~~~~~~~ After School ~~~~~ 

You were bored. You just doodled in your notebook. You looked up at the clock. One hour left. * I should draw a picture * You began to think of what to draw. * I got it * You began your masterpiece. 

" You can go now " You closed your notebook and left. 

" What the heck? " It was all dark outside because of clouds. * Its only 5 *  You began to walk down the street. You saw someone familiar walk down an alley. * Is that the Quiet boy? * You began to follow him. You followed him for 12 blocks. * Where the heck is he going? * He turned around.

" Are you really going to follow me forever? " He asked into the air. You froze. * Aish he knew * * And damn his voice is deeply y *  You came out from hiding.

" Sorry " You mumbled. He looked at you and walked away. You continued to follow him. You could hear him mumbling. " Stupid girl " 

He finally stopped and walked into a abandoned building. You followed. You could voices. * Him * You pulled out your gun. You walked into a room to see everyone in there. 

" Oh its her " jiyong smirked. 

" Yah I want revenge! " You walked up too him. He held out a ball of fire. 

" Nevermind " You sat on the dirty ground defeated. * Aish stupid fire * 

" Grab her bag again " Taeyang came over too you. You took off your bag and handed it too him. 

" Nice too see you again. " He smiled and took it again. 

" Did you follow TOP hyung in? " Seungri asked. 

" Yep " You weakly smiled. * So his name was top * 

" Why did you follow him? " 

" I wanted to see where he was going? " You frowned. 

" Hey guys look " G-D called everyone over. He had your sketch book open. * No * You tried to snatch the notebook away. Taeyang had already taken it away and was across the room. 

" She drew a picture of Top hyung " He showedd the picture to everyone. It was a picture drawing. It captured his eyes perfectly.

" Do you like him or something? " Daesung laughed. 

" No , I just.... well ,.... No! " You pouted.  At that moment the picture began to freeze messing up the face.

" what the heck top hyung?  " Taeyang dropped the drawing shaking his freezing hand. You glanced back at back who was sitting on the couch. 

" Did you just do that? " He didnt even look at you. 

" Yea he did top can freeze things. " Daesung smiled. 

" What can the rest of you do? " You asked curiously. 

" Well remember when a gust of wind pushed you from behing the trash can? " Daesung asked.

" Yea " 

" That was me " He created a tornado in his hand and destroyed it. 

" Well i can control water. " Seungri pulled some water out of a bottle and dropped it on your head. Your hair was soaked. 

" Yah!!! You chased seungri " He just laughed as he ran. You stopped running.

" So who are you guys? Are you monsters or something? " You asked them. They all stiffined up expect for top he was already naturally stiff. They didnt say anything. You noticed there reactions. 

 " Nevermind " You sat down on a beat up couch. They relaxed. You moved over to G-D. 

" How come TOP never talks? " You asked. 

" He's just like that. Also , he hates Monster Hunters. " G-D told you. " But why should you care? " 

" Well because i assume we are friends now? "  

" They call use Oppas. Then we will be friends. " 

" Arraso Jiyong OPPA! " You smiled. 

" Well i got to go home. Can i come and visit tomorrow? " You asked everyone. 

" ONLY IF YOU BRING FOOD! BABY!! " Seungri yelled at you. 

" DONT CALL ME BABY! " You yelled back. 

" Only if you call me oppa " He smirked. 

" Goodbye Oppas " You walked out the building home.