Painful morning!

Monster Hunter

You woke up on a couch. 

" Where am i? " You looked around. * Oh I'm at jiyong oppas place * You closed you your eyes. You opened them. 

" Wait What? " You jumped of the couch. You landed on something or someone soft and warm. 

" Uggghh Get off " The person under you mumbled. You looked down. 

" sorry Taeyang oppa " You mumbled. 

" Uggghhh " He shoved you off.  You underestamated his strength. You were throw across the room into a wall. 

" Oh " You mumbled and out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Look what you did!!! Pabo " You could here jiyong's voice. You opened your eyes and looked around. Everyone was sitting around you. 

" Ugghhh " You sat up. * My head hurts * 

" Oh you're awake , here " jiyong handed you some pills and water. 

" Thank you " You behind you. Taeyang was sitting with his head down. 

" I'm Sorry " You sat for a minute with out saying anything. 

" Are you mad? " 

You snapped. 

" YAH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY??? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME " You got up and started to chase him. 

" I'm sorry!!! " He yelled. You started to feel lightheaded. 

" woah " You stumbled. Someone caught you. You looked up. 

" Top oppa " You quickly pulled out of his arms.  You started to blush.

" Thanks " You started to chase taeyang again. 

" Come over here! " You motioned at taeyang who was hiding behind seungri. 

" hahaha " You could here deep laughter. Everyone turned around. Top was laughing. 

" Funny " He chuckled and walked into the kitchen. 

" What the hell just happened? " Daesung jumped up off the couch. 

" Did he take some happy pills? " jiyong ran into the kitchen. You all followed. Top was making breakfast. 

" Someone kill me " Daesung gasped. 

" Who are you and what happened to Top? " jiyong shook Top's shoulders. Top looked at everyone and smiled.

" I quit " daesung walked into the living room with his arms up. Everyone was suprised in just one night Top had changed. You walked up to Top. You poked his cheek. 

" Is this really you? " You asked. He smiled. You looked at all the food he was cooking. it reminded you of someone...... 

" MOM!!! Omg. I need to go home. " You ran in the living room and grabbed your bags. 

" Bye!!! " You yelled and ran out the door. You made it home fast. You walked around to the side of the house and opened your bedroom window. You hopped in your room. You fell down on your bed and sighed in relief.

" BAM!! " You looked over at your closet. Your parents had came out of it. 

" Where have you been???!!! " Your dad started to yelll. 

" At....... Jihyo's house " You yelled back. 

" Oh ok " You dad walked out the room. 

~~~~~~~~ 

" Honey you know shes lying to us? " Your mom asked.

" I know and i'm going to find out why. " Your dad walked into his bedroom. 

~~~~~ 

You sighed with relief again. You looked around at your room. * I'm already bored. * 

" I got it " You jumped up and went to shower. After taking an Hour Power shower you walked downstairs. You poured some cereal and started to eat it.  Your parents walked in. 

" Dad , Mom Can i go Cleaning today? " You asked them. Your mom looked up at your dad. 

" Sure why not? " He smiled at you. 

" So Can i go too the basement and get some tools? " You begged. 

" Sure" 

" Yes " You ran down the hallway and down the stairs to the basement. You grabbed a bag of a table. You started filling the bag with all sorts of guns. You walked up the stairs. Your dad took the bag from you. 

" First do your homework " 

" Reallly???? " You pouted. 

" Yes " You sighed in defeat and walked too your room to get started. 

~~~ 2 Hours later ~~~~ 

" Dad Can i go now? " You asked. 

" wait tell it gets dark " He told you. 

" I'm going to go to my friends house first " You told him. 

" Okay " He handed you your bag. 

" Thank you appa " You kissed him on the forehead. You walked out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Guys i have an idea. Lets go cleaning " You dropped the bag in front of your oppas. 

" Whats Cleaning? " Daesung looked at you. 

" Hunting Monsters " You smiled at them. 

" Are you forgetting something? We are monsters!!!!! " Jiyong made a are-you-dumb face. 

" Still you guys can watch me " You started pulling guns out the bag. You pointed the gun at jiyong. 

" Hyung lets go before she shoots us. " Daesung looked over at jiyong. 

" No thats wrong. " Jiyong made a face. 

" Fine " You pulled the trigger. 

" OKay okay " jiyong got down on his knees. 

" It wasnt loaded anyway " You laughed. jiyong got up while mumbling cuss words. 

 "Lets Go! " YOu threw the bag at taeyang. You marched out the door. 

* This girl is crazy. * Top silently thought too himself whille smiling.