finale

This Pain

3 months later.

Hae Won waited patiently, her eyes not leaving the arrival gate.

Its time. jiyong is coming back home for good as his job is done in LA. Hae Won puts her hands on her back, slightly pressing her sore muscles. her bump is now big and it gets tiring when she stands for too long.

Jiyong have been flying back and forth from L.A to Korea and its been a challenging 3 months for them being away from each other.

Thankfully the pregnancy has been easy.

having him by her side has changed both of their lives. she will never love a man like she loves him.

Hae won's eyes travel nervously on the passengers that just came out, trying to find any sign of her husband. 

they have come to understand each other, learn new things about one another, make each other happy.

it is a growing relationship and for now its getting stronger each day. Jiyong respects her and she supports him. infact its like they were two gloves that match. gloves? uh ok.hehehe

jiyong is alreading splurging his money on their future son. buying everything he could get his hands on. even Hae Won couldn't stop him.

She spots a famliar figure coming out and when the paparazzis started clicking she's sure its jiyong. jiyong saw her and smiled. when he reached her he took time looking at her face 'I'm finally home baby' he kissed her cheeks and his hand went to caress her tummy.

the paparazzis went crazy so jiyong rushed her to the parking lot as they bustled through the crowd. 

In the car, jiyong insisted to drive,

'babe, i told you, not to pick me up, your tummy is now so big, you'll tire yourself' jiyong said, his sight focused on the road.

hae won sat more comfortably on her seat 'its allright, I can take care of my self ji, you know that'

'i know that, but i want to take care of you, you're my darling you know' he smiled

'hmmmm...' hae won closed her eyes and lean back, turning her body slighly to his side.

'you see, you're sleepy already, now get rest' jiyong pats her head, the traffic light still red.

====

they both sat on their balcony, the night air calm, the sky filled with stars.

they cuddled on a couch, their body warm under a blanket.

jiyong hand was on her tummy feeling the baby's movement while Hae won continued to look at the stars.

'I can't wait for him to come out, I bought a scarf for him baby, a dark pink one like mine but this one is little so he could wear it' jiyong whispered.

Hae Won looked at him and smile 'i don't think he could wear a scarf for the first month ji' 

jiyong looks surprised 'really? are you sure baby?'

'yes, it'll look weird' hae won chuckled 'its gonna take a bit time before you could teach him fashion ji'

'ok i'll wait' jiyong played with her hair 'i am quite good in waiting' he looked at her, silent, his eyes misty,

she stared at him back and moved closer to him.

jiyong traced her nose 'we could have this nearly 10 years ago, we're such an old couple' jiyong snickered.

Hae won smiled 'and we're just going to have a baby'

jiyong gasps 'i have not done a great job' he fake a dissapointed face that results in hae won's laughter.

'I'll take another 10 more years with you, I'll take forever with you' jiyong kissed her smilling lips. 

'I'll be here for you ji, its we through thick and thin' hae won kissed his hand.

jiyong let her cuddle closer and they both just stayed quite, glad that they are next to each other. glad that they have what they have now.

====

when the lil boy came and meet the world, jiyong and haewon felt complete.

he is now the center of their attention and their little prince.

as expected he grew up to adore his dad and tried to follow his daddy's step.

at 2 years old, Kwon Hyun Ki or what jiyong likes to call him kiki, looks like his dad.

now in a leather jacket, black jeans he stood next to sat on his father's lap while they wait Hae Won to get ready. 

'omma, so pwetty' kiki chuckled.

'hmmm, I see your appa has thaught you some skills' hae won got her handbag and looked at the mirror one last time.

jiyong chuckled 'I did not baby, baby kiki learn that himself' jiyong lifted him up and kiki was laughing but then he pouted and started to shake his head 'noooo kiki, like girlllllllllll, hyun ki boy!' he grumbled.

jiyong laughed 'but kiki have girly eyelashes'

Hae won burst into laughter 'ji, come on, don't make fun of our lil baby' she took pouting hyun ki in her arms.

jiyong stood up and kissed their cheeks 'love you both' he whispered.

hae won smiled, bliss surrounding them.  the three of them walked out from their room. A family.

====

In the end everyone had their ending.

MinKi married a doctor, a surgeon.

Sun Hee, she gave up and married a rockstar. the last time hae won read about her, her relationship was on the rocks. hope it will turn out fine

and for hae won? hyun ki and jiyong has completed her life. maybe another kid soon but then lets see what jiyong thinks first ;)

but hae won have a feeling, a few more babies will come :)

 

======
 

 

yeay its the end of it

thank u for joining me in this journey

believe it or not, this pain is the hardest fanfic i have written :0 very challenging.

and i'm quite surprised with the amount of readers and comments i usually get.

its also the longest time taking one :0 haha

but i enjyed it, especially reading your comments. you readers are very fun, very supportive. awww *hugs!!!*

sometimes I wish I actually know u guys in person.hehhee

now i will go on to my daesung's fan fic-protection program.

thank u very much again

hope to see u in my other fan fics

love love yah *hugs*