office

This Pain

Hae Won sat closer to him, moving nearer making thier position more comfortable. for her.

her hand went to her blouse trying to adjust it.  Jiyong insisted she wear a blouse that showed her bump and for her that has been trying to conceal it for the past months, the blouse she's wearing now was slightly uncomfortable.

'stop squirming, stop squirming' jiyong giggled and placed his hands on her waist. 'is the blouse uncomfortable?' jiyong asked.

Hae Won sat still 'it shows my bump, why do you want me to wear this anyway' she played with his hair.

'so that people won't judge my masculinity ofcourse' jiyong looked at her as if the answer was that obvious 'babe, they say I have girly eyelashes, I don't, right?' he moved his face close to her.

'jiiiiii' she smacked his arm and jiyong just laughed out.

'hae won, i feel like this is the...' he stopped when his door opened and a woman came bustling in.

not any woman but sun hee.

Jiyong and hae won froze while so hee's jaw dropped looking at them. their position a bit scandalous.

Hae Won wanted to stand up and get off jiyong's lap but jiyong tighten his hands and stopped her. haewon followed and looked at sun hee nervously.

sun hee's face was red and her breathing heavy.

unlike nervous Hae Won, Jiyong seemed layed back.

'sun hee shi, you must know my wife, Hae Won' jiyong said.

'baby, this is sun hee' jiyong looked at Hae Won tenderly, silently telling her to relaxs. 

'hello' Hae Won bowed her head a little.

sun hee looks like she was fuming in anger especially when her eyes falls on Hae won's bump.

'so you're pregnant?' her voice filled with venom 'while your husband is slepping around here with me' she had a smirk on her.

Hae Won's eyes went wide and she looked at jiyong.

jiyong looked angry but he sat still, his hand finding her and their fingers entwined.

'trust me' he thought silently.

'sun hee, stops with the lies, you sent hae won away yesterday, whats wrong with you?'

sun hee laughs 'you believe him Hae Won? he's a liar!, you're a liar jiyong, you said you love me and you would leave her for me! you said that'

Hae Won could listen to her heart pounding and feel jiyong's body shiver in anger

'sun hee, I told you that I love my wife and its always going to be her, stop making a fool out of yourself, its a lost cause' jiyong said, a trace of anger in his voice.

sun hee stomps her feet in distress and scoffed 'go to hell jiyong, you don't believe him do you hae won?' her eyes piercing to hae won.

Hae won gulps and clutch jiyong's hand. she looked at sun hee and said 'sun hee,stop doing this, I love jiyong and i trust him, we've come a long way and I hope you could just leave us in peace, our relationship needs growing and I need you to respect that'

sun hee laughed 'you're sappy you know that and jiyong never likes that in a woman'

'sun hee, get out will you, I had enough, its just you wanting to have things that you can't have and thats just you' jiyong stood up, carefully letting hae won stood up first.

sun hee ran turned and walked out, like nothing ever happened.

jiyong turned to Hae Won not knowing what to say.

Hae Won hug him 'that was scary' she whispered.

jiyong smiled 'you're great honey, thank you' jiyong cradle her cheeks in his hands and kissed her forehead.

jiyong soothed her feelings 'its ok baby, we're gonna get through this ok?'

'hmm hmm' she nods.

'feeling better?' he asked

'yes, i got you' she smiled.

'yes, you got me' he kissed her hands.

===

after lunch jiyong brought her to a studio where he had to do a photoshoot.

hae won couldn't help but blush when the director kept of teasing her 'ji, comeon look at the camera, you're wife won't run away'

jiyong kept on looking at her giving her private smiles and even the workers are smilling looking at jiyong's silliness.

Hae won couldn't stop but feel proud of him, so hardworking and passionate about his work. she smiled observing jiyong working, one minute smilling, then serious, smilling, serious.

 

 

after an hour plus, jiyong went to her, looking exhausted.

'home?' he asked.

'you don't have anything in the office?' hae won adjust his shirt.

'james, gave me a week holiday, I want to be with you' he pull her closer.

'ok' Hae Won nods 'but I have to get back to Korea baby'

'we'll discuss this at home k honey'

'k' hae won nods.

saying goodbye to everyone, they got into their car and jiyong's phone rang.

Jiyong answered 'yes?'

'hmmm..what? he alone'

'ahhhhh' he looked at her for a while.

'ok,ok i'll be there'

jiyong puts his phone away and started to drive.

'ji, everything fine?' hae won asked, observing his disturbed face.

'hmm, yes yes, i'll send you home and i have to go to the office for a while' he said.

'jiiii, don't lie' Hae won looked at his suspiciously.

jiyong sighed 'taeyang is here and he wants to meet up with me for a hang out' he whispered.

Hae won gasps in excitedment 'omo! can I join! please ji' a fangirl expression stuck on her face.

'baby!' jiyong shook his head ';you'll go gugugaga over him, taeyang so innocent, taeyang so cute, taeyang so muscular, he is the sun in my life' he said.

Hae Won laughed so much she felt it was hard to breathe. jiyong jealous is a very funny sight. 'no no, I want to meet taeyang, taeyang!' Hae Won said childishly.

jiyong pouted 'no, you're mine!' he looked at the road.

'taeyang! ji,,please!!' hae won lauged. well, she didn't really want to meet taeyang but jiyong's expression now is real priceless that hae won cpuldn't help but .

'taeyang is married you know' jiyong looked serious.

Hae Won giggled 'owh baby, you're too cute' Hae Won kissed his cheek.

Jiyong smiled 'i'll get you once we get back'

====

 

uhuhuhuhu, so fluffy indeed. haha

I'm sick TT.TT but getting better :)) yeay.

a few days in the hospital was so interesting. I get to go to the xray room. follow an accident case.

watch a minor surgery done. the little girl had a one inch wood jabbed on her feet :0

she cried so loud during the surgery that  I too cried. she's so little maybe 7years old

gosh, what type of doctor would I be crying in the operation thearter

but it looks so painful. and she had tears flowing like every second :(

i had a chance to tell a patient that she had no fracture or anything due to her accident and she was happy and she said 'yeay i could go dating' and i was like 0.0 hahahahahahaha

but i didn't go today cause I'm having flu so thats not good for the patients. lol im yapping a lot.

thank u for being patiance on the slow updates. I got the internet back this morning and i immediately started writing.

 

love love yah! :D