leave

This Pain

 

'don't come near, I have a question for you' his voice punishing. 

HaeWon eyes were wide. what happened?  

---

'ji....' Hae Won felt so confuse with him. 

The livingroom was dark, his face was shadowed but it was not mistaken the look he had. disgrunttle. 

'why did you come back to Korea?' he asked, looking straight at her. 

Hae Won gulped. why is he asking now? what did he know?

'I....why JiYong?'

He walked to her, his steps slow but sprinkled with anger. 

'why did you come to Korea Hae Won?'  His voice an angry whisper.

'to work' she stammered a bit. afraid with this jiYong infront of her. 

'lies; he said, his face looking at the floor. 

'ji, whats wrong?' She wants to go to him and hug him, whats wrong? does he knows? but thats impossible. 

'lies, don't lie to me, why did you come to Korea?' he asked again. 

Hae Won didn't know how to answer. a panic feeling flowing all over her. 

'Minki..its Minki?' he looked at her straight. his face hard, JiYong walked to her and she reversed slowly until her back bumped to a wall. 

Hae Won shook her head 'no...'

JiYong gritted his teeth 'dammit, tell me the truth Hae Won, did you come back for him?' his voice high. 

Hae Won could feel tears started to fall, one by one. 

'you came back for MinKi, yes?? yes??'  he began to yell.

'Its not like that, listen Ji' Hae  Won fought her fear and tried to explain. 

'Its a yes or no question Hae Won, answer it that way, yes/no?' he trapped her between him and the wall.

'but you have to..' she stammered, afraid.

'yes or no!' he yelled.

Hae Won began to sob 

'yes or no?' he took her chin in his hands and forced her to look at him. 

how could he believe her?

Hae Won continued to sob and tried to look away but his grip was punishing. 

'it was for Minki? yes or no?' 

Hae Won tried to pull awy but it was a lost cause ;yes' she whispered in between her sobs.

Jiyong let her go as it she was fire. 'dammit!' he yelled. 

'bt ji.. it was not...I did came back because..but..I don't' HaeJung was desperate to make him understand but he cut her off. 

'did you love him?' 

'ji...you have to listen to me!' she began to yell.

'no, you have to listen to me!, you came back to be with Minki yes? he's the one you love but I forced you to stay with me yes? so the blame was on me, so you pretended to love me yes? thats it yes?' he began to throw darts straight to her heart. 

HaeWon gulped and shook her head 'NO! its not like that, she came close to Jiyong and hug him 'ji, listen..listen..when I came, yes, it was for Minki'

'did you love him?' he whispered. slow

Hae Won wanted to lie but the situation was ahaze and she nods 'but..I thought' she didn't have the chance to finish his words, Jiyong pulled away from her. 

'I wont be at home tonight, I'm going to LA, I........I....goodbye' Jiyong said and turned back and walked to the stairs. 

HaeWon run to him and held his hand 'ji..don't, where are you going?' 

'leaving' he simply said and jerk his hand away.

'Ji, don't' she begged 'listen to me'

;go to him, go to Minki' he walked away.fast.

HaeWon followed him but he was fast. He entered the car and speed up, leaving HaeWon running behind him. 

HaeWon ran and ran until the front gate but he can't be seen anymore. 

with heavy sobs Hae Wn dropped on the road, her hand slowly touching her tummy 'we have a child ji, don't leave' she cried her heart out. 

'just listen, just listen first' she continued to pour her heart out.

 

 

====== 

what are ur thoughts of the shift of the story?