events

This Pain

Jiyong came back greeted with a smilling Hae Won. She's so happy today, extra happy. It only dampen his spirit to break the news to her. 

'baby, you look so tired, come lets eat dinner and then I'll give you a massage' Hae Won closed one of her thick medical journals and moved close to him. 

aish. how is he going to tell?

===

Hae Won looked at her husband at the opposite end of the table. He seems stress tonight. must be work Hae Won thought.  

she silently thoughts of things to relieve his stress. She'll just massage him and maybe they could watch a funny movie together. 

'ji, is work ok?' she asked softly. 

jiyong lifted his face from the soup and nods slightly 'ok baby, yours?' 

Hae Won nods 'good, you remember little Mark I told you about?, he's recovering and he loves the gift you got for him' 

Hae Won was relieve when a smile formed at jiyong lips. 

=== 

Hae Won cuddled up next to jiyong as the dark room was shined with the rays coming out from the tv screen. Hae Won is not really a fan of triller but jiyong wanted to watch this particular movie so Hae Won just followed, wanting to please him today. 

Hae Won placed her head on his chest and looked at the screen trying to make sense out of the story line. all this bombing and gun firing is making her sleepy. Unlike her, Jiyong was so intent in watching but his hands caress her back not realising that by that he is only making her more sleepy. 

jiyong watches as the hero ran avoiding the group of gangsters. Damn how many moves they have to learn only for this scene. 

Feeling comfortable with Hae Won by his side he felt better than a few hours ago. Maybe he should discuss this with Hae Won. Ask her what she thinks about it, maybe it would be easier that way. 

'Baby' he whispered looking down at his wife. 

that's weird she's not responding. Jiyong adjusted his view and saw her closed eyes. She's sleeping. Aish his adorable baby girl is bored with the movie. 

He'll tell her tomorrow. Jiyong continued watching the movie until the end with Hae Won by him side, his hands patting the side of  her thighs like soothing a baby to sleep. 

=== 

Hae Won came out from the Gyne department with a smile stuck on her face, she's pregnant. 

A swirl of joy surround every inch of her body. She can't wait to tell jiyong. 

A baby. the fact is still unbelievable. 

'jiyong' she whispered happily, her hands clutching the piece of paper that carried the result.

=== 

Jiyong stood infront of the specialist office. 

He have been feeling recurring chest pain currently and his traineer advise him to meet a cardiologist. 

He didn;t want to tell Hae Won because he don't want her to worry. 

It should be fine, it happened before and it was only stress factor. 

He looked at the tag on the door

'Dr. Minki' 

Jiyong knocked the door slowly and opened the white door.... 

 

 

OMO, russian language class in 30 mins. sorry short update. 

will reply comments after class. loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!